Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
E3 Has Landed. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

STAR
  FAWKz
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:15 pm
SO GREAT  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:48 pm
Waynebrizzle
Xilo The Odd

edit: kirby's first game on the nes was epic the whole time. didn't care for his GB game very much till the remake of the NES one on GBA, they ******** up the minigames though.

Yeah, Kirby's Adventure is awesome. I'm talking about games that STARTED on the NES though. Mario, Metroid, Zelda, and whatever else. They all started off with some pretty horrible design decisions.
you can't be saying Kirby DIDN'T start on the NES, cuase he was out before the GB was in existence to my knowledge.  

Xilo The Odd

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:50 pm
Xilo The Odd
Waynebrizzle
Xilo The Odd

edit: kirby's first game on the nes was epic the whole time. didn't care for his GB game very much till the remake of the NES one on GBA, they ******** up the minigames though.

Yeah, Kirby's Adventure is awesome. I'm talking about games that STARTED on the NES though. Mario, Metroid, Zelda, and whatever else. They all started off with some pretty horrible design decisions.
you can't be saying Kirby DIDN'T start on the NES, cuase he was out before the GB was in existence to my knowledge.

Kirby's Dream Land on the Game Boy is the first Kirby game. So he can be sayin' it b***h  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:50 pm
i didn't read the topic but there had better be some Golden Sun DS news goddamn  

[-Stefan-]

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:53 pm
Xilo The Odd
Waynebrizzle
Xilo The Odd

Just because NES came first doesn't mean kirby didn't show up on the Game Boy before his NES debut.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:56 pm
Owwin
Xilo The Odd
Waynebrizzle
Xilo The Odd

Just because NES came first doesn't mean kirby didn't show up on the Game Boy before his NES debut.
after research, so it is. but 5 levels wasn't really much of a game.  

Xilo The Odd

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:00 pm
oh all of a sudden Kirby's Dream Land doesn't count now ******** you ******** yoooooouuuuuuuu  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:04 pm
Xilo The Odd
Owwin
Xilo The Odd
Waynebrizzle
Xilo The Odd

after research, so it is. but 5 levels wasn't really much of a game.
Well pong isn't much of a game either, but it still counts as an early one.  

Owwin

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:24 pm
I ******** love Luigi's Mansion.
2 please.
We're still gonna do that skype thing for E3, right? =D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:15 pm
It's kinda no fun if we can't talk, though.

Maybe Trenn's recording s**t can just have us all blocked xd

I like you guys, but I don't idolize and wait on your ******** opinions.

I'd like to think you prefer I didn't.

Because then I'd be

a stalker.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:08 pm
Yeah, I almost forgot about the no talking thing. sad
And I guess I just more Cult skype sessions. It's been forever. >>  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:19 pm
no one said anything about chatting comments.  

Xilo The Odd

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:48 pm

What?

If I got into a Cult Skype session, I'd talk the entire ******** time. D< Why just the mods? We say cool s**t too.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:18 am
In The Kitchen

What?

If I got into a Cult Skype session, I'd talk the entire ******** time. D< Why just the mods? We say cool s**t too.
Because with four people it turned into an interrupting festival.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:40 am
The idea is starting to sound incredibly egotistical and dumb.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff