Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:11 am
OH kool!
Hey this is my RPC in his armor but the chest and parts would be more covered.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:12 am
If I stay in the guild for quite a bit longer or leave and come back I may have Hanzo be known as "Old Man Uchiha" and teach some kids of the next generation, spreading my wisdom lol.

Anywayzzz, I'm gonna go add a few things to my bio so everyone is happy lol.  

Dark-Ninja70

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 am
Old man Uchiha! lool...
I really want to be known as a wind sage of some sort or something in the lines of that got to make a name for myself though.
loool kool!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 am
Like someone we know. *cough* Xantos *cough* lol  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:24 am
Kunesume2
Like someone we know. *cough* Xantos *cough* lol
...I don't get it.

@Bambi and Yumi....

Hanzo was born in the Fire Country to the prestigious Uchiha Clan during the reign of the 5th Hokage. From an early age Hanzo showed great potential, and became well known at the academy. During his time in the academy, Hanzo witnessed the "murder" of the 5th Hokage when he came to visit him one day. Hanzo hid while he watched in horror as two assassins fought and killed his hokage, he was too weak then and from that day on vowed to become stronger and be hokage one day. At the age of 6 he graduated from the academy as the Number One Rookie and became best friends with fellow student Raito Shenzaki. A year later he gained the sharingan, and a few years after that he completed the chuunin exams and became a Dragon Summoner and ANBU by the time he was 10. Throughout the years Hanzo continued to fly threw the rankings, being a Jounin and ANBU leader by the time he was 13 and a Sannin when he was 20. By this time Hanzo was known as the "village protector", whenever someone or some group ever attacked the village Hanzo was usually the first or one of the first people to arrive where he would usually defeat the enemy or at the very least hold them off until backup arrived. During one of these incidents Hanzo chased after legendary puppet master and villain "Zeramaru" to the village of cloud where the two fought and eventually Zeramaru awarded Hanzo with his mangekyou. After gaining the mangekyou Hanzo's fighting style switched from using powerful lightning ninjutsu techniques to using genjutsu, he practiced endlessly on learning more and more genjutsu to the point where he mastered it and gained the nickname "The Illusive Dragon". In his early twenties Hanzo was in a village vote for the next hokage along with Reiko Aburame, who beat him. Not long after Hanzo became the new head of the Uchiha clan and took on a student by the name of "Tadashi Uchiha" who he trained for years in preparation for the chunin exams, Tadashi failed the exams but was later promoted to chuunin and became the winner of the international jounin exams years later. When Reiko retired, Hanzo had another shot at fulfilling his dream, he tied in the votes with Akira Nara but after discussing it they agreed Hanzo would be the Hokage. After becoming Hokage Hanzo showed a lack of interest in fighting and preferred to only fight when he had too, he even got married and had a son by the name of Yumi Uchiha. For years Hanzo was a good Hokage and loved by all the villages until the time came when he retired and passed on the torch to Akira.

Happy now?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:27 am
loool I said i was okay with it lool
But anyways thanks =D  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:29 am
Its good to have fellow students in the later years. All mine are KIA, MIA, or inactive. But, I did catch Detachi on myspace once.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:30 am
BambiC
But anyways thanks =D
I know you did but I wanted to add you anyway.

I dont really like my bio though, its just crammed with stuff trying to fit everything in that when you read it, it sounds a bit sloppy...  

Dark-Ninja70

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:32 am
@Dark: blaugh Daifu-san!!!! Though it will be odd to see him old sweatdrop

Now I just need to make my legacy and what not. Oniwanshu will rise!!!!! Hopefully ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:33 am
Dark-Ninja70
BambiC
But anyways thanks =D
I know you did but I wanted to add you anyway.

I dont really like my bio though, its just crammed with stuff trying to fit everything in that when you read it, it sounds a bit sloppy...

Oh okay thanks =]
Yeah but you cant help it you just dont want it to make the forum long.

@Kune: Yeah im glad Raito got to grow up with his fellow classmate  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:34 am
Kunesume2
Its good to have fellow students in the later years. All mine are KIA, MIA, or inactive. But, I did catch Detachi on myspace once.
I trained a few people....
1st - Zaruto Uchiha(Jounin and ANBU Member): KIA
2nd - Kazuhiko Irou (Genin): KIA
3rd - Teddy Kinuga Uchiha(Chunin): KIA, revived, then KIA again. (lol)
4th - Tadashi Uchiha (Jounin and ANBU Member): ALIVE
5th - Yumi Uchiha (Chunin): ALIVE, but I never really got to train him that much yet.  
Luck.... Damn you Detachi, Phi and Syn.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Panthers7

Now I just need to make my legacy and what not. Oniwanshu will rise!!!!! Hopefully ninja

And i shall be giving them most of the missions!!! hopefully! (i like creating mission scenarios)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:35 am
dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:36 am
Panthers7

He's gonna have to get old sometime, especially if you become someone whose like 30, you wont be able to have a dad who can pass for 25 lol.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff