Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
S.I.: How many do it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AdamKilledEve

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:09 am
i totally agree with the whole stereotype thing.
I'm going to be honest and say i have never done it, i've never purposely hurt myself, I've felt like i want/need to do it several times, once quite recently. But i find otherways to release the anger and rage inside me now, i sing and i tell you when i sing... i f**king sing (sorry lol) I sing to my hearts content, i shout and scream, i mosh and i turn into a different person. I know its not the same and you might think im just weird or just a wannabe or something like that (which i hope you dont). But i still get this crappy abuse hurled at me for being emo, "go cut yourself", "what did you get for christmas... scissors?" and my favourite "someone wants to die...". But it doesnt mean i do it, just because im emo, ive felt this way towards my music and stuff for a long time, i understand why people do it, i honestly do, i know people that have. I just find some other release like singing or art. Im sorry if i have rambled on lol just ... ignore me lol.

♥ AdamKilledEve

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:17 pm
i dont cut i beat my head into things, idk it works better  

Supersweatt

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:10 pm
Mrs.Yousuke Fuuma
AshlixCanxDiscox
Mrs.Yousuke Fuuma
My crush just found out a few days
ago he doesn't seem to care...but
When he saw my cuts he
said"She's hacking herself!'
and walked off a never said
another word of it......im not sure what
to think...
neutral

I hate it when people say that, like they try to make it into a joke or something

i love him but sometimes he can be the biggest
jackass in the world....
neutral

any guy like that shouldn't be bothered with by any girl....
I hate when girls compromise, just to be with a guy.... not only does it annoy the hell out of me, but it makes me very sad to think that these girls as that stupid to even try... no offence.... just don't make compromises..... if anything, make him smarten up before you get involved in a relationship with a guy.... even then, you shouldn't have to make a guy be somebody just so you can be with them.... find a guy who works for you all around.... and the lies that people tell you aren'ts true. There actually are people out there that can be your perfect somebody .... just..... no compromising...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:55 pm
when i get to bottled up i scream...alot  

.Second Best.

StraightJacket-Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:51 pm
I've cut many times..infact i still want to.. I would to but i promised my..um...Ex-boyfriend? that i wouldn't try to commit suicide and that i'd stop hurting myself...i must say i do miss it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:06 pm
I've only cut a couple times...the first time..My mom was really sick, and then on top of all the complications she already has she was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. She kept talking about needing to get things in order so when she died she'd have everything set for me. It really upset me and I kinda went into shock for a month and I was really depressed and I couldn't talk to anyone about it without crying and getting really upset, like so upset I'd be sick to my stomach. I felt bad hiding it though, especially from my friends. I was almost as ashamed of the fact that I was keeping secrets from them, so I told them and I promised them I wouldn't hurt myself. I love my friends, so I will try as hard as possible, and besides, I'm a person of my word.  

Morisila_Ardiel

[[blunt.object]]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:23 pm
yah, lesse. I'm a prep that listens to emo music.
and I used to cut.
so everyone goes "dang those emo kids cut themselves"
well surprise surprise, little miss prep does too! who would have known!

... but I am very proud to say i have stopped (for the most part.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:25 pm
[-Hey Its Me-]
when i get to bottled up i scream...alot
and when i can't do that, screamo is a nice alternative. 3nodding
... I have a funny story relating to underoath, remind me to share it sometime. xd  

[[blunt.object]]

-Fueled.By.Ramen-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:38 pm
Holocaust Angel
For those who don't know, S.I. is Self-injury, AKA cutting, burning, bruising, etc. one's self on purpose. To answer my own question, yes, I do. I do it because I get incredibly depressed and all my emotions build up inside me. I have no other way to get them out besides cutting and burning myself, although the latter is less frequent. I apologize if this thread has been posted before.

I'm a pyro so i burn myself alot
its usually by accedent though
but i still havent learned my lesson
i set my jeans on fire when i was wearing them once  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:19 am
started before i was emo, but stopped a little after i became emo. i got help from my friends. they showed me that they actually cared and i just started feeling better. (i don't have many emo friends. a lot of the emos at my school actually hate me cuz i don't have a myspace or some crap like that. rolleyes scene kids.......)  

im-a-scientist!!!

deadupon arrival

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:50 am
I do.and even after a trip to the mental hospital i wont stop i just wont get caught.its the only thing thats kept me sane since i was 11.it is wrong to judge us for doing it.unless you are judging posers.my reason behind it is being abused it was the only pain i could control and then now i do it whenever i get depressed/stressed/angry and it calms me down so i'll keep doing it.

Pm me if you if have a problem wiht it+  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:29 am
i don't really cut my self. i hit my head on the wall sometimes.  

xkill.rock.n.rollx

[[!Squee!.I.Can.Disco]]

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:52 am
I would do it even if I wasn't emo, if you're depressed, sad, lonely then you're depressed, sad or lonely.
My best friend told me to go slit my wrists when we argued about me turning 'weird'
He didn't realise that I already started.
It isn't just emo's.

Just saying....  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas