Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Eternal Bliss Hospital - Rock Village Hospital{Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:23 pm
Akira leaned over and kissed above each eye. "They reflect too, they reflect your true nature, and despite its violence, it is beautiful"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:27 pm
"But what is true beauty if not with these eyes?" She asked, looking straight at him.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:27 pm
((Akira, I have a question. Am I allowed to learn phase three today, if I learned two yesterday, or do I have to wait longer? x-x))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:38 pm
"Your inner beauty is reflected, for it shows your soul. Your eyes, do not have to be pure white to see the beauty, but it makes it more clear. I fell in love when I looked at them. The Raw energy. It is beautiful." He said, putting his hand against her soft cheek. "It is hard... when one is denied."

((Every guy that exists has a fear. the fear of being denied byt he one they ask.))  

Naruto Eternity

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:46 pm
"So my eyes are like a mirror into my soul?" She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:11 pm
Akira smiled. "your eyes are. They are the most beautiful things I have ever seen." he said, his hand still on her cheek.  

Naruto Eternity

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:58 pm
She moved his hand away from her cheek. "I'm sorry Akira but I can't stand the need for human love." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:10 pm
Akira laughed. "We are all nothing but animals. We all have our desires, even I. And our desires could be sated with one another" He said smiling, showing his teeth. "Do you know my previous Occupation? Akatsuki. I assure you, I'm not the kind person you believe I am."  

Naruto Eternity

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:13 pm
She grinned, "You desire something don't you?" She asked, turning her head to the window as a stupid bird flew right into it and she turend her head back. "And what kinda person are you?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:29 pm
Akira leaned his hand forwards slightly, his eyes flashing red slightly. "I desire few things, but One was added recently. I desire you, and Power. Raw, destructive power."  

Naruto Eternity

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:41 pm
She grinned a bit. "And all I desire is the sight of blood and the sight of attention." She whispered, a nurse came in without knocking and stopped in her tracks with a odd expression.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:44 pm
Akira leaned back. "My Desire for you will sate your Desire for attention, and My Desire for Destruction will Sate your desire for blood, and Vice versa. Do you see now? what I saw?"  

Naruto Eternity

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:47 pm
"Yes." She said, grinning fully now with gleam in her eyes. The nurse tilted her head and stepped back out of the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:50 pm
Akira leaned forwards again. "So what do you think... About our relationship?" He said smiling, showing teeth.  

Naruto Eternity

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:53 pm
"It could work. Just don't stab me in the chest again." She said. Another bird flew into the window and she raised a eyebrow.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff