Become A Judge! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunicLette

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:54 pm
Username: bleachgrl1110
Why do you want to judge: because i love zomg and gaia. these kinda of compatitions keeps gaia alive and fun i want to do anything i can to help gaia.
Did you participate in the previous zOlympics: no but this is my first year on gaia
What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please): btween 10:30 am to 3:15 and 11:30 to 2:30 eastern pasific time and i can judge anywere between thoughs hours
Do you have a skype: no
If not, are you able to create one: no
Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity: no but i learn fast and can do alot of stuff with a computer
TCL: i think i might have im not sure
Do you have experience working in a guild: no but i really want to try
Number of Forum Posts: 6
When did you join Gaia: 237
Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia: no and hopfully never will
If so, why:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:08 pm
Mirrorism
Username: Mirrorism
Why do you want to judge: Looking for something to do, stuck in a hotel for a few months.. D:
Did you participate in the previous zOlympics: Nuh
What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please): I usually wake up around 10am and i'm home almost all day, unless i take a bus down to the beach every couple days. I can provide a cell phone number as a way of contact (to guild mods only)
Do you have a skype: Nope.
If not, are you able to create one: Techincally but i have no mic/webcam... xD
Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity: Hypercam: A lot. Audacity: a bit in 11th grade when i had to make a project using it...
TCL: Just under 9k last time i checked.
Do you have experience working in a guild: Yea i've run a few guilds and i'm top of a 475+ Member zOMG Clan (active) [Willing to do some advertisement wink ]
Number of Forum Posts: 7,632.
When did you join Gaia: Mid '05 :0
Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia: Nope o:

welcome to the judge team  

Bobannan

The Omnitrix King

Gracious Lover

15,300 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Heckler 50
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:00 pm
Hell, Why not?

Username: The Omnitrix King
Why do you want to judge: well Ive never really done anything like this. Like I join guilds and Im not even active in them. Maybe it could be a first And Since zOMG is like the only thing I do, Itd be nice to judge something I like.
Did you participate in the previous zOlympics: Umm No, I didnt even hear of them until today. (June 24th)
What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please):
Ummm I dont have a schedule but lately Ive been on around 1pm-4Pm and then like around 8pm to 11pm ish (Pacific time)(Past week)
Do you have a skype: Nooo
If not, are you able to create one: I dont see why not.
Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity: No..
TCL: 34,187
Do you have experience working in a guild: Not really, I join but not always active.
Number of Forum Posts: 6948
When did you join Gaia: November 11th 2008
Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia: I was warned once.
If so, why: I was joking around in zOMG tlkn lik dis, askn 4 cyber lolz.

CHANEL <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:03 pm
The Omnitrix King
Hell, Why not?

Username: The Omnitrix King
Why do you want to judge: well Ive never really done anything like this. Like I join guilds and Im not even active in them. Maybe it could be a first And Since zOMG is like the only thing I do, Itd be nice to judge something I like.
Did you participate in the previous zOlympics: Umm No, I didnt even hear of them until today. (June 24th)
What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please):
Ummm I dont have a schedule but lately Ive been on around 1pm-4Pm and then like around 8pm to 11pm ish (Pacific time)(Past week)
Do you have a skype: Nooo
If not, are you able to create one: I dont see why not.
Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity: No..
TCL: 34,187
Do you have experience working in a guild: Not really, I join but not always active.
Number of Forum Posts: 6948
When did you join Gaia: November 11th 2008
Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia: I was warned once.
If so, why: I was joking around in zOMG tlkn lik dis, askn 4 cyber lolz.

CHANEL <3

welcome to the judge team.  

Bobannan

oGaga v2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:04 pm
SecondTimeAround
Username: Secondtimearound
Why do you want to judge: I want to help the guild plus gaia has been getting boring and i want to help you in any way I can. I have a bunch of time.
Did you participate in the previous zOlympics: no wasnt on gaia much
What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please): Monday-Friday I am online at 2-3 pm because i sleep(ETZ/GMT-4), but I am able to judge at around 4:00pm (ETZ/GMT-4). Sunday & Saturday I am online between 4:00pm-6:00am and I can judge at any time during then
Do you have a skype: No I do not.
If not, are you able to create one: um idk does it cost money if so no
Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity: No, but I am able to learn but does it work with mac.
TCL: IDK but ill find out
some i also own one
Number of Forum Posts: um like 12 in this account but in my main account 637 this is my mule i recently started this account
When did you join Gaia: 340 days ago and counting (About 1 year ago). I have been playing gaia on this account for 70 days though, because i changed accounts
Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia: nope and i hope i never do

i forgot to add my mom is a coputer progamer and she taught me a bunch about programs so i can probable get a skpe and was i accepted or no sorry i dont understand forums very well  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:24 pm
Hey Bo, Whats your Skype so I can add  

The Omnitrix King

Gracious Lover

15,300 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Heckler 50
  • Pie For All! 300

Bobannan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:25 pm
The Omnitrix King
Hey Bo, Whats your Skype so I can add

bo_bannan  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:56 pm
Username: Girlygurl71
Why do you want to judge: because i <3 zomg and gaia.
Did you participate in the previous zOlympics: no i wasnt on then
What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please): 5:00pm-5:00am Easter time zone -4
Do you have a skype: no
If not, are you able to create one: yes
Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity: no but i learn fast and i can use my mic and cam on my macintosh its a os x
TCL: i think i might have it
Do you have experience working in a guild: yes some but i really want to try with this
Number of Forum Posts: 96
When did you join Gaia: 270
Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia: no and i hope i dont
If so, why: N/A  

oGaga

Invisible Rogue

8,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

RinkashiKikari

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:40 am
Username: Assupo
Why do you want to judge: I would like to help judge in the zOMG olympics. This is a great opportunity for me to really get involved with gaia. I give good criticism and good observation.
Did you participate in the previous zOlympics: No I haven't.
What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please): I am online seven days a week,6+ hours a day. from 6pm till 11/12pm, GMT+1(amsterdam, the netherlands)
Do you have a skype: yes; babypandah
Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity: No.
TCL: 9.0
Do you have experience working in a guild: Yes.
Number of Forum Posts: 22
When did you join Gaia: a year and a half ago.
Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia: No.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:25 am
Username: Fenrir the 2nd
Why do you want to judge: I just always wanted to be a judge at something
Did you participate in the previous zOlympics: no, not yet cause i only joined the guild now but i might
What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please): my time zone is GMT+8 i can only go fridays -sundays i go on random times
Do you have a skype:no
If not, are you able to create one:yeah
Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity: no
TCL:6.3
Do you have experience working in a guild:I own one
Number of Forum Posts:1174
When did you join Gaia:forgot but my gaia age is 699 days
Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia:no
If so, why:  

Made in Heights

Bobannan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:29 am
SecondTimeAround
SecondTimeAround
Username: Secondtimearound
Why do you want to judge: I want to help the guild plus gaia has been getting boring and i want to help you in any way I can. I have a bunch of time.
Did you participate in the previous zOlympics: no wasnt on gaia much
What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please): Monday-Friday I am online at 2-3 pm because i sleep(ETZ/GMT-4), but I am able to judge at around 4:00pm (ETZ/GMT-4). Sunday & Saturday I am online between 4:00pm-6:00am and I can judge at any time during then
If not, are you able to create one: um idk does it cost money if so no
Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity: No, but I am able to learn but does it work with mac.
TCL: IDK but ill find out
some i also own one
Number of Forum Posts: um like 12 in this account but in my main account 637 this is my mule i recently started this account
When did you join Gaia: 340 days ago and counting (About 1 year ago). I have been playing gaia on this account for 70 days though, because i changed accounts
Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia: nope and i hope i never do

i forgot to add my mom is a coputer progamer and she taught me a bunch about programs so i can probable get a skpe and was i accepted or no sorry i dont understand forums very well

whats your main called?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:10 am
Username: V7i.
Why do you want to judge: 'Cause, I'd like to be useful.
Did you participate in the previous zOlympics: No, however, I wish I could of.
What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please):I'm normally online everyday, considering I won't be busy until late July of this summer, I'm on and off all hours of the day and night. (I'm in the Eastern timezone)
Do you have a skype:Indeed I do, look up xHCiiixx.
If not, are you able to create one:
Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity:Hypercam, no. Audacity, yes. I used to make Audio logs / Voice effects for people, if you care for an example, PM me.
TCL:I'll have to get back to you on that, considering my zOMG isn't loading at the moment, however, you can base it off of how I haven't exactly started on this account.
Do you have experience working in a guild:On Gaia? No. I do however, in online gaming. (Yes, I realize I'm a nerd.)
Number of Forum Posts:All together, from each account, I'd guess up to 120+, as on this account, 'tis be only... 26.
When did you join Gaia:Because of an ex of mine. (Haha, long story.)
Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia:Banned, yes, more times than I can count, why? Don't ask, 'cause I do not know.
If so, why: No idea. neutral  

de chromium leg

Bobannan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:13 am
V7i
Username: V7i.
Why do you want to judge: 'Cause, I'd like to be useful.
Did you participate in the previous zOlympics: No, however, I wish I could of.
What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please):I'm normally online everyday, considering I won't be busy until late July of this summer, I'm on and off all hours of the day and night. (I'm in the Eastern timezone)
Do you have a skype:Indeed I do, look up xHCiiixx.
If not, are you able to create one:
Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity:Hypercam, no. Audacity, yes. I used to make Audio logs / Voice effects for people, if you care for an example, PM me.
TCL:I'll have to get back to you on that, considering my zOMG isn't loading at the moment, however, you can base it off of how I haven't exactly started on this account.
Do you have experience working in a guild:On Gaia? No. I do however, in online gaming. (Yes, I realize I'm a nerd.)
Number of Forum Posts:All together, from each account, I'd guess up to 120+, as on this account, 'tis be only... 26.
When did you join Gaia:Because of an ex of mine. (Haha, long story.)
Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia:Banned, yes, more times than I can count, why? Don't ask, 'cause I do not know.
If so, why: No idea. neutral

wait.. sorry if you already told me this.
but you played zomg on a banned account yes? and you finished the plotline?

and also... when did you join gaia? like a year or something not why  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:39 pm
Username: Velmonte
Why do you want to judge: Because it will be fun looking at skills players have in zOMG and judging how good they are. Also to give assistance throughout the event.
Did you participate in the previous zOlympics: No I have not.
What days are you normally online, and what hours are you able to judge(full depth answers please): Since Summer Vacation started I am on everyday at 11am to at least 12am, 13 hours, (Eastern Time Zone.)
If not, are you able to create one: No
Have you ever worked with hypercam or audacity: I've not worked with hypercam, but I've used audacity to record and improve raps me and a plethora of my friends have been making.
TCL: 3138
Do you have experience working in a guild: No I do not.
Number of Forum Posts: This account 54
When did you join Gaia: I joined Gaiaonline I would say 2 years ago, that was with my previous account. If you want to know when I started with this account 397 days ago.
Have you ever been warned or banned from Gaia: Negative
If so, why: N/A  

Velmonte

Devout Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Citizen 200
The zOMG Olympics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff