Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil 6....? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:44 am
KingofMisery, lol dude who said anything about heart and soul to RE 5? I didn't mean any offense. I loved the rest of your scenario, just the beginning needed modifying. I'm not a huge Chris fan either but credit is where credit is due on what they did to stop wesker razz just saying.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:38 am
The King of Misery
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
Yeah, but there's only so much ammo in the world. People would have to start getting creative you know?

Just don't catch a Zombie on Fire. The only thing worse than a zombie is a flaming zombie. Or a zombie in the backseat of the car you just stole.

@King, I agree, they wouldn't bee so harsh on Chris, he's an American poster boy at this point straight from The all Brawn, no Brain Beefcake Farm. Besides, the BSAA is a UN creation, meaning it's not up to the president, it's up to the entire world. And just dissolving an army like that? You'd have some pissed off vets on your hands that would cause way more destruction than it was worth.

Well forgive me for not giving 5 my heart and soul,but it wasn't so great that I would Take the time to learn every detail,and as I mentioned it was just a thought.Besides,I hate Chris,always have.And I was merely back pedaling with the Chris discharge anyway,as it was the same type of scenario to why he left the Air Force.Choosing others lives over himself and orders.Tricell helped fund the B.S.A.A.,they just helped pay for it.If the B.S.A.A. goes under then all it'll say for TRICELL is they wasted their money,so to speak.And I believe that they only helped fund the B.S.A.A. to make their name look better,but they're just going to be another Umberella.As far as the UN goes...well I was only thinking American.I had the whole thing well thought out but it was kinda typed last second because I was late for My Martial Arts class.And I think they should be terribly Harsh on the B.S.A.A. members,but whatever...

I'm not saying you have to be in love with the game, but you should at least get your facts right if you plan to debate a certain point of view. Also, you could have waited until you had the time to type it out the way you wanted.

Besides, he was ordered to inspect Africa or whatever and solve the situation over there. So he managed to save Jill too, he didn't disobey orders. I respect that you dislike Chris, but you still have to make a story believable.

Also, if the BSAA was in fact removed from the States, it could still be active in Canada and Mexico because it's the North American Branch. I don't really think Tricell would see it as a waste of money either, but rather they might view it as an 'Oh s**t our cover is gone' moment. A company that big really doesn't worry over a couple million spent on PR. Look how much Pepsi spends every year.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:24 pm
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
The King of Misery
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
Yeah, but there's only so much ammo in the world. People would have to start getting creative you know?

Just don't catch a Zombie on Fire. The only thing worse than a zombie is a flaming zombie. Or a zombie in the backseat of the car you just stole.

@King, I agree, they wouldn't bee so harsh on Chris, he's an American poster boy at this point straight from The all Brawn, no Brain Beefcake Farm. Besides, the BSAA is a UN creation, meaning it's not up to the president, it's up to the entire world. And just dissolving an army like that? You'd have some pissed off vets on your hands that would cause way more destruction than it was worth.

Well forgive me for not giving 5 my heart and soul,but it wasn't so great that I would Take the time to learn every detail,and as I mentioned it was just a thought.Besides,I hate Chris,always have.And I was merely back pedaling with the Chris discharge anyway,as it was the same type of scenario to why he left the Air Force.Choosing others lives over himself and orders.Tricell helped fund the B.S.A.A.,they just helped pay for it.If the B.S.A.A. goes under then all it'll say for TRICELL is they wasted their money,so to speak.And I believe that they only helped fund the B.S.A.A. to make their name look better,but they're just going to be another Umberella.As far as the UN goes...well I was only thinking American.I had the whole thing well thought out but it was kinda typed last second because I was late for My Martial Arts class.And I think they should be terribly Harsh on the B.S.A.A. members,but whatever...

I'm not saying you have to be in love with the game, but you should at least get your facts right if you plan to debate a certain point of view. Also, you could have waited until you had the time to type it out the way you wanted.

Besides, he was ordered to inspect Africa or whatever and solve the situation over there. So he managed to save Jill too, he didn't disobey orders. I respect that you dislike Chris, but you still have to make a story believable.

Also, if the BSAA was in fact removed from the States, it could still be active in Canada and Mexico because it's the North American Branch. I don't really think Tricell would see it as a waste of money either, but rather they might view it as an 'Oh s**t our cover is gone' moment. A company that big really doesn't worry over a couple million spent on PR. Look how much Pepsi spends every year.

that pretty much summed up the rest of what i wanted to say but i didn't feel a need to say it xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:55 pm
If you recall,right after the fight with the Ndesu[El Gigante],in the cutscene Chris states that there is a chance his missing partner is still alive and he must go rescue her no matter the costs. Once sheva decides to acomany him he says,"...Are you sure...there's no more orders form here-on-out,it's just us now..". I'm not 100%,but I think if I were involved in any military-type based group,and decided that there was something I had to do instead of fallowing orders,there'd be hell to pay.

And yes,I could have waited until I had more time to type up a a storyboard,but I didn't. This isn't going to be a constructive debate if you're going to linger on the past.

Get my facts right. Well no arguement there,you have to know about something to take it on a hypothetical turn for the better. Although,I said it was a broad..whatever Idea. Obviously my intentions were'nt clear. I didn't want to have anything to do with the B.S.A.A.,that's why I made something up real fast just to get rid of them for my idea to workout mildly. If I would have known everyone was going to get a**l retentive over a few mess-up from a hurried mind,making an idea for a game...Wait le me rephrase that: Improvising an idea for a game,I would have saved my ideas and slapped 'em on the drawing board later that night. LORDY LORDY I'LL NEVER ROAM AGAIN. Welll...that's finally off my chest... smile  

The King of Misery

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 pm
Technically they'd finished thier mission -sort of- after the fight. They'd done what they'd set out to do, so no, there weren't anymore orders. But they weren't disobeying them either. And it's very unlikely that thier commanding officer would in fact tell them to just abandon someone and let a terrorist run wild. Can you actually imagine something like that happening here? If a soldier finds a group of supposedly dead marines being held captive by Bin Laden, he's not going to be discharged for rescuing the soldiers and killing the fcuker.

And how I'm I lingering on the past? That doesn't even make sense. And the rest of that post seems to be a half assed admittance to being wrong followed by a bunch of nonsense leading me to believe you aren't actually admitting that you should have presented a viable storyline.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:38 am
PERCEPTION IS REALITY.

What you choose to perceive from my statement is not any longer of my concern.So far compromise and cooperation has been shot between us,therefore I am done trying to measure up to your "All Knowing Resident Evil-ness".Half-assed admittance?Well call it what you like.I was merely agreeing and throwing my point out,but apparently you wont except anything short of me bowing out of this topic and proclaiming you more knowledgable then me.Which,by the way I would have no problem with,if you weren't so Bloody stuck-up about it.

Truth is,I was really looking forward to this being a longer arguement because I love making mistakes,and I figured that I would learn from them and you during this arguement,but you don't seem to like that idea,or you just don't like me.This moved from a quarrel to an agitated Resi-showdown a little too fst for my taste.

You're right,they went out of their way and ignored HQ for a good cause.They saved a fellow operative,and the the World,but they weren't told to do so.They're just brainless pawns that nobody instructed to stop Wesker or save Jill.I would be irrated at their reclessness if anything else.

Your All Knowing Highness is right again,they probably wouldn't be discharged,they'd probably be suspended from the line of duty for a bit,or something of that nature.

I don't know about Tricell,but who cares anyway?In terms of reality,Tricell is going to be another Umbrella,but this time they will be responsible for more ******** monsters that become sustained and labled as a "Virus".But what the hell do I know?

Oh,and I make prefect sense.What I was saying was you don't need to bring up things that could have,should have or might have been done,when it is already in the past.

So the way I see it is you have two options.You can A: Choose to except this as an apologetic reply for ever having Thought myself a Resi-fan,or B: Insult me a second time and subtlely,and,or indirectly lable me as pathetic for trying to cover up being wrong....a second time.Hell ther's even a C choice: Choose niether just because you're better than me and don't want to fallow anything output I have given.

What do you say.....Friends?  

The King of Misery

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:06 am
Okay ya know what, maybe you should actually think about what I'm saying in this post instead of getting all pissy before you respond this time. Just this once.

I never said anything about being better than you in any way, shape, or form. I merely presented a logical argument against the dissolution of a government agency and a case against why a soldier would in fact be thanked rather than punished. It really wasn't even about Resident Evil at that point. It was about American ethics and protocol.

Beyond that, I never attacked you. I didn't call you names and I didn't scoff at you or use heavy sarcasm. But if you want to be a whiny little bicth about siht I can fcukin throw down. You don't insult people like a goddamn tool and then use a half assed a-fcukin-pology either when you want to make peace. How old are you that you actually have to fall to juvinille resorts because someone calls you out on a badly made argument? You want to go? I'm on the state debate team, I will murder you at arguments.

So I'm going to choose D and be a b***h for a second by laughing while you sputter and turn red from rage while putting off the puberty you so desperatly need to work through. Who knows, Maybe you'll get laid when you get out of it.

Ha.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:26 am
I wasn't getting pissy,I was admitting defeat. Maybe you can debate,but you sure aren't very good at telling when your opponent has withdrew. I apologize this misunderstanding,but I took your outward-onslaught as an insult. I guess I was just hearing it wrong in my head. I know you didn't say anything about being better,but the way you throw out your statements seems fairly superior,if you will.

You really think you called me out? I knew I had lost this arguement even before it escalated. Do I want to Go?What?Argue some more? Your debating title is hardly intimidating,I'm afraid. I haven't been pissy,irrated,or enraged the whole time. I train myself everyday of my life to avoid becoming enraged,anger is just negative energy your body does not need to with-hold. It's a waste of time to get mad,you lose focus and all control of yourself. Instead,I just inhale through my nose and exhale out my mouth,and remember that with Kowledge,Power,and harmony,I can conquer anything.

So this is me,sputtering and turning red from rage while putting off puberty I soo desperately need to work through. smile

And I guess you don't have to know how to read or spell if you're on the debate team. You must be a group of people that yell at one another just to hear yourself talk,because by choosing D,and going your own path you have actually chosen C,an option I have given to you. ******** is spelt F-U-C-K,by the way.

HA. Anything else...?  

The King of Misery

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:20 pm
Yes actually, you were getting pissy because every post following included you getting upset and arguing pointlessly. Also, I wasn't the only one who pointed out the flaw in your game plan -ElenaMason saw it first actually, I just happened to agree with her- yet you seemed intent on attacking me for whatever reason. You seriously need to learn to take criticism on your work so you can learn to better adjust yourself and make your storylines/ideas better.

Is that how you plan on behaving when your boss tells you that you did something wrong? Is that how you treat your mother? by laying a woe-is-me guilt trip?

And no duh thats how you spell it but I don't always like to curse, its a bad habit. And as for your relaxation method, one, you spelled knowladge wrong -along with a plethora of many other things in your posting- and two, if that part was true we wouldn't have even started this nonsense in the first place. As for harmony, well...you're a long way off and from back at your first response to my post you seem to be running as far from harmony as your mind can take you.

Really, you could have calmly admitted that there was a flaw, fixed it and tried again instead of getting angry at two people, one of which was trying to Help you. Because at first, I was trying to help you build a better storyline. Now though you seem so intent on making me cower and coo over you that I now want to anger you to see how far I can actually go.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:51 pm
I'm not a mod and normally I'm not one to state this or get in between people's debates, but try too cool it down ^^; And I....actually never mind. I'm not going to jump into this. But I'll just say that you both had good points.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:56 pm
Well... RE is pretty dead to me now. My dream is that RE4 never happened to RE. It did ruin it in my eyes. I didn't hate RE5. Because it did try to pick up whatever scrap was left of the burning wreckage and put it back together again. It could never be the same anyway, and it did stumble pretty badly, but I think it did a few things right. It had its moments, though admittably brief, where I actually felt like I was playing an RE game again. It was the true sequel that RE4 never was. Unfortunately, it also had to be the sequel to that game. And that's where the majority of problems lie.

So, in short... RE6: REboot. I'd love to see fixed camera again, but I don't see that realistically happening. So, something completely different. And awesome. And bring Mikami back. But keep him in line.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:01 pm
If they choose to do it over the shoulde, for the love of god:

A. No backflips.
B. More atmospheric, and less "Oh no, there's 100 enemies charging at me at once!" In other words, try to make it HORROR.
and C. No annoying, overdramatic bullshit characters that RE4, UC and 5 flaunted so proudly.

Then maybe I'll start paying attention again.  

Biohazard EXTREME

The King of Misery

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:06 pm
How is it you think you can tell a person what they are feeling,especially when all you've got to go on is mindless text that shows no emotion? It could be as deceiving as it could be obvious. This has really been fun,but you seem to be getting mad,or whatever you want to feel,Ms.Debate. To me it doesn't matter,not anymore at least.Knowledge is spelt correctly,and I'm afraid it has no A in it.Also Knowledge is something to gain,as is power.Bringing those two elements together,you make Harmony.And yes,actually it's very true.One more thing I forgot to say was please refrain from using terms like "Throw Down" because that is what people say to me when they are trying to fight me.It just pains me to see all of those insolent fools think they can solve everything through offensive violence. So go on,reply back with your superior intellect and read my mind through my text as you think you can do so easily. Tell some more problems I have that need fixing,I'm simply dying to hear your Wisdom,as it flows through my monitor and into my mind. And maybe,just for a second,how about you swing that judgemental penjalum at yourself.

aside from all that,I really enjoy talking with you,however next how about we just talk. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:19 pm
BIO I AGREE!

Although,I think there should still be a lot of enemies at once. Not wave after wave,but a small group periodically.Like for instance.Let's pretend it's in a mansion again:

Looking,searching...ect. when you finally obtain the key you go all the way back to the door blah-blah-blah.Get through the door and BLAM!4-5 easy-medium strengthed enemies.

As for a new RE with no acrobatic sequences,well you should probably learn to except those because we all know they are going to be in it,unforunately.

The characters need to be original.That is right on the money,Bio.I can't even express how much I agree with that notion. They don't need anything to make them look all flashy unless they're villains.They don't need to be super buff,or flexible as hell. They don't need to throw their partners a story into the air,or let alone have the strength to do so.with all that in mind,we can bring it back...two steps,but even if Capcom does bring it back two steps,they'll probably take a step forward in the wrong direction.So sad.  

The King of Misery

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:25 pm
Well, if the hallway is thin enough, then 3 enemies should be plenty to give you trouble, 4 at MOST, but we've seen zombies in groups of 4 here and there.
I'm talking like, huge open area, and a mass of enemies rushing at you, and you having enough ammo to take them all out, and then having them spawn even more ammo, so you end up with even more than you started.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff