Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Fallout RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:13 pm
as MR HIgh leaves the destroyed town with his friends all laffing and carrying everything they stole from the town, they make there way down a old road  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:52 pm
"No, I've not been out long, but I survived up to leaving with ingenuity and the protection of things I can build from spare parts, I just need the parts. A working water pump is more valuable than its individual parts." He relaxed slightly, lowering his paws as the gun at his chest was stowed. "Surviving, yes, but are you content with your life? Isn't raising one's place in the wastes with minimal effort favorable?" He watched as the energy cell was pocketed, his mouth twitching upward into a slight grin. "Plus, if you can scavenge more successfully then you don't have to work so hard to survive. Better right?"  

Dimitri Luger

70mustangwolf

2,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:54 am
matt walks out from behind the rock and holsters the gun saying your wasting your time man people like him dont give 2 shits about some one like you  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:06 pm
why walking MR HIGH sees a group of ppl standing together ,quickly hiding pulls out a pair of binoculars and watches  

MR HIGH COMMAND

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Lenan places his paw to his face and lets out a forced sigh. "I can't believe I'm saying this.. But hell if your logic ain't flawless." The raccoon squatted down next to Blaze and scratched his fuzzy head with care. "In case you couldn't tell though.. I'm not exactly a socialite. It's doesn't feel right being around.. others. And to help them?" He shuddered slightly and gazed at his pup, who, in return, tilted his head and whined curiously. "Then there's the trust issue." Lenan uttered softly under his breath.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:30 pm
slides out hunting rifle taking aim at one of them carefully waiting for the moment 2 shoot  

MR HIGH COMMAND

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:03 pm
((Are you Enclave? Because if so, Enclave never really just walk around with hunting rifles killing random wasters.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:15 pm
LordStripeyTail
((Are you Enclave? Because if so, Enclave never really just walk around with hunting rifles killing random wasters.))

no i decided enclave would be 2 difficult so i changed 2 two wastelander  

MR HIGH COMMAND

70mustangwolf

2,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:36 pm
as the wind changed matt got wiff of another person and walks to the other side of the rock again  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:14 am
Dimitri grinned, his eyes flicking across the scene, his fur starting to settle, "I've got nothing else to keep me alive, have to rely on logic..." His ears twitching at the sounds around him as he watched the dog and raccoon. "I'll try to keep myself as useful and distant as possible... Well, on a strictly gain-loss scale, what do I have to gain in betraying anyone, as opposed to what I would loose without them?"  

Dimitri Luger

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:27 am
shifting positions trying 2 keep everyone in his view . keeping his finger on the trigger just in case he had 2 use it  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:52 am
"Emotions can easily cloud better judgment." Lenan scoffed and took a few steps away to survey the distant horizon to the west. Judging from his still tail and civil speaking voice, he had cal,ed quite a bit himself. "Not that you seem to be a very emotional guy."

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:31 pm
Dimitri shrugged his shoulders, following Lenan's line of sight and then looking up into the sky. "No arguments there..." He nods, his gaze turning to the ground at his feet his paw rubbing the back of his head, "Yeah... useful trait sometimes... Help keep one alive, eh?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:19 pm
"So.. If you're gonna be following me around, I've got some ground rules." Lenan rubbed his temples, feeling the onset of yet another migrane. Usually, it was thanks to the blazing sun or the pockets of radiation, but Lenan had the hunch that this one was caused by something else. "First off, you play second fiddle to a dog." He said, still staring off into the distance, whilst counting out his rules on his fingers, "Second, what's yours is mine, what's mine is mine."

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:03 am
Dimitri nodded as the list was counted off, giving a wide grin to the mentioned dog, and shifting his satchel slightly on his shoulder, the meager remaining contents of no real worth anyway. "Alright, those won't be too hard to remember and follow..." He said, tracing Lenan's line of sight and tilting his head as he found nothing of interest.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff