Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reverie Rose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:40 pm
Last Updated: 3-22-11

Character: Saleen Moon, Grunt, 002-XX-2380
Description: Saleen, while being very much into her personal vanity, happens to be a very kind and at times vulnerable girl. She hates being pushed into an embarrassing situation, and will negatively reflect on it until she feels people have forgotten about it. She is typically pretty kind when talking to people, but sometimes she can hold a tad bit of ‘bitchiness’ in her speech, but she usually tries not to as she doesn't like conflict. She is fairly anti-social, and her pokemon usually wind up being the conversation starters.
Journal: Click

Common Rumors (Easily Overheard):
-Saleen? Isn’t she that odd girl with freakishly long pigtails and that moon tattoo on her forehead?
-I heard that it’s a real tattoo!
-I heard it’s fake!
-I heard it’s a birthmark….no way!
-Did you hear Saleen fell into a river on that mission where they retrieved the giant galactic ball? What a klutz!
-I hear she flirts a lot.
-No way! I heard she is too shy to flirt!
-I once saw her pokemon forcing her to start a conversation! How lame she can’t manage to do it on her own!
Uncommon Rumors (Average):
-That umbreon isn’t really hers!
-I heard it was a gift!
-No way I heard she was just ‘loaned’ the umbreon, and it’s owner simply failed to come back!
-I once heard someone saying she loves mew!
-I heard she is scared of beldum. I wonder why…
-I heard that litwick was her first pokemon! And she only got it recently! What kind of trainer stays that long without a pokemon?
-I heard her say once that she grew up without pokemon! Something about her mom being scared of them.
-I heard she sews her own clothes!
-She never dances at parties! She just stands there like a statue! What a bore!
Rare Rumors (Moderately Difficult):
-Did you hear she has a younger sister?
-No no! I heard she has two younger sisters!
-I heard she was really social and popular in highschool! I wonder what happened…
-Did you hear she has a belly button piercing? Where did THAT come from?
-I heard the most beautiful voice the other day, I think it was coming from her room…was probably just a recording or something.
-I heard her handwriting is terrible, that’s why she types a lot and never shows anyone her hand written notes.
Legendary Rumors (Very Difficult or Rarely Overheard):
-I heard she was engaged, but it was broken off a week before the wedding. Wonder what happened?
-I saw her dancing once, man she can really move!
-I heard she use to dance a lot in high school, and even did jazz and ballet!

Places You're Likely To Find Him/Her: Her room usually, but when she’s in room mode don’t expect much interaction. She is in the labs often, trying to become more then just a pencil pusher..the most common place to interact with her is the cafeteria.
Known Major Relationships:
Callista - Roommate
Seeking / Open To: Most anything! Since role-playing her I have found Saleen is much different then I originally anticipated, I would like to play with her more to really get a good feel of who she truly is, so just shoot me a pm and we can role-play!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:55 pm
Last Updated:

9th March 2013

Character/Rank:

Tambrey Greene, Grunt.

Description:

Tambrey loves her books, loves her work in the labs (despite being assigned Grunt stuff so far). She's pretty much just.. an average sort of personality until you get her onto a topic she cares about. She has some eccentricities but they're sometimes difficult to come across (just mention something book-related, contest-related, science-y or 'geeky')- or surprising if one comes across one unexpectedly. Can occasionally come across as quite 'shy' but it seems to be more of some form of anxiety-based issue and it seems to affect her quite a bit less than it used to.
She tends to joke, poke fun and seems to try to get along with people unless she feels like she has to argue; it is very possible to catch her in a sad, reflective or weary mood as well though. She often seems more 'resigned' to Team Rocket than someone who is seeking a career in it. She is, however, loyal enough for the sake of her friends.

Journal:

Link!

“She's a bit of a geek.”

“She's always got some book with her.”

“I caught her watching a contest in the Rec'room; totally focused on the TV until there was a break.”

“That Pidgeotto of hers always wears that scarf.”

"She seems to be a bit afraid of electric type pokémon."

"She's been a grunt for over two years."

"She was one of those that Galactic held prisoner."

“Her books often seem to be classical fiction.”

"She's often out of her room since she got a new room mate; I don't think she likes him much."

"Aulus has been teaching her how to fight."

"She and Rory had some sort of lab experiment going; I think it was where her latest pokémon came from."

“I've never heard her mention a father but I hear she sends money home to her mother.”

“She loves peanut butter.”

“She's pretty good at baking.”

“She used to be a pretty good student at the University.”

“I heard that Pidgeotto was her first and only pokemon for years.”

"She takes some anxiety medication."

"There's a stack of contest magazines hidden in her room.”

"I think she 'swings both ways' but I've seen her spending /a lot/ of time with Rory lately."

"She changed after the last few missions, especially after that month as a Galactic prisoner."

"I don't think her anxiety medication is prescribed."

“I saw her eat a sandwich combination that shouldn't exist.”

“I'm pretty sure she 'swings both ways'.”

"Her favourite book is Wuthering Heights."

"She's afraid of electric type pokémon and attacks enough to have panic attacks in some situations; I hear she had one during the 'Mewtwo/Rotom' incident."

“I heard she keeps a Marill Doll in her bed.”

"She panics and has nightmares a lot."

"She's terrified of being electrocuted again after whatever happened with Galactic."

"The Galactic woman (Tethys or something) really scares her."

"She likes her room mate really."

“I've heard her sing; she's not bad.”

"She had a crush on another grunt a while ago but nothing came of it; I think she and a grunt named Rory might be an item now."

"I don't think she has much self confidence; pretty sure I overheard her describe herself as 'not being good enough for anyone' and 'broken' to her Pidgeotto once."

"She's romantically inexperienced."

Places You're Likely To Find Him/Her:

Labs – Doing 'Grunt work'; if you need a lackey to boss around in the labs, someone to hang out with while doing lab duties or anything else that might happen around there.

Rec' Room – It's where she can be found reading, watching contests or having a tea break.

Cafeteria – Everyone's gotta eat.

Outside – It's the place to train her team or enjoy a break.

Library – Getting reading material.

Her room – For obvious reasons.

Off Base – Various reasons.

Basically, if she'd be able to be there realistically then I suspect we can think of a reason for a scene to happen there.

Known Major Relationships: Who are they likely to be mentioned alongside? Who is their partner? Who do they hang out with?

Had a crush on Acacia, but most of all considered her a best friend. Until she more or less disappeared from her life; has made her more accepting of the nature of Team Rocket. People come, people go.

Considers Panther a friend (especially after the breeding of Palu and Swiftwing and his help on a mission after she was injured).

All those who were in the cell with her are people she feels connected to and makes a special effort to 'keep tabs on' where she can; Hayes, Jerome, Shawn, Aulus, Xander and Lore.
Aulus has become a teacher to her (teaching her self defence/martial arts) as well as a good friend- reinforced after spending a month in a Team Galactic cell.
Xander was someone she met a while ago, as a mutual friend of Acacia, but someone she's grown to trust. Moreso after time spent sharing a cell.
Lore is someone she admires and trusts quite a lot. He doesn't live far away now, having become a grunt and, along with everyone else, she got to learn a lot about him while he was an executive (though mostly in the last month he spent at that rank) and even more after spending time with him for a cellmate.
Jerome was, at first, kind of an intimidating figure, but she's grown to really like him; he's been responsible, unintentionally, for a few changes to the way she sees the world now.
Shawn; she sees Shawn as a very sweet person and has felt a little protective toward him more than once, though reflects she doesn't know a lot about him despite all that time as a fellow prisoner.
Hayes is Hayes; she mostly knows him as 'cool tech elite' and 'Aulus' best friend'. She finds him pleasant and enjoys the geek image he broadcasts but, like with Shawn, considers herself to not know him all that well.

Star is her room mate, but she wouldn't mind counting him as a friend one day. Of course, she doesn't see that happening right now and she's keeping such a thought nice and secret, so if you ask her about him she might call him a 'thief', 'incessant monologuist' or 'dangerous idiot' depending on her mood and whatever recent disaster may have been inflicted upon their shared room. She can also be frustrated that, on occasion, he can bring up a 'good point' to stumble her arguments. Despite these things, she does display subtle (she thinks they're subtle) acts of kindness, or niceness, toward him.

She's been spending a fair amount of time with Rory lately (there's a possibility that she may have been a little bit of a fan of some of his contest appearances, not that she'd let him know exactly that) and counts him as a friend but there are definitely more than hints of them being more than that. With his permission to use his Ponyta's DNA for a (somewhat crude by Team Rocket standards- they're only grunts after all) cloning experiment, the pair of them have been working a few extra hours in the labs together.

Works in the labs so may have regular contact with some people there ICly, at least while she's working.

Seeking / Open To:

Pretty much open to anything within reason.
Seriously, I welcome anyone PMing me for any sort of plot idea or just for casual RP.

Would rather like a non-NPC room mate.

Tam's duties are around the labs, so plots there in which one may need a grunt to be a lab assistant or anything like that are pretty welcome.
She can, though, be found all over the base (or even off base every so often) within the limitations of where she, as a grunt with lab permissions, could be allowed.

She loves to read, she loves contests and she's fascinated by a lot of pokemon related stuff- having been studying to be a researcher- so if you want to meet someone like minded about something (or if you have a character who hates those things and would like some small conflict, that'd work too).  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:24 am
Last Updated: March 29, 2011

Character: Luxury Kennett
Description: Shy and quiet for the most part, but has an attitude if you cross her. She doesn't like anyone of the male variety, and has pride issues due to her background.
Journal: [Database Entry]

Common Rumors:
"Her dad was a druggie, that's why her eyes are so pale!"
"Her brothers used to beat her a lot."
"She's a lesbian. I swear it."
"Last guy that crossed her woke up missing something."
"Her purple bangs are totally extensions. Can you spell F-A-K-E?"

Uncommon Rumors:
"Her dad is the CEO of the Lilycove Department Store in Hoenn."
"She comes from Unova."
"Her dad gave her that Eevee... somehow."

Rare Rumors:
"She lived on the bad side of the tracks in Nacrene City."
"Her Purrloin taught her to steal, that's how she got the things she did."

Legendary Rumors:
"She actually joined Team Rocket because she wanted a place to belong, to be accepted."

Places You're Likely To Find Her:
3F Grunt Dorms
Training Facilities
Computer Lab
The Beach
-None-
Seeking / Open To:
Missions: Not quite ready yet
Partner: Someone she can really trust, will be the most important person in her life
Friends: People she can open up to and not be so shy around
Romance: With a guy? Ew. She'd have to meet one that turns her life upside down.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:08 pm
Last Updated: April 22, 2011

Character: Izaya Orihara, 'Rocket Grunt Nakura', #5481-1288
Description: Loves all humans; not as fond of pokemon, since he doesn't really respect them as intelligent creatures and sees them as obedient, gullible tools that are practically born to serve humans. He enjoys pushing people's buttons to see their reactions and sometimes oversteps his boundaries. He likes starting conflicts and fights to watch them, but does his best to stay out of them since his best weapons are words and he's not so strong or intimidating physically. Perhaps a bit too confident and cocky for his own good, but is smart enough to back off when he senses danger or unpleasant consequences. He likes to twist people's words and has no friends.
Journal: [x]

"He's always staring at people! Especially with that smirk on his face! So creepy!"
"Why does he always show up when a fight's about to break out?"
"I think he's a stalker."
"He skips around like a kid. It's stupid."
"Did you know he pretends to be a girl in online chatrooms?"
"I heard he's rich for someone his age."
"He seemes like the kind of guy who knows more than he tells."
"He doesn't believe in an afterlife."

"Did you guys hear he told Seth he looked like a blushing maiden?"
"The man goes around giving everyone nicknames left and right!"
"Why does he talk like a girl sometimes?"
"He stole his first pokemon before joining Team Rocket just to get in."
"I think he's got a couple of younger sisters. Who knew he had siblings?"
"He says he comes from a 'perfectly normal family' Do you believe that?"
"He has about as much control over his pokemon as a trainer with two gym badges."

"He likes to annoy people to see their reactions, but he isn't that hard to annoy himself. It's just hard to tell when he is."
"What did he do to that Spiritomb? It almost seems scared of him..."
"I heard he's afraid to die. What kind of coward like that would join Team Rocket?"
"With the way he provokes people who hate him, it's like he's begging to be punished. Do you think he's a masochist?"
"Even though he claims to love humanity, the guy doesn't know the meaning of the word 'love'. Not for others or himself."

"All that obnoxious nicknaming, flirting, and touchy-feeling behavior...do you think there's something behind all that other than a motivation to irritate?"
"Without his knife or pokemon, he's pretty much helpless. Just don't listen to his words."
"For all his talk and provocations, I doubt he would ever have the mental strength to actually kill a man."
"Did you ever notice he seems to enjoy getting on guys' nerves more than girls'?"

Camphoreon City - Enjoys hanging around here in his spare time to watch people in this center of activity. Will often scope out potential targets or try to collect information.
2F Grunt/Trainee Dorms - Shared a dorm with 8 other trainees, was promoted to a grunt dorm after completing basic training, and was promptly demoted back to trainee dorms after insulting Executive Agent Seth.
1F Cafeteria - Goes here to eat occasionally, but mostly spends time here to listen in on gossip, interact, and observe his fellow rockets.
1BF Detention Facilities - Spending some time here after getting in trouble with Seth.
2BF Training Facilities - Trains here occasionally to test his pokemon Celty's attacks and to experiment with using them in non-conventional ways. Also goes here to practice giving orders, as he seems bad at getting his pokemon to comprehend him.
3BF Exercise & Recreational Facilities - Doesn't like to exercise much, but will come around to taunt others about their feeling the need to keep in shape or he maye just feel like relaxing in the rec room.
4BF Technology Facilities - Goes here to snoop around and find out more about Rocket technology, which he seems particularly interested in. Doesn't really know much about hacking systems, so he doesn't try, but he'll often attempt to get on one of the computers in the computer labs to chat online, or to look up information on friends, enemies, targets, and teammates alike. Hungry for knowledge, this is where he does most of his 'work', especially concerning research.
5BF Labratories - Tries to sneak in here when he can to find out about clong processes and capabilities. (Key word here being 'tries'. He's probably not beyond getting someone who's authorized to go with him or somehow grant him access.)

Aila - Knew him since before they were both in Team Rocket back when she was a well-known thief and he was an underground informer. An 'ally' of sorts with something like mutual trust and possible mutual respect between them.
Kunai - Grunt Trainee Nakura's boss. Izaya works under Kunai and admires her skill with her kunai knives. Works in her department.
Frost - A grunt that Izaya met when he sent on a mission to the outpost in Camphoreon City. While Izaya found the man intriguing with his serious demeanor and seemingly infinite amount of patience, the feeling doesn't seem to be mutual.
Seth - An executive agent Izaya had the misfortune of running into while exploring the tech floor for the first time. They don't get along too well.
Partner - None so far.
Hangs out with - No one in particular; just likes to be around and observe people in general.

Seeking / Open To:
Missions - Specifically of the reconnaissance nature, but any will do. Since he isn't very strong or tall and he's not very experienced or skilled at commanding pokemon, his only real defense/offense are his abilities with his switchblade and parkour; the latter of which is used more to evade fights and escape enemies rather than engage them. He only resorts to his switchblade if necessary, as words are, by far, his weapons of choice.
Friends - Isn't really looking for them, doesn't feel he needs them unless he may be able to use them, but if one wants to try...
Romance - He flirts a lot, both with guys and girls, but it seems to be more with the intent of irritating his victims rather than attracting them. I wonder what would happen if someone tried to take him seriously about it...to be foolish or naive enough to attempt to do so with a manipulative b*****d like him.
Partner(s) in crime/Mischief Makers - Not necessarily an official Rocket partner, but someone who's willing to have a little 'fun' and spread a little mischief around the base despite whatever consequences that may follow. After all, Orihara adores chaos and conflict. He might be interested in someone who finds human reactions to certain situations as fascinating as he does.
Roommate(s) - Uh...maybe when he has an actual grunt dorm again. For now, he has 8 trainee roommates. I have no idea who they are.
Rivals/Enemies - People to pass the time with. Sure, he may have some, but he can never seem to have enough.

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:09 am
Lats update: 4/28/11

Character:
Alexander Cole
Grunt, field scout
Description: He is a very easy going teen and it's hard to rile him up in a negative way. He treats pokemon as companions more then tools and doesn't believe in keeping people at arms length. He does have a prankster streak in him but it doesn't come out into the open very often and he instead hides that part and instead shows his odd sense of humor more readily. He does however have a few 'do not push' buttons, one of which happens to deal with his friends. Mess with any friend of his and there will be revenge of some kind depending on what you did.
Journal: Link

Common Rumors:
~ "He's a nice guy, what's he doing in Team Rocket?"
~ "He joined Team Rocket at the age of seventeen."
~ "He's a good cook."
~ "He doesn't seem to get angry."
~ "He tries to take any job he's given seriously."
~ "He doesn't like keeping his pokemon in their 'balls."
~ "He favors Normal, Dark and Ghost types."

Uncommon Rumors:
~ "He can only cook American, Japanese, French and Chinese cuisine."
~ "His mother wanted him to be a chef and he has been studying cooking since he was eight years old."
~ "He is a pickpocket and it's a habit that he doesn't plan on losing."
~ "His mother was nicknamed 'The Amazon' and almost became a gym leader when she was younger."
~ "Mess with a friend of his and he gets very protective!"
~ "I think I saw him flirting with his roommate the other day."
~ "I saw him sneezing his head off when he walked by a Cottonee the other day."

Rare Rumors :
~ "He's bisexual but prefers men."
~ "He's had one girlfriend and one boyfriend before he joined Team Rocket, not at the same time though."
~ "His last relationship ended on a very sour note."
~ "I heard he was saved by a Ghost pokemon when he was little and that's why he loves Ghost types so much."
~ "He's almost deathly allergic to certain Grass type pokemon."

Legendary Rumors:
~ "I hear he is Acrophobic, anything over thirty feet he flips out."
~ "He has weird dreams sometimes and he tends to talk in his sleep because of them."
~ "He almost died because of a Jumpluff when he was six years old."

Places You're Likely To Find Him/Her: He is a field scout so he can be found anywhere outside HQ, provided it isn't in a high area. Inside HQ he can be found in the training rooms, rec rooms, wondering the halls at night if he can't sleep, cafeteria, library and in his room

Frost- He is Xander's roommate, friend and most likely more.

Seeking / Open To:
~Missions
~Friends
~Enemies/Frienemies
~Mission Partner
~Roommate
~Romance

~Anything else- just run an idea by me =3  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:20 am
[Last Updated: 5/2/2011]

Character: Rouge, Trainer
Description: Rouge is an odd creature. Is it male? Is it female? Perhaps no one knows other than Rouge itself, and perhaps no one ever will. Rouge seems to be a prankster by nature, and may try to rob you blind if given half the chance. That's not to say that the suspect is completely void of morals, however.
Journal: [X]

"Has anyone seen my wallet?"
"He sure is a strange character."
"She's quite the acrobat!"
"That clown sure is cheerful... It completely ignored that person getting mad at it."

"I could've sworn I just set my bag here..."

"Did the clasp on my watch break at some point?"
"Hey, my wallet's back! ...Why is only the cash missing?"

"Where did my music player go?"
"It's definitely a girl under that mask."
"What are you talking about? It's clearly a guy."
"What guy can perform stunts like that?"
"You're insane. That was definitely a young man talking."
"You're both nuts. It's clearly a robot under that mask."
"Hmm... You know, that might actually explain its fear of getting hit with water."

~ Any town around Kodo, mostly in areas better left avoided
~ Fairs, carnivals, and amusement parks
~ Places where clowns and costumes can blend in without drawing too much attention
~ Hawking stolen items to local hoodlums or whoever is willing to buy.

Everyone's a potential robbery victim friend! 8D

Seeking / Open To:
Frieeeeeeendssss~ <3

Catzandbirdz

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:15 am
[Last Updated: 5/16/2011]

Character: Trainee Addison rocket ID: 0378-3190
Description: A sneaky little woman that acts less like a grown woman and more like a brat that needs to be watched. She tends to do anything she wants, consequences be damned unless she knows she could get in to some serious trouble. She still might do it if she thinks the so called "trouble" she would get in could be avoided if she used some crocodile tears. She can be a really nice person if she feels that the said person is worth wasting her niceness on. Like her cousin, she loves to play pranks, and will do so if it entertains her.
Journal: [X]

Common Rumors:
>I heard she's quite the brat! Not to mention rude with a mouth like a Sailor!
>She's clearly a cry baby. Especially when she doesn't get her way.
>Give her bubble tea and she'll be your friend for life!
>She's known for being curious about the perviest of things...

Uncommon Rumors:
>Her cousin is the only one that can keep her under some form of control.
>She thinks all of the Rocket staff are old. This might be true...
>Did you hear a flute playing around midnight? I thought I did...
>Some one just called her cute! A brat like her? Some one's delusional...

Rare Rumors:
>Have you seen the ballet shoes in her drawer? I heard she dances when no one's watching.
>She's known for sneaking into places she shouldn't. Maybe we should up security?
>She secretly looks up to her cousin. That can't be accurate right?
>Pervert? Where did you hear that?

Legendary Rumors:
>I heard she has nyctophobia AND autophobia. She can't be by herself or in the dark!
>That locket she wears around her neck has a picture of her dead mother! Wonder what happened to her...
>I heard she just wants to be loved. Issues at home maybe?
>She likes older men? What about that other rumor?the cake is a lie man

F -2 Training facilities: Every trainee has to be here right?
F -3 Exercise facilities: Ally is an ex ballet dancer and she uses her training to keep her in shape as well as using any of the equipment that's at her disposal. She can be found here in the mornings and in the afternoon. She does come here in the middle of the night if she can't sleep or if she just wants to release some steam.
F2 Trainee Dorms: This is where Ally sleeps. Of course she's going to be here...Anyone can usually find her in her room after she;s done with her work and any extracurricular activities she has planned.
Camporeon Citry: Ally likes to shop and steal buy anything that catches her fancy. She brings Cosmos with her every time she "shops" and usually can be seen here on the weekends and sometimes during the afternoon during the week if she has no work to do at headquarters.
Alexander Cole: Her older cousin. She loves to sneak into his room even though he shares it with an unknown room mate that she hasn't met yet.
Seeking / Open To:
Romance: Everyone needs a little bit of romance in their lives right? Ally does have one short romance planned out for her, so some romances after this planned one would be interesting.
Friends/ Bestfriends: Everyone needs them right? Ally would do better at Rocket headquarters if she had some friends to talk to and laugh with.
Adventure: Ally can't be in headquarters all day and would love to get out whether its to steal or capture pokemon. It would also be interesting for her to get in trouble every now and then too whether its in headquarters or outside in the city somewhere.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:09 am
[Last Updated: May 19, 2011]

Character: Taoh Song ; Rocket Trainee ; ID #5418-2182
Description: Taoh is, honestly, a bit of a drag. He is completely and totally loyal to Team Rocket, readily doing every single thing asked of him by any superior officers ( yes, it would be easy to take advantage of this ). He's overly serious fairly often, his main emotion being confusion as a result of someone else's emotional outburst. Despite claims that he wants to make himself stronger and prove himself the opposite of his 'Free love!' parents, it doesn't look like he's trying to make himself any higher of a rank than a trainee or grunt.

Common Rumors:
- " He gets mail from some guy named Desmond. "
- " I think I heard him mention a brother once..."
- " Why does a psychic trainer have a ghost Pokémon? "
- " I don't think he likes his Shuppet much. "
- " He knows more about Pokémon biology than you know about your own biology. "
- " Does he ever bathe? He's always covered in dirt! "
- " He used to be paid to train Pokémon. I guess he's really good at it, like, a Daycare worker or something? "
Uncommon Rumors:
- " Like, personal, letters. "
- " I think he's gay. oxo "
- " I've heard him talk about visiting some tiny little town outside of Sandalwood City. "
- " The kid talks to his Pokémon more than he does to people. Something's off about that... "
- " I'm pretty sure he got that Shuppet from someone else. "
- " If he stole his Shuppet, then why is that thing so attached to him? "
- " He has some weird thing for Ambergris Town. He talks about it like most people talk about their wedding night! "
- " He has dark balls on him all the time, but I've never seen him use one. Is he scared? "
- " Someone said he got really sick when he was little. Like, really sick. "
Rare Rumors:
- " Letters with hearts on them. "
- " I didn't know Team Rocket recruited breeders now. He doesn't look very threatening... "
- " His Shuppet doesn't listen to a word he says; I've heard him yelling at it, too. "
- " I hear someone accidentally locked him in the bathroom on accident once and he completely broke down. "
- " Whoever his parents are, he seriously resents them; he gets all bitter even when someone else is talking about their parents. "
- " Have you seen him shirtless? Omg, I didn't know it was possible to hide muscle like that!! "
Legendary Rumors:
- " Someone said that Horatio likes him so much because he's some kind of sociopath. Creepy. "

Places You're Likely To Find Him/Her: Taoh spends a lot of his time in Ambergris Town, perusing in an attempt to find a psychic Pokémon to replace Horatio as the lead in his party. Admittedly, the chance to train Horatio is attractive to him as well, but to a lesser extent. Otherwise... anywhere outdoors, training-related, and fairly secluded is a good bet to finding him.
Known Major Relationships: 8'D None.
Seeking / Open To:
-Training
-Friends?
-Partner
-Roommate(s)
-Drama
-Unrequited romance
-An idol: Yes, sounds strange, but Taoh is the sort of objectify people in a way that involves 'you are strong' + 'I want to be strong' = 'I want to be you'. How ridiculous / obsessive he could get in these endeavors has yet to be explored, but at the absolute least, said person could get a good gopher out of him.
-Most anything: Feel free to offer whatever ideas you want. ♥ I dun bite.

lux eternelle

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:41 am
Last Updated:

Character: 'Dith', Trainer
Description: Protective, good-humored, gentle, stubborn, dork.
Journal: x

Common rumours
- He's a doctor, I think he specializes in emergency medicine?
- He's Russian, in case you didn't guess from the accent.
- He actually lived in England until recently, he moved there to go to university.
- He can eat a whole eighteen inch pizza by himself in less than fifteen minutes.
- He's had that Espeon since he was a little kid.
- I don't think I've ever seen him really annoyed, let alone angry.
- He's got two tattoos; a snake curled around a cane on his right forearm, and a Russian word or name on his left bicep. Снежок
- He's really into video games and sci-fi and fantasy stuff.
- He was fed a tonne of growth hormones as a kid.
- He's a failed super-soldier experiment.

Uncommon rumours
- He's a consultant, it's like the English equivalent of attending.
- He seems kind of edgey around cops.
- He never takes the lift, even in a tower block.
- He has four tattoos. The ones on his arms, one on the back of his neck, and one on the back of his right shoulder. Interlinked К and И. Валя
- He knows Executive Agent Nadja from back in Russia.
- No he doesn't, don't be a dumbass.
- He has a life-sized replica of the Master Sword and the mirror shield from Ocarina of Time. No joke.
- He used to box years ago, but he still keeps up the training.

Rare rumours
- He has five tattoos. The last one is Russian script too; it runs down his left hip bone. Анюта
- I think he's claustrophobic or something?

Legendary rumours
- He really, really, really doesn't like cops.
- He's cleisiophobic, not quite the same thing as claustrophobic. .

Places You're Likely To Find Him/Her: Anyone in Kodo, except Rocekt exclusive areas.
Seeking / Open To: Anything and everything!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:32 pm
Last Updated: 4/22/13

Character: Seraphine Mariele von Renata (also known as Seraphine or Sera)
Description: While growing up, she was rich and spoiled rotten, an incident in the stock market last year left her family with little money. Her favorite pokemon, her Umbreon Anastasia, was stolen at about the same time, and both incidents have served to humble her at least a little. Seraphine is still brash, blunt, and honest as always, though she's been making attempts to be more polite (marginally) and is trying her best to train her other pokemon. A recent string of misfortunes befell Luke and caused Sera to realize just how precious her best friends are and how much she cares for and about them, and has also left her fiercely protective of them.
Journal: Link

"That girl's a total harlot. She's always drooling over all the guys."
"I hear she 'gets around,' if you know what I mean."
"I'm pretty sure she has more shoes than I have teeth. Wisdom teeth included. And that's pairs of shoes, by the way, not individual shoes."
"If shopping was a sport, she'd probably win a gold medal in it. If, you know, she didn't buy it first."
"I've seen her around with some silver-haired chick. Supposedly she's getting help with training? Funny, she never had any interest in it before."
"That b***h has absolutely no tact whatsoever."
"I haven't heard her ever actually say 'please' or 'thank you'. Think she's ever apologized to anyone? I really doubt it - she's impolite as s**t."
"She's always hanging out with this blond girl and some red-head from Grand Ile. Don't know how they put up with her."
"Luke and Rosie are her best friends."

"I actually don't think she 'gets around,' she just likes to flirt and make-out a lot."
"I think she got her tongue pierced to be a rebellious teenager. It's kind of hard to be a rebel teen when you hide your rebellion from your parents."
"Her parents finally found out about her tongue piercing at some point, but apparently they weren't nearly as mad as she thought they'd be. Still really dumb though, to try and hide something like that."
"She used to always be really rich, but I heard last year her family lost all of their money somehow."
"She wears contacts. Think they're to change her eye color or they're corrective lenses? With her it could go either way."
"Know that guy Yuri? Apparently he gave her a Zubat and called it Tact - but she kept the name because she didn't realize she could change it once she caught it."
"I heard the chick that's helping her train was actually booted from the League. Should she even be accepting help from someone like that? ...does she even know?"

"Y'know, as much as she flirts with every cute guy she can find, she's still never 'done it' with one before. I think she's scared to."
"Her family had all of their money in stocks, but last year her dad made a terrible decision based on some awful advice and lost everything."
"She's near-sighted as s**t, but refuses to wear glasses, so she wears contacts instead."
"Someone stole her Umbreon last year, that's why she's so interested in training."

"Apparently the reason she doesn't wear glasses is because she thinks she'd look ugly in them."
"I'm pretty sure the only reason she has any friends now is because of Rosie."

Places You're Likely To Find Him/Her: She was born in Camphoreon, so she's there more often than not. This summer, though, she'll be moving temporarily to Sagestone, so she can be found in Camphoreon, Sagestone, and possibly also Sandalwood.
Rosie - Best friend
Luke - Best friend
Yuri - Grudgingly accepted acquaintance because he's friends with her best friends and also saved Luke
Rayan - Grudgingly accepted acquaintance that's helping her with pokemon training
Seeking / Open To: Almost anything! She has a few big plots planned for the near future, but I'm always open to random encounters with strangers as well as friends.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

radish

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:20 am
Last Updated: 9/17/11.

Character: Adrian Moose, trainee, bunch o' useless numbers.
Description: Adrian's the very definition of a womanizer who thinks himself past the greatness of even Arceus himself. His charm is never ending and with a tongue slicked with wit, 'tis hard to place whether he'd be a pile of fun or bucket of bile for the average Joebob. Women and their existence is the very centerpiece of his being. For women, he'd sing and shake his bum to any song and dance they want. From this, one can obviously tell he's not a virgin. Of course, ladies just love the mighty chin hair.
Journal: Click here.

"Womanizer, womanizer. Oh. He's a womanizer!"
"He's nearly always with that squint eyed dude. Y'know, Soprano? Why is a trainee like him hanging with an Agent?"
"Arceus, how much cologne can a guy wear? He smells cheap!"
"What's with that attitude or smarmy grin? Yeesh!"
"Is that Purrloin, like, an expensive mink or something?"

Uncommon Rumors:
"Don't get on that fella's bad side. He seems to PMS all the time."
"Is it true he used to be a Grunt before coming here?"
"He smokes a lot, huh?"
"He was wincing while we watched a Pokemon battle on television. Wonder why?"

Rare Rumors :
"He reeeally loves Pokemon. Its a bit unnerving, 'specially in this place."

Legendary Rumors:
"Apparently messing with the wrong girl is what landed him here. She managed to convince higher ups in Cinnabar to not only kick his a** here, but strip him of his rank. Poor fella, but that's what you get for trying to mess with the ladies!"

Places You're Likely To Find Him/Her: Frequents Camphoreon whenever he wants to skip out on his mopping duties. Can also he seen lazing around the base or smoking at night behind it due to unexplainable insomnia (nine times out of ten, he's off to one of his girlfriends or has already seen one).

Sorano: Best friend and bud 'til death does them apart (which might be very-- *shot*).
Lennyka: JUST. HNNNG.

Seeking / Open To:
Friends: Who doesn't need friends, man? Especially trainee buds, c'mon, who else likes to flaunt the crimson suit?
One Night Flings: C'mon, with this guy, its practically every night (can't go a week without it!). If you want your gal to be his bed partner for the night, name it. Just please don't try and slip someone under the eighteen radar, kthnx.
Romance?: Really? Well, I do have an idea for this. However, it requires two things: they chick must be trainer and she must be a bit patient. Y'see, I've always wanted to do a plot where a Rocket guy falls for a chick of the good side. How much conflict d'ya need? I open to discussing stuff but the girlie must fit the criteria. I'd even go for trainers to Rockets, if Adrian is the one to play the cards of recruitment, I mean.

Bother me in AIM if you're interested for any plots~  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:55 pm
Last Updated: 6-27-12

Character: Ivy Michelle Noisop - Non Rocket
Description: Ivy is a pretty vocal person once she gets comfortable around people, or feels like she has authority over them. She enjoys being around her bar and talking to her customers. She has no problem against Team Rocket as long as they don't mess with her, or anyone she gets close to. They have their own political and philosophical beliefs.
Journal: The Bartender's Log

"Ivy? Oh yeah shes that bartender in Capehoreon."
"She almost always has punk music playing in the bar. Doesn't she listen to anything else?"
"She's got a pretty big tattoo. I wonder if thats her only one."

"Where the hell is she in the late afternoon? She's never in town."
"That motorcycle outside the bar, the white one, its hers."
"You should have been there the night a fight broke out! At first she didn't care, till they broke a window. She batted her eyelashes and got some other big guy to get both of them out She doesn't let s**t happen."

"She usually doesn't check ids."
"The pokemon she takes are rescued."
"She told me she opened the bar in memory of someone, but didn't say who."

Legendary Rumors (Very Difficult or Rarely Overheard): "Its only been a year since shes been in Capehoreon. She doesn't talk about where she was before it though."

*Capehoreon
*Her Bar "Jack's Drinking Well"
*Cypress Forest
*Anywhere there is music or a festival of some sort

Known Major Relationships:None as of yet

Seeking / Open To: Drinking Buddies; Who doesn't need a drinking partner? She owns a bar, who wouldn't be a friend with a bartender? You get free drinks! Someone to just laugh with and get all giggly would be awesome.
The Complainer; I would love for someone who occasionally comes to the bar and always complains about something. Or just stresses about their work or relationships. Someone who Ivy can just listen to and try to give advice to..
Manly Men; I can see my girl getting along with more manly, rough guys. Perhaps a group she could be part of where she just becomes "one of the guys."
Mentor/Mentee; I would love if Ivy could run into a younger girl and sort of act like a motherly/sister figure too. Perhaps the two could enjoy some sort of athletic thing. A close sister sort of friendship could happen, and Ivy could be protective and spoil her.
One Night; I wouldn't mind one or two one night flings. I think a funny situation would be if after a one night stand, Ivy won't do it again with the guy.
Love is Real; This would probably be something to form slowly. Perhaps they could be friends at first. They can watch eachother go throw s**t, all that good love bonding stuff. I really don't know about this one quite yet though.
Let me Lead; Another love relationship would be her leading someone on, more than likely a male friend.
Tension; Everyone loves a fun love/hate relationship.
Frenemies; I wouldn't mind an enemy, where the two pretend to be friends.
Philosophy and all that junk; Just someone to talk ideas over. Maybe a Rocket member? She would be curious about them and would want to analyze them.
theifs! I kind of want to do a roleplay where someone, or multiple people, break into the bar and try to steal money or alcohol.

I hope I have covered enough basic ideas to attract someone to roleplaying with me.  

staplemylips

Dapper Informer

6,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:04 pm
Last updated: 3-25-13

Character: Roranicus Alexander Scott

Description: After over a year of service, Rory's pretty well adjusted to Rocket life. He originally comes from Kanto where he was once a Pokémon contest champion. He’s pretty calm and patient for the most part as long as you don’t press him about his past or mess with his Pokémon.

Journal: Rory's Journal

Common (Easily Overheard):

“I heard he came from Viridian City.”
“He came here from Kanto; he won’t talk about why.”
“How can he battle with an injured Pokémon? Isn't the Charmander enough?”
"Did you see him put his arm around her?"

Uncommon (Average):

“He used to live in Saffron City before he came here.”
“He looks familiar. There was a contest coordinator by the same name. Do you think he’s the same guy?”
“Did you see what he did to the Spinirak? Can you say anger issues?”
“I heard he ran away, too much of a chicken to go home.”
"He makes that Pichu fight."
"Have you seen him without his shirt? He has a few scars underneath it. I wonder how he got them."

Rare (Moderately Difficult):

“Supposedly he was born on Cinnabar Island. His home was destroyed by the volcano.”
“He used to be a contest coordinator. The contests wouldn't let him compete anymore because of his Ponyta.”
“Despite her injury, he refuses to abandon his Pokémon.”
"He was bullied during his contest days."

Legendary (Very Difficult or Rarely Overheard):

“His parents are the retired day care owners in Kanto. He doesn’t tell them where he is because he knows they’d be disappointed in him.”
“Never poke fun at his Ponyta. I almost didn’t make it out alive when I tried.”
"I read somewhere that he was the one who hurt his pokemon. He beat her and left her in the Viridain forest. Someone should keep an eye out for his Pichu. Arceus knows what he'll do to him."

Places you’ll find him:

The lab - the department where he works

Training facilities - When he has the spare time, he'll be in there working with his pokemon

Exercise facilities - Very rarely he'll go in there to work out. He has to try to stay fit after all

His room - well it is his room after all...no matter what his roommate says

Rec rooms - He LOVES his video games and will use them as a stress reliever, you can also find him watching a movie on occasions

Outside - With that fire horse of his, he can't be cooped up too long. As his past experience leaves him with the longing to be outdoors

Campereon City - He loves the specialty shop there. Team Rocket may supply them with food but there are somethings they don't have

Tambrey: They work together in the labs (both stuck with the Grunt work). He still feels slightly bad and awkward because of their first meeting. They worked together to create a pokemon with the DNA from his Ponyta and another pokemon and they've been spending more and more time together. He's beginning to consider her more than a friend but he's hesitant to voice how he feels.

Shawn/Shadow: He was the first person Rory met when he came to Kodo's Team Rocket branch. Rory was on the rescue mission to help bring back the captured Rockets and helped Shadow escape. They recently got assigned as roommates and mission partners. He considers him a friend but is cautious about how this new arrangement is going to work for him.

Ally: She's a tiny firecracker. He's come to learn to expect the unexpected when it comes to her. First crush on base that went no where.

Seeking/Open to:

Missions
Friends
Allies
Rivals
Mission Partner
Roommate

Anything just run it by me first  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:44 pm
Last Updated: December 16, 2013

Character: Luke fon Fabre, trainer
Description: Gentle, quiet, and often quite shy, Luke is a bit reluctant in meeting new people, but he has a deep kindness and desire to help others. His biggest vices include putting himself down, blaming himself for practically everything that ever goes wrong, and hiding his suffering from friends.

Common Rumors:
• He carries around a sword sometimes, but it looks like he's more interested in training pokemon.
• That Rocket Asch was his twin brother.
• That kid sure does spend a lot of time around the hospital for his age.
• He's from overseas, from Grande Ile.
• Shy as hell, wow. People used to say he was an arrogant jerk, but I'm not seeing it.
• He may be quiet, but his friends are so, so important to him.
• He's engaged to that Rosie girl.

Uncommon Rumors:
• He sure does know a lot of the local trainers. I guess they formed some kind of group.
• He was really sick for a while. Rough life.
• Apparently he was held hostage overseas or something? Dunno about the full story.
• He had a transplant procedure, and he's pretty much been okay since then.
• His dad is a major a*****e.
• He's Asch's brother, the agent who died.
• That Flareon of his was stolen for a while, but he eventually got it back.
* He spent a month paralyzed after the League's assault on Team Rocket.

Rare Rumors:
• Kid nearly died after being kidnapped and shot by some thugs with a vendetta.
• Sad story: His twin brother killed himself to donate his heart for a transplant.
• He may look harmless, but if you threaten his friends, man…
• His dad tried to trap him at home after his brother's funeral. Something about keeping him safe.
• He pretty much had to break out of his own house to return to Kodo. Almost got his friends arrested.
• First his Flareon was stolen, then his health crapped out, then his mom died, then his brother…
• He makes a show of being okay, but I think he's still blaming himself for everything.
• Those scars on his hand are from a run-in with psychosis. Punched a mirror in a fit.
• He's got a great singing voice, but there's only one person who would know it.

Legendary Rumors:
• He nearly killed himself once. Spent a while majorly depressed and suicidal.
• There was a guy he killed once, a while back.
• He really hates himself. He's only getting by at all because of his friends.
• He almost killed Izaya in a blind rage.
* He's terrified of leading Rosie to hate him.

• Camphoreon and surrounding areas: Swordsmanship and pokemon. Often lingers around the parks and the pier.
• Anywhere but the base: Given due enough cause, Luke could be found practically anywhere in Kodo, especially with his Pidgeot for transportation.

• Asch: Brother (now deceased).
• Yuri: Best friend.
• Seraphine: Best friend.
• Nicolette: Honorary little sister status.
• Rosie: Fiancee.
• Izaya: Possibly going to kill him someday.

Seeking / Open To:
• Acquaintances: Meet EVERYONE.
• Friends: Luke's shy and reserved meeting new people, but he's not difficult to get along with.
• Rivals: Be it friendly rivals or serious 'I really dislike you and I can't stand you doing better than me' rivals, either way.

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:24 pm
Last Updated: June 5, 2012

Character: Kratos, Rocket Grunt
Description: Quiet, duty oriented, and not the most social of men. He's very reserved and composed along with fairly patient, but has something of a low tolerance for deliberate incompetency. He takes himself too seriously at times and desperately needs to lighten up.
Journal: X

"He's such a serious man; I don't think he ever really smiles."
"That pikachu of his gets away with anything."
]"I've lost count of how many hours he's spent in the training rooms - does he not know how to relax?"
"I heard he transferred here from Sinnoh."
"His pokémon are very well trained - they obey everything he says!"
"Does he ever sleep?"

"He wasn't the original owner of that pikachu."
"He says he's working on a project, but he's not assigned to anything long-term like that. What's he really doing?"
"He seems to get really tense towards the end of June - he even loses his temper!"
"Once I saw him looking for something he lost, and it turned out to be some kind of locket. I wouldn't have pegged him for a guy who wears jewelry."

"I think he was married once."
"I heard he joined Team Rocket to try to find someone."
"He knows a lot about contests for someone who was never a coordinator."

"Something happened to his wife and kid ages ago; that's why he never talks about them."

Places You're Likely To Find Him/Her: Training facilities, exercise facilities, his room, outside, rec room on occasion and on even rarer occasions, the communal kitchen space.

Seeking / Open To:

Murder Mystery: Of primary importance to me right now is to find out exactly who killed Anna and to allow Kratos his chance at vengeance. That's an overarching plotline, however, and would likely take time to develop.

Old Acquaintances: I'm also looking for people who might have known him or Anna before the murder, in order to help build up a framework of their life before and put a little meat on this skeleton plot.

Friends: I'll admit it, Kratos is hard to get to know and and bond with. Nonethless he's a man who desperately needs something of a support network, if just to whack him over the head and tell him to take a nap. No specifics needed here, really.

A future partner: Someone who can work well with him, who he in turn will be able to trust and have the patience with in order to pull off a successful partnership. Not of immediate importance, but something I'd like to start thinking about.

Moving on: This is definitely a long-term desire, but I'd really like to get Kratos to move on and find love again. It wouldn't be easy, however, because his future love interest would have to pry off all of the locks around his heart and get him to live again.

Something to live for: Right now, Kratos' main goal in life is vengeance and in finding his son. Once those have been accomplished, he might flounder without a new focus to keep him going on. He's a man who needs a purpose to his life, a set goal to work for, and I'm open to RPs and plots that will help him to find it.

Just drop me a PM if you're interested! 3nodding  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces