Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
Does it mean anything to have repeated nightmares? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:05 pm
I'm not sure if anyone has said this yet but it could be your subconscious mind trying to work through something that is happening in your life. I use to repeatedly have several different nightmares as a kid. Some were dealing with grief (my grandmother passed away), some were anxiety (trying to fit in with a large group of friends that my best friend at the time liked to hang out with), and others were related to actual problems like completing an essay that I had writers block for or solving a difficult math questions for an assignment.

Try looking at what things in your life are giving you stress and deal with them. Those nightmares should go away after a while. I outgrew mine once I got into high school and then they were completely gone when I got to university as I learned to deal with the things causing me stress/anxiety in life.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:24 pm
I know the thread is old, but there may still be someone here with recurring nightmares. And I'm still exploring the guild, and this thread I had experiences in the past. emotion_yatta

You should reflect on what's happening in your life and see if there may be any connection.
Some of my recurring dreams were about stressful situations I had at the time.

Example:
I had a long time recurring dream when I was younger. It was dark, save what appears to be a spotlight on me. I was all alone doing my best to hold above me a boulder so massive that I highly doubt most machines would be able to support. And I was doing it with a small straw. There was a very, very small trickle of dust from the boulder that would pass through the straw. The entire dream all I could feel was dread and despair, and I'd wake up in sweat and tears.

Later, I figured out that at the time I was having alot of problems in school and home. I had a hard time understanding school work, the teachers themselves, and other classmates. I also could not get my message through to my parents as well. English is not their first language. And since I spoke Chinese more often at home, I had a hard time going back and forth.
I already felt alone for being the token asian in class, but my mom would never let me hang out with anyone. Once things started clicking in school, the dream went away. Haven't had it since.  

Fashionably Late Bloomer

Moonlight Nerd

22,200 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100

xXn0t a scr00geXx

Cheerful Giver

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 6:02 pm
sometimes you can have repetitive nightmares from abusive past its most common in people that have repressed the abuse or if you lose some one close to you.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:37 pm
That kind of reminded me of when I dreams of a certain vampire character from a video game for three consecutive nights. Each one continued where the other ended. It was weird and strangely awsome at the same time.  

Kimmyjolt

City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces