Chatter Box... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you talk?
  no... well, yes... umm ::indecisive::
  NEVER!!! you can't make me!!!
  Yesh! I cant wait to get started... I have so much I want to talk to you about... blah blah-ditty blah...
  mhm... if someone else goes first... >hides<
View Results

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:26 am
Calantha Josephine
o.o 5k to 20$....

is there a way for you to actually convert that to real currency? I know there are some games out there that are actually based on a real world economy that let you do that but I didn't think SL was one of them.

Yes through Pay Pal you can convert your L to real currency. I have mine go to my card rather then my bank... there are some people on there who dont "work"... SL is all they do and they make over a $1000.00 a week after they convert their L to real currency.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:58 pm
low yawn.... >.> been about a month since i frequently visited here... ill be popping more often to start my harvesting of souls  

godofdeath-odin
Vice Captain

6,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Calantha Josephine
Vice Captain

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:51 pm
godofdeath-odin
low yawn.... >.> been about a month since i frequently visited here... ill be popping more often to start my harvesting of souls

Harvesting souls is always fun, especially when they are souls of the innocent. twisted

@Lettie: Really o.o? 1k a week from Second Life o.o , I think I heard of people who could do stuff like that but I think they were.. err running an Adult Club in there >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:22 am
More money is made from clothing and furniture (admittedly a lot of the furniture will include sex engines) but if you have the skill to make it people will buy it...  

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:22 am
godofdeath-odin

Welcome back Odin!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:25 am
Off Topic:

but Alex made me want a Nissan Leaf more D:  

Calantha Josephine
Vice Captain

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:30 am
Calantha Josephine
Off Topic:

but Alex made me want a Nissan Leaf more D:

Who is Alex and what is a Nissan Leaf?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:37 am
Alex is my luvvles Aka: RabidFerretKins

and the Nissan Leaf is the new all electric car made by Nissan that is coming out over the next couple years :3  

Calantha Josephine
Vice Captain

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:50 am
Calantha Josephine
Alex is my luvvles Aka: RabidFerretKins

and the Nissan Leaf is the new all electric car made by Nissan that is coming out over the next couple years :3

Oh nice! I don't drive... I never have... I need to learn how to though *hangs head in shame*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:52 am
Lol, its okies :3 .

I still need to teach Alex to drive too, You both will be Epic drivers like me I bet surprised  

Calantha Josephine
Vice Captain

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:58 am
Calantha Josephine
Lol, its okies :3 .

I still need to teach Alex to drive too, You both will be Epic drivers like me I bet surprised

Now I just feel like im to old... Ill be 30 in Aug and I still have never driven... redface My boyfriend says hes going to pay for me to take driving classes after we get moved into the new house, but I am like OMG i don't wanna be surrounded by a bunch of 15 and 16 yr olds...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:13 am
Hi, guys! Hope I'm not intruding...
I just read over the past page or so...

Lettora, I wouldn't be too worried about the driving lessons. You look like you're 20. razz But is there any reason he can't teach you to drive himself? In an automatic vehicle, it wouldn't be hard.

Madame No
Crew

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:16 am
Madame No

Lettora, I wouldn't be too worried about the driving lessons. You look like you're 20. razz But is there any reason he can't teach you to drive himself? In an automatic vehicle, it wouldn't be hard.

No intrusion at all smile

Wade tried taking me out once about 4 years ago and I ran over a curb and into some bushes... redface he wont take me out to practice anymore after that...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:30 am
Lettora Draconia
Madame No

Wade tried taking me out once about 4 years ago and I ran over a curb and into some bushes... redface he wont take me out to practice anymore after that...

This is why we go to a parking lot at night and drive in circles, practice turning and parking, without fear of damage.. other than maybe the occasional light pole. You can also do this during the day if the parking lot is abandoned.

That's what I did for my husband when I was teaching him to drive a standard.

Madame No
Crew

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:13 am
Madame No
Lettora Draconia
Madame No

This is why we go to a parking lot at night and drive in circles, practice turning and parking, without fear of damage.. other than maybe the occasional light pole. You can also do this during the day if the parking lot is abandoned.

That's what I did for my husband when I was teaching him to drive a standard.

It was in a parking lot... I still managed to go over the curb and into the bushes...  
*Everything Else*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff