Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:59 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Now that you guys mention it, I do miss the random ? blocks.

Are you being serious or just mocking us?
I'm being serious.

I'm not sure I even remember what you're talking about.
What are you drunk?

Okay so it was mocking.

You douche!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:19 am
I still have to play it. D:  

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:29 am
How the heck do I get a prankster comet now? I figured if I got all the medals in one galaxy I'd get a prankster.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:37 am
Just played it at the MCM Expo. I played a level with Yoshi, and god-damn, it was fun.  

Super Cheesio

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:29 pm
[Kegan]
How the heck do I get a prankster comet now? I figured if I got all the medals in one galaxy I'd get a prankster.

It'll happen when it happens. Probably when you get a certain amount.

In other news, I was all HOLY CRAP at
*Supermassive* Galaxy.

Seriously,
*the big-a** Lumas don;t even notice when the Star Bits hit them. They're THAT BIG.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:34 pm
I finally got all 120 stars and now I can start on getting the final 120. xd I feel like the actual game isn't as good as the first one, with less memorable moments and bosses, like the GIGANTIC SotC-sized Megaleg guy or King Caliente. Wall jumping up waterfalls with the ice flower was something from the first game that I don't think was ever topped in the second one. I'm not saying Galaxy 2 is bad, because it's anything but. It's great. I just think Galaxy was better. Maybe if I'd played 2 first I'd think otherwise, but 2 just seemed to introduce the same things (Bee, Boo suits) in the same ways with nothing new to them which was really disappointing.

I think Cloud Mario is one of the best suits ever though.

That said, Galaxy 2 is MUCH better than Galaxy after you get 120 stars. You don't just get Luigi and play the whole game again with slight alterations, you get all new hidden stars which is actually pretty neat. It lets makes you really appreciate all the stages and go to places in them you'd never think to go.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:51 pm
I invariably get distracted from the main objective and almost always find the hidden stars. Honestly, they're much more fun then the regular stars. There's no guidelines you just have to explore. And holy s**t I love exploring. I've got around 50 stars at World 4
There are some really irritating pranster comets like the speed run for the first level...
That's why I'm not getting the whole Galaxy is better after 120 stars thing because I'm getting them as I go. Most of them anyway.
Also, holy s**t skating is fun XD
I was doing the water planet that has holes chase the rabbit hidden star and had no idea you could skate. After I did... Satisfaction.
In Galaxy 2 I feel like Luigi is pretty useless. Do you actually find special stars with him? Because every time I finish a level with him I can only find the normal star and a "ghost" appears on the level...
I really like all the new powerups, especially Cloud.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:18 pm
Holy s**t. I just rented it and my mom tried it, and I swear to god i saw like, Cosmic Rosalina or something. And when I went back to the level later and tried to find her she was gone. That was trippy.  

Owwin

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:21 pm
I think she appears when you die a lot, to help you.

I'm at 241. Wayne told me there's one more, sooooo gonna do that tomorrow. ********' love this game! I liked it more than Galaxy 1 before I got 120 stars... I mean CMAWN ********... YOSHI! AND THE CLOUD SUIT IS ******** SICK MMMMMMMMM
The level design seems better to me as well, like I think it's really cool how it turns into a side-scroller a lot more frequently than the first game did. Seriously, I love that first bee suit level in 2, that s**t is TIGHT! I like the bosses in this one too... besides the one in Galaxy 1 where you walk up that guy's legs, I don't really know what bosses you're referring to, Fish. The one you fight with the cloud suit is pretty high up there on my awesome boss fights list.... that... exists.... in my head... somewhere.... I guess what it boils down to is it doesn't really blow you away as often, but it definitely improves on a lot and for that I like it better.

@ILI: He plays a bit differently, jumps higher and stuff. I've been usin' him, cause I like Luigi D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:13 am
Galaxy 2 is much better because I actually can get atleast 1 star in it.

Yeah the first boss of Galaxy 1 kicks my a** everytime shut up!

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:28 am
Regulust
Galaxy 2 is much better because I actually can get atleast 1 star in it.

Yeah the first boss of Galaxy 1 kicks my a** everytime shut up!
*Snigger*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:02 pm
The Eleventh AK
I think she appears when you die a lot, to help you.

I'm at 241. Wayne told me there's one more, sooooo gonna do that tomorrow. ********' love this game! I liked it more than Galaxy 1 before I got 120 stars... I mean CMAWN ********... YOSHI! AND THE CLOUD SUIT IS ******** SICK MMMMMMMMM
The level design seems better to me as well, like I think it's really cool how it turns into a side-scroller a lot more frequently than the first game did. Seriously, I love that first bee suit level in 2, that s**t is TIGHT! I like the bosses in this one too... besides the one in Galaxy 1 where you walk up that guy's legs, I don't really know what bosses you're referring to, Fish. The one you fight with the cloud suit is pretty high up there on my awesome boss fights list.... that... exists.... in my head... somewhere.... I guess what it boils down to is it doesn't really blow you away as often, but it definitely improves on a lot and for that I like it better.

@ILI: He plays a bit differently, jumps higher and stuff. I've been usin' him, cause I like Luigi D:

Yeah, I like him too. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't using him wrong. I automatically assumed the Green Stars had to do with him.
But yeah, Galaxy 2 has YOSHI. And he's awesome.
I don't really remember many bosses from Galaxy 1 but personally I really dig the bosses so far.  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:03 pm
Honestly, I just saw the green stars as a cheap tactic to extend gameplay time.

I got all of them, but it felt more like a chore than something resembling fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:13 pm
Question, is this game worth every dollar of it?
Also Im doing words in white too, hurrah so fun.  

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:17 pm
D3thgod of hell
Question, is this game worth every dollar of it?
Also Im doing words in white too, hurrah so fun.
Yes. If you have Galaxy already it will feel like more Galaxy, and if you don't have either get both.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff