Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Talk about the different areas of China Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:12 am
Minielf
xoxCharlenexox
[ ~Uaiiko~]
I say Hong Kong is a cool place too, the new "Disney Land" there were open in September I heard. Even though it was origianlly planned to be built in Shanghai...

I probably wouldn't go if I went bac to Hong Kong,,,it probably is gonna be like any other disney land...except that u get to see asians everywhere there...

I might go there one day...if I have the money that is. sweatdrop I would think that just staying in Hong Kong for a few days would be bloody expensive, let alone visit everything that a disneyland has to offer. Climbing the Great Wall and crossing Tiananamen Square would be less expensive I guess.

yea hong kong is one of the richest cities yeah disney too but there are other ways or havign fun without ti consuming too much money  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:22 am
yalie5
kyoslove74
yalie5
kyoslove74
Kurama35
yalie5
kurama!!! oh so we're not intresting enough for you is that it? well fine! be that way. lol. I know hunan! hunan this hunan that. lol. lol what kurama said is true. though... i don't think i'm really that loud. my mom's always telling me to speak up lol. i think all my friends are canto so... yeah... i had one who told me she didn't like fuzhou people except for my family. lol. rofl hmm... should i be insulted by that? nah. i don't care

you're fuzhou? rofl
sorry, my friend just makes fun of fuzhou people so much xp

her finger twitch and so do her eyes she calmy said who are they me at them I'lll slice them piece by piece
eh... are you okay?
@kurama: lol. that's okay. i don't care. can't say i don't make fun of canto people occassionally. it's not really a big deal to be made fun of. though those canto girls (i think a few were from toisan) in elementary school were really mean. they sure could make a girl feel like crap lol. peer pressure!! rofl but the illegal immigration thing, it's true. for a lot of fuzhou.

* thanks for asking yalie I'm jsut calmly angery at his friends and wanna tear them into shreds my favorite grandfather was fuzjian and my other grandparents all of them are

Lol. chill out kyo. it's not really a big deal. you can make fun of the canto people and the mando people. shouldn't be angry at people so much. expecially for making fun of you. That way they're giving you room to make fun of them. In my opinion that's a fair trade. besides, you'll never get anywhere in life if you keep getting insulted by people who make fun of you or your parents. Just think of it as an opening to make fun of them. and if they get mad just say, 'if you can take it, don't dish it outXP' lol.
@kurama:lol my dad says that he's going to take me to china one day and see how hard life is... at the rate china's progressing, i don't beleive he'll ever be able to show me people carrying 120lbs of waste 15 miles to fertilize the land. lol. rofl

sights your rgiht yalie I don't like making fun or manderin ro cantonese people unless they did soemthign really bad I don'being angeyr at people but some many thins happend to me and its stressful hmm you knwo your really wise and it is true  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:17 pm
kyoslove74
yalie5
kyoslove74
yalie5
kyoslove74

her finger twitch and so do her eyes she calmy said who are they me at them I'lll slice them piece by piece
eh... are you okay?
@kurama: lol. that's okay. i don't care. can't say i don't make fun of canto people occassionally. it's not really a big deal to be made fun of. though those canto girls (i think a few were from toisan) in elementary school were really mean. they sure could make a girl feel like crap lol. peer pressure!! rofl but the illegal immigration thing, it's true. for a lot of fuzhou.

* thanks for asking yalie I'm jsut calmly angery at his friends and wanna tear them into shreds my favorite grandfather was fuzjian and my other grandparents all of them are

Lol. chill out kyo. it's not really a big deal. you can make fun of the canto people and the mando people. shouldn't be angry at people so much. expecially for making fun of you. That way they're giving you room to make fun of them. In my opinion that's a fair trade. besides, you'll never get anywhere in life if you keep getting insulted by people who make fun of you or your parents. Just think of it as an opening to make fun of them. and if they get mad just say, 'if you can take it, don't dish it outXP' lol.
@kurama:lol my dad says that he's going to take me to china one day and see how hard life is... at the rate china's progressing, i don't beleive he'll ever be able to show me people carrying 120lbs of waste 15 miles to fertilize the land. lol. rofl

sights your rgiht yalie I don't like making fun or manderin ro cantonese people unless they did soemthign really bad I don'being angeyr at people but some many thins happend to me and its stressful hmm you knwo your really wise and it is true

>.< i luffs it when i'm right lol. well don't stress yourself out so much or else you're going to go baldXP  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff