Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
We're going on an ADVENTURE!!! Starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which are you?
Barbarian
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Bard
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Cleric/Paladin
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Druid
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Fighter
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Monk
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Wizard
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Ranger
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
Rogue
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Sorcerer
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:27 am
Agrias of the Lionguard

User Image

After the elf switched tables, Agrias smiled to herself, "Torm does work in mysterious ways..." As she got up, that was when she really noticed the bloodied half-orc. The dark elf sat down at Nara's table still keeping eyes on both the half-orc... and Nara's doll.

"You spoke of a quest." The others at the table would notice Agrias' accent.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:24 pm
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

Nara looked at the group in front of her. She unrolled a map. "We are on a quest to defeat the Evil Undead Overlord Rniakoriandri. He's been lurking in the Red Mountains for the past fifty years and we finally got a location of him. I don't have any idea about how long it will last but I can tell you a few things." She rolled the map back up and looked at each of them. "It will be dangerous. I may be able to bring you back to life but I may not always have the ingrediants. I am not able to pay you but you are allowed to keep all of the tresure you find if you are alone as well a share of the loot we find." She knew how bad that sounded but she couldn't lie and say she would pay them bags and bags of gold. "Are any of you interested or have any other questions?"

FatesMyBitch

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:34 pm
User Image
Blaze thought it over, he had enough gold to last him a long time, but, it would be a great opportunity to get over boredom. He sat up strait and showed he was in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:35 pm
User Image
Tryndamere

Tryn was bust drinking away when he heard the mention of an Overlord. A grin slowly formed on his face as he paid the man with a coin or two of the drink. Listening into her conversation he turned in his seat and looked over at the group that had formed there. None of his kind seemed to be present and it seemed they had a quite a few elves there. He did not like the race but then again he did not like to many people because of the life he had lived and the stereotypes that surrounded his race. He slowly picked him self up and his wounds where still bleeding slightly but he did not care to much for them seeing as they would heal with time.

Walking towards the table they where at he towered over most of them. "What can you say of this overlord" Tyrn asked and his voice seemed to echo through the area. He was going to be rather up front with this group an he was just looking for someone tough to kill and then moving onto the next one after that. It was to better him self and prove his strength to the rest of the world. He also knew that after defeating a great opponent something was to follow. This was how he earned his freed and how he thought life was outside of a stadium.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

New Kid87

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:39 pm
Jace Anklebiter

User Image

Jace smirked. "Just one. What is a R-nia-kori,and-dri? ((Pronounced Renia, Cory, and Dree))" terrible joke aside, Jace calmed down a bit. "Yeah, I'm in. I feel sorry for any bloak with a big purse who gets in our way!" He cheered, playing with the greedy rogue stereo-type.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:51 pm
User Image
Blaze noticed the half orc that came over, and grinned. It had been a long time since he has seen a half orc, or worked with one for that matter. He hated orcs, or at least when they were trying to kill him anyways. The last time he went on a quest with a half ling, it ended in a disaster. One of his hired soldiers wasn't to happy, and killed him by,"accident," and Blaze,"accidentyl, destroyed all the nerves in his right arm.  

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

Nara smiled at Jace. First one to accept. Awesome. She looked up at the half-orc. Holding up five fingers her eyes lite up in excitment. "I know five things about him. One, he's over 1000 years old and is a very intelligent lich and sorcerer." She ticked off a finger after each thing. "Two, he has a lot of minions. Three, he is immune to all spells involving life because, well, he's undead. Four, he holds the record for most vows for revenge against someone and none of them have succeeded. Five, he has no qualms about taking advantage of a situation. We should be expecting tricks to test us." There wasn't much known about him except what her grandmother had told her. "Oh wait. I guess it was six things."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:42 pm
Jace Anklebiter

User Image

Jace became straight faced. This was really happening. He had never gone so far as out of the district without his father, and now that he was... But he had to move on. His attachment to his father was the only thing truly childish about him. He had to move on. At least after saying goodbye. "Come get me when you are ready to go," He said to Nara, "meet me at the cemetery, there are a few things I need to do."

((This isn't a bad RP. No illiterate God modders, no worrying about multiple story lines, and we have a great diversity of backgrounds and points of view. I think I'm going to like this place.))  

New Kid87

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image
Tryndamere

Tryn did not know what he was getting him self into when he asked her a question and he did not notice that she was another half breed. "You speak too much" he said bluntly as he looked over at her. Although he was interesting in fighting this overlord. His goal was simple move from one opponent to the other until he died. A few thoughts crossed his simple mind and it seemed like a good enough of an offer to him. "I will join you humie" he said. If she mentioned any more details he was just going to get going. Talking was not something that he was overly interested and felt it would be better to leave it to the others.

"Lets get em" Tryn said as he looked over at the others that where there. He still felt a dislike towards the dark skinned women that was there and the other elf. The human he could get along with and maybe the half-ling but that was questionable, at least from his view point. He moved back slightly as the little one seemed to leave this place. A soft grunt came from him as he waited for the others and he just wanted to get going with this. He was also a rather impatient fellow and waiting around was not his style.

((It should turn out nicely.))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:09 pm
Blaze Zanfered
User Image
Blaze was ready. He finished his ail, and the Half Orc behind him reminded him a lot like him self when he was younger. And could talk. He never thought a head, unless some one went all out and just charged in to a blood bath. Hell, he even lead an army of peasants in Miseldail against an army of orcs with some help.( I agrre. It has been pretty interesting so far.)  

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

New Kid87

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:37 pm
O CAPTAIN! my Captain! our fearful trip is done;
The ship has weather’d every rack, the prize we sought is won;
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring:
But O heart! heart! heart! 5
O the bleeding drops of red,
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
Fallen cold and dead.

O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;
Rise up—for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills; 10
For you bouquets and ribbon’d wreaths—for you the shores a-crowding;
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;
Here Captain! dear father!
This arm beneath your head;
It is some dream that on the deck, 15
You’ve fallen cold and dead.

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;
My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;
The ship is anchor’d safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;
From fearful trip, the victor ship, comes in with object won; 20
Exult, O shores, and ring, O bells!
But I, with mournful tread,
Walk the deck my Captain lies,
Fallen cold and dead.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:46 pm
Agrias of the Lionguard

User Image

Agrias sat and listened to all of those gathered at the table. She nodded and made a decision.

"To bring down this lich, I will gladly you. So, where can we find this archlich," Agrias inquired.

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:49 pm
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

Nara tapped the map. "He's in a castle/fort somewhere in the mountains. We need to pick up a bit more clues but I'm sure it won't be hard to do." Clapping her hands with excitment Nara dropped her map into the bag and pulled out 4 contracts and for quills. "We will meet in the cemetary in two hours. Everyone should get any supplies you need, you the bathroom, ect. ect." She smiled at them all and gave a small boy. "You can all call me Nara. What are your names? And please sign these."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:54 pm
Agrias of the Lionguard

User Image

The drow paladin read over the document and then signed it with a bit of a florish, "I am Lady Agrias of the Lionguard. ....And your name Miss?"

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:18 pm
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

Nara held out her hand. "My name is Narian Electra Ylzik from the Eastern Country of Fierté d'Étoiles. Call me Nara though." This was nice, she wouldn't be the only girl. She had heard rumors of the parties that only had one girl. And that would have been a bit awkward.

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff