Reply Full Moon wo Sagashite
FMWS on DVD in the USA?!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinnyb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:28 am
Unless there is heavy editing done to the anime, Viz always has the option to change between the english and japanese track.

Thankfully there were no huge changes done to Fullmoon so most likely they'll keep the japanese. mrgreen Thankfully  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:40 pm
i heard that the anime version of fullmoon was good, but the manga was a million times better. i've heard (hince the word 'heard', not seen) that the english dubs turned out really bad (i don't know how people know this, but they do) and that parts of the story line and general events in the manga changed too much in the anime.

but even after hearing all that, I'M STILL GOING TO GO OUT AND BUY THE WHOLE SERIES!!! xd

and if you want to see the jap version RIGHT NOW, as in THIS VERY SECOND, then some of them are posted on youtube....SOME.  

bunnybunnyxo

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:47 pm
Youtube has most of the episodes, but you'd be better of buying them; it takes quite a while to load.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:42 pm
well..........the voices are kinda wierd and different from the japanese version  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Fuyu Maiden

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:24 am
The voices really don't match the characters...and I hate it when the voice actress for Mitsuki says Doctor Wakaouji...it just doesn't sound right...her pronunciation...

They kept myco's voice for all the songs (mostly due to copyright issues I believe. The songs were Changin' My Life's more than they are Full Moon's), which makes Mitsuki's voice sound even weirder. I just don't like it. In the beginning I didn't like myco's voice because she sounded too grown up, but at least she adjusted...new Mitsuki voice isn't adjusting at all. I just watch it with subtitles all the time instead...heh.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:59 pm
bunnybunnyxo
i heard that the anime version of fullmoon was good, but the manga was a million times better. i've heard (hince the word 'heard', not seen) that the english dubs turned out really bad (i don't know how people know this, but they do) and that parts of the story line and general events in the manga changed too much in the anime.

but even after hearing all that, I'M STILL GOING TO GO OUT AND BUY THE WHOLE SERIES!!! xd

and if you want to see the jap version RIGHT NOW, as in THIS VERY SECOND, then some of them are posted on youtube....SOME.

The reason why you heard this was because those people have seen the orinal Japanese version, and then they heard the English vers. which was nothing compared to the Japanese vers. That's my opinion anyway!  

Little Miss Maria

-Xo-KrazeeWierdo-oX-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:23 pm
YAY! i can't wait!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:11 am
I wanna see a bit in english, but I loved Mi-chan's japanese voice, it was perfect. I can't see me liking the english voices. Will the songs be in japanese or english???  

Moggleberry

Hueha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:32 pm
I have the first DVD... D:

The voices are... okay, but the voice ACTING... like... none of the characters have any emotion. They kept myco's singing, which was okay to me, because I really didn't wanna hear Mitsuki's new voice singing (not that she'd have been necessarily bad, but... D: )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:02 pm
I watched part of the dub and I hated it, I love the subbed version a lot more. In the dub the voices annoy me.  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers