Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
Drawing Sailor Moon...Harder than it looks... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowy Valentine

Benevolent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:03 pm
I am not sure if I can draw her... I have never tried though.... Maybe, are you like creating one on your own? From scratch? Not looking at anything? Not a pose or anything just pure imagination and creativity?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:18 pm
hey guys!!! I noticed that some of you need some help, or unsure of how t draw our all time favourite herion 4laugh *screams from the top of her lungs* SAILOR MOON sweatdrop
Well, here's one of the pics I've drawn so far, I got the idea from one of the episodes where Neo Queen Serenity takes Serena back in time of the Moon Kingdom, but anyway....if you need some help, I'll be glad to share my techniques. Let me know your feedback on this drawing...

Chrissy xxx heart

User Image  

Lady_chrissy_babe

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

==========
A very small degree of hope

I've never really had a problem drawing her...well, once I got started anyway. Like this is one I did (sorry the quality sucks and I couldn't get the whole pic. I had to take this on my camera phone)

is sufficient to cause the birth of love
==========

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:11 pm
Karasuaki
I've never been able to do any drawings of sailor moon. I don't know why, I've been doing it for years and just never got any good at it.

Me too, and I was just reading the manga again and thinking, Takeuchi uses so few lines, and all thin and sparse as possible, but it looks so beautiful, and maybe it's because so simple that it's difficult to do. I think the eyes are the hardest part for me, I have trouble making them both the same exact shape and size.  

xLolitapop

Nanduri

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:57 am
Sailor Moon is not that hard to draw. It's a question of training your drawing skills. If it wasn't Sailor Moon, I wouldn't had pick my pencil to draw, and that was 12 years ago. If you are curious, I can show you one of my sketches from then and I can draw another one and post both. Believe me you will notice the differences. Drawing it's a question of practice. I'm not saying it was easy, to be able to draw as I do, it was in fact to frustrating an annoying. Today I still think what am I going to do with my skills...
3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:12 pm
i can draw sailor mini moon only i don't know why User Image it looks like this but she's in a forest  

Alex_Apollo

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Nanduri

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:29 am
As I said before drawing Sailor Moon is not that hard, but it requires a lot of practice. I draw this one a few days ago and I haven't draw Sailor Moon for some years.
One advice, draw your own Sailors, do not copy only the draws that exist, or you will never improve, this one has something from my own style.
I'm sorry this is a photo, and the quality is not the best...Hope you enjoy it.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:32 pm
Nanduri
As I said before drawing Sailor Moon is not that hard, but it requires a lot of practice. I draw this one a few days ago and I haven't draw Sailor Moon for some years.
One advice, draw your own Sailors, do not copy only the draws that exist, or you will never improve

==========

I've got to disagree with you on how to draw Scouts (or rather anything, actually). I began my artisitic career by trying to draw the Sailor Scouts when I was in 7th grade, and by doing so with many things, I've been able to improve my drawing style. I can draw my own stuff, and all it took was practice.

But then again, everyone has their different drawing styles and practices. My advice is to do what's best for you

==========

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nanduri

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:13 am
Venombabe
Nanduri
One advice, draw your own Sailors, do not copy only the draws that exist, or you will never improve

==========

I've got to disagree with you on how to draw Scouts (or rather anything, actually). I began my artisitic career by trying to draw the Sailor Scouts when I was in 7th grade, and by doing so with many things, I've been able to improve my drawing style. I can draw my own stuff, and all it took was practice.

But then again, everyone has their different drawing styles and practices. My advice is to do what's best for you

==========

I never said how to draw scouts...I only told not to copy only...And not everyone have they own style, some people start drawing because of anime and comics, and that lead them to improve only those kind of style. And to be good at mangá, sometimes can be a huge problem, cause when you try to do other stuff you can't run from that style. And by copying only, you get used to similar poses of the ones you copy. But not everyone know this. Much think that they are good drawers, when in fact they can only copy...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:55 am
well ive tried before and it was only good one day but the more i tried to draw her well...... it just suked more she is hard to draw (WHY!!!)  

Nightshade247

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Nanduri

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:20 am
Nightshade247
well ive tried before and it was only good one day but the more i tried to draw her well...... it just suked more she is hard to draw (WHY!!!)

Believe me, there are things much more hard to draw then sailor moon. Don't take me wrong. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:32 pm
what i do is like take one of salior moons comic books and try my best at drawing it and i got better drawing it
you just have to keep praticing  

Lil_bacon_Bunnyluv

AnimeKid88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:11 pm
Venombabe

==========

I've never really had a problem drawing her...well, once I got started anyway. Like this is one I did (sorry the quality sucks and I couldn't get the whole pic. I had to take this on my camera phone)

==========

the middle one makes her look butch. (no offense intended)  
Fanfiction & Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff