Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A sailor Moon Rp ( Sailor Zodiac Rp w Orginals ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:38 pm
Miku sat motionless in a daze from the scene that just went on infront of her. She was still trying to figure out if it was a dream or not, when she suddenly realized that the senshi and the youma were gone. Climbing to her feet, she ran over towards the window as she grabbed onto the window sill. She accidently cut her hands on the broken glass, but paid no attention to it as she tried to see where the senshi had disappeared to. She soon spotted them, as they began to walk off.

"So it wasn't a dream." She mumbled to herself, as she soon turned her attention away from them and towards her hands. A slightly panicked look formed on her face, as she raced down the hall to the nurses office. For some strange reason though she felt some sort of attachment to the senshi. She wanted to find out more, but for now it would probably be best if she tended to her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:41 pm
Faiyth
(I think it depends if you want your senshi to know or not.)

((I think I'll let natalia find out later.))  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:46 pm
Roselite Blade
Faiyth
(I think it depends if you want your senshi to know or not.)

((I think I'll let natalia find out later.))
((hehe im doing the same thing with my character making her wait xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:57 pm
"Oh, thanks. But really Sailor Capricorn did everything." Skye replied with a small smile. She then held her hand out to Sailor Libra, "I'm Sailor Sagittarius, or Skye."  

Faiyth

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:58 pm
( Some of the Sailor Zodiacs like Virgo , Taurus , Picese, and Cancer dont know who they are)

Megan nodded " Yes I knew it You are Saggitarus when I saw you " she said to the scout and then looked to See Sailor Libra .

Minako walked from school she had volly ball practice and was tired she then heard a commotion coming from another school that seemed familiar to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:54 pm
She took the hand and shaked it, "You guys felt the connection to didn't you?" She questioned, "I saw you two from across the courtyard while sitting with my friends, I somehow felt like I knew you." She laughed, "This must sound so insane... And here I thought Libras were balanced minded."  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Faiyth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:28 pm
Skye nodded, "I felt sort of a connection ealier, but I guess I was so busy trying to get ready for my math test that I didn't take much notice... Hey, do you guys know who keeps sending these monsters?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:10 pm
Fae shook her head, "I have no idea. I actually only found out I was a scout a few days ago. My mother told me... I don't know how she knew... hmm..." She shrugged, "Sorry I can't be of service."  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:15 am
" Well I knew you two would show up " Megan said to the girls smiling at them and Stella did as well. She has been keeping a eye on you for me so that I was shure that you two were scouts now the we have to find the rest of the team " Megan smiled and went to the window " I know there will be people to stop us but I know that we can do it. " she said

Minako shurruged and went on to her home until she got a dejvue feeling. " I feel like I should do something but.. What" she asked herself.

Artimes was following behinde her and trying not to let her see him, he then went to investigate the attack on the High school.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:23 am
She sighed, "I felt the pressence of two other scouts... the problem is I have a hunch they don't know what they can do. The other problem is I haven't a clue who they are." She flipped her hair over her shoulder.  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:12 pm
Miku left the nurses office, as she kept glancing over her shoulder apologetically. She had orignally went to just get her hand wrapped, but in the end she had to help clean up the floor where she had accidently broke a sink somehow, spilled a bottle of medicine, knocked over a garbage can and that was all in the first five minutes. In the end the nurse just kicked her out before she could cause any more damage. Usually though she was a lot calmer and less of a klutz, but her mind had been else were ever since she watched the fight from earlier. She just couldn't get it out of her mind for some reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:32 pm
Natalia looked up from her sketch book to see Miku leaving the nurse's office. "Ne, Miku-san! Daijobu ka?" Hey, Ms. Miku! Are you alright?

((For those who need a translation, I will be the subtitles in white. Just select to see. They will be right after the part needed to be translated. Also, FYI: Natalia speaks in English, Japanese, Gaelic and random Elvish...just so you know. There WILL be subtitles for them too...))  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:40 pm
Miku couldn't help but turn red when she turned to see Natalia. She hoped she didn't hear the commotion she had caused just a few moments ago, even though it was an accident.

"Im fine, I just hurt my hand." She explained slightly embarrased.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:59 pm
"You mean when that monster attacked?" She got up and went over to Miku. "What happened? I just heard commotion and saw it get destroyed."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:07 pm
"Well you see I didn't really see a whole lot, just that it came crashing through the window of my first hour class. It appeared to be draining the energy of the students it grabbed, and then these senshi appeared. After that they all escaped through the window, as they continued there battle outside. Though that's not when I hurt my hand." She responded slightly embarrassed. "You see I accidently grabbed the window sill when I tried to see where the monster and the senshi disappeared to." She explained as she became even more embarrased. It was kind of a klumsy mistake she made, and she couldn't believe she had done it either.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff