Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Little kids in mw2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:35 pm
But i like it when you tell kids or if they c u get a nuke and start to worship u lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:36 pm
I really don't care when a kid joins my lobby, sure they talk **** and think they're all that but I just ignore them (mute). Plus it's funny to hear someone mess with them before the game starts. It makes the game a little more interesting.  

BornToDive

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:19 pm
Jason967
I really don't care when a kid joins my lobby, sure they talk **** and think they're all that but I just ignore them (mute). Plus it's funny to hear someone mess with them before the game starts. It makes the game a little more interesting.

yeah it does  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:37 pm
eheheh,..when i was playing cod after school once, i was in a lobby, then i hear some squeaking, i looked around the room for mice or something, then i hear some dude say 'oh my god SHUT UP!!!! YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR 12, OR 10' then i hear the squeaking again, it said 'no you damn biatch we is 9!' it was 2 little kids, playing an m rated game...i mean, do the parents even pay attention anymore? i mean, my mom would yell at me, let alone borderline backhand me, for screaming that *not saying that though...  

pure seyelance

Treythebest_11

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:20 pm
There is kids then there is teenagers!!!
I just got off of Mwf2 about an hour ago from an ignorant 16 or 15 year old.
He keeps talking s**t and also keeps saying stuff back to me when I'm telling him to STFU!
He also said "why you trying to say stuff your not in first place."
The funny thing is if I'm not in first place in free for all then I am in second or third place and I always had more kills then him.
rofl
I beasted last round, even though I was in second place, I caught up like it was nothing. I mainly use Scar-h btw sense it can own basically everything in its path.  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff