Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Bravenheart Dojo (Medic Nin and Genjutsu Training) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Genin | Medic in Training

Keeping one hand over the water to stabilize it, Rini carefully lowered her other hand to the grass beneath them and pushed her chakra carefully down into the ground. She kept her breathing steady -- in through the nose and out through the mouth. The genin carefully pictured what she wanted her chakra to do, guiding it through the grass that tickled her skin. When she pulled up her hand, the grass moved as well.

Blade by blade the grass tore free from the earth, weaving and binding together into tightly-woven bandages. Rini gritted her teeth, sweat beading on her forehead. She drew the newly-made bandages up and wrapped them around Luna's arm, squeezing the skin together and the wound closed. Rini breathed a soft sigh, wiping her forehead on her sleeve.

((2))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:53 am
User Image
Yun continued to watch as he chuckled a bit.

"Don't let her die, shorty. And besides, I still need to teach you combat skills."

He lifts up the shorter katana he had with him and tosses it to Rini as he carries his massive dai-katana on his shoulders. He then felt something weird in the air as he turned around.

"Hey shorty, when Luna is done with ya, come find me. We start weapons training immediatly."

He looks to Luna and smiles. He walks back down the path, his ring on his ring finger glowing in the light. He heads to the Kiri falls.

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:47 am
Koneko Kuromira
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Keeping one hand over the water to stabilize it, Rini carefully lowered her other hand to the grass beneath them and pushed her chakra carefully down into the ground. She kept her breathing steady -- in through the nose and out through the mouth. The genin carefully pictured what she wanted her chakra to do, guiding it through the grass that tickled her skin. When she pulled up her hand, the grass moved as well.

Blade by blade the grass tore free from the earth, weaving and binding together into tightly-woven bandages. Rini gritted her teeth, sweat beading on her forehead. She drew the newly-made bandages up and wrapped them around Luna's arm, squeezing the skin together and the wound closed. Rini breathed a soft sigh, wiping her forehead on her sleeve before shaking her head quickly and focusing back on Luna's arm -- this time with a different jutsu in mind.

"Blood Coagulation," she murmured, instructing the blood of Luna's wound to harden, scab, and start to heal.

((2))

((Can you edit this and use the grass and earth as bandages and take out Blood Coagulation because thats not the jutsu were learning thanks))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:49 am
Luna looked at Yun a little annoyed for interrupting her training but took a breath and looked at Rini. "I hope he knows hes going to be waiting a long time, we still have a lot to cover, not to mention getting into the science of poisons."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:04 am
((Sorry. Only had time to edit last night.))

User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini scrambled to catch the short katana tossed to her, holding it almost reverently as she stared after Yun. When he disappeared, she shook her head to clear it of the shock and gently set the weapon down beside her before turning back to Luna. She carefully checked over the grass bandages, relieved to see them holding. "Using grass and water I understand, but why should I try to use dirt as binding as well? Wouldn't that just infect the wound? Getting dirt out is the reason injuries are so thoroughly cleaned before healed . . . right?"

The girl lifted her gaze to Luna's, face pinched in confusion and thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:07 am
Koneko Kuromira
((Sorry. Only had time to edit last night.))

User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini scrambled to catch the short katana tossed to her, holding it almost reverently as she stared after Yun. When he disappeared, she shook her head to clear it of the shock and gently set the weapon down beside her before turning back to Luna. She carefully checked over the grass bandages, relieved to see them holding. "Using grass and water I understand, but why should I try to use dirt as binding as well? Wouldn't that just infect the wound? Getting dirt out is the reason injuries are so thoroughly cleaned before healed . . . right?"

The girl lifted her gaze to Luna's, face pinched in confusion and thought.

Luna gazed at Rini and was suprised she knew so much for a genin and continued "Usually, that is the case. However, with this justu, and the combination of your chakra, the germs that are in the dirt and grass and water are cleaned out before healing the wound. Got it? Well then, on to the next one."

Sometimes, you will have to use more than one technique at a time, we shall practice this now by learning

Sansokyoukyuu (Oxygen supply)
Rank D
Type: NinJutsu
Description: An easy justu for the Medical Ninja. A ninja uses chakra upon the chest area focusing it to help the body in some ways. It helps the lungs expand easier making the chest and neck muscles become more officient which allows the airways to expand and pulmonary blood vessels so then the cells of the body may breathe easier.

and

Kanetsu no Gyou (Heat seeker)
Rank D
Type: NinJutsu
Description: A simple Jutsu in which the Medical Ninja focuses the chakra in his body by placing it along the persons chest creating heat within them. This is so then the person would not be in danger of Hypothermia, a condition in which the body starts dropping its temperature at a quick pace, and if goes untreated it might cause paralysis and even death. One must be careful for if used to long then it may warm up a part of the body which may cause fever.

Luna walked over to the river and used a jutsu to freeze the river and activated her Byakugan and used gentle fist on herself in the lungs so the airways would be blocked and fell into the ice cold river, lowing the temperature of her body.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini nodded in understanding. "Yes, sensei. I -- guess that makes sense . . ." She shifted into a more comfortable crouch, resting her arms on her knees as she listened to Luna's explanation of each jutsu. Her mind had already begun to pick apart how the jutsus worked when her teacher moved. Eyes widening in alarm, Rini jumped to her feet. "Sensei!"

The genin rushed toward Luna, sloshing into the river and towing her out. "Sensei? Sensei!" She leaned over and listened to her chest. "Blockage. Okay, Rini. You can do this. Make sure she can breathe and then worry about the temperature." She moved her hands quickly through the signs and focused her chakra down into Luna's chest. "Sansokyoukyuu no Jutsu."

((1))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:17 am
When Luna was out of the river, her body was freezing and she was shaking, her body trying to pick up to fast. When the genin did the jutsu Luna woke up and was gasping, the passage for air had been only half opened.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:10 am
((I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to reply. Things are getting hectic with a combination of work, packing, and helping my mom out. I seem to be the only one in this house capable of doing dishes now . . . *sigh* I'll be more active by the end of the weekend -- having moved back into college and getting more free time . . .))

User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

"Please stay calm, sensei. I-I'll have you warmed up soon," Rini assured Luna quickly -- before the woman could start to panic too much. Rini would need to warm her up before opening her air ways the rest of the way, she decided, focusing on the second of the pair of jutsus Luna was teaching her. If her sensei started gasping in air with her body this cold, she might go into shock or something of the like.

Focusing her thoughts on warmth and heat, Rini moved through the necessary hand signs. "Kanetsu no Gyou no Jutsu," she declared as she pressed her hands to the middle of Luna's chest, feeling heat blossom beneath her hands. It was not incredibly warm -- or stable -- but it was heat none the less and would serve to warm her teacher up enough for her to open up the rest of her air ways.

She took a deep breath, letting the warmth soak in as she began to focus once more on the first jutsu. She lifted her hands, shifting her chakra as she made the signs, and lowering them back down. "Sansokyoukyuu no Jutsu." Rini focused first on Luna's throat, urging her wind pipe to open as she moved her hand slowly downward to expand the lungs and ease the woman's breathing.

((2 / 1))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:40 am
((Thats ok, its all good, I understand the hecticness of having to take care of your family lol. btw the real Luna is coming to bring you important news so after you learn those two jutsus she has to telly ou something important.))

Luna's airway was finally open again and she could breathe somewhat normally as she concentrated on breathing in through ehr nose and out through her mouth smiling she said "Rini, your doing well, you react well to pressure, just concentrate on getting me warm before I freeze to death." Her body was somewhat warmer but she could not use her fingers yet. She laughed "remind me not to use so harsh an example next time."

The real Luna walked up the path with a ring with a swallow on it and a large bag on her back. She entered the dojo and out to the back where her clone and Rini were working. She would keep quiet until her clone and RIni were done with this portion of training.

EDIT  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:45 am
((no...its the ring of the swallow, not pheonix lol ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:56 pm
((Yeah, and just fyi. I'll be on the road all day tomorrow -- driving to move back in to college. Yay!))

User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini gave a weak smile and laugh to Luna's calm and lighthearted words, focusing on using her chakra to warm up the woman. For a moment, she considered forward and wrapping her arms around Luna's waist -- trying to focus her chakra not just out of her hands, but through every place she made contact with the still-cold kunoichi. But she shook that idea away. She did not have the chakra reserves yet to try that -- especially after all the training they had already gone through. Instead, she pushed what little chakra she could still spare into her hands and set back to work. "Kanetsu no Gyou no Jutsu."

She started with Luna's hands, moving slowly up her teacher's arms, down her chest, and all the way to her feet in an attempt to urge warmth into the woman's body. It was hard work, and it left her a bit lightheaded. Rini rocked back on her heels -- still crouched -- and blinked several times, shaking her head slightly to clear her wavering vision. "There," she said -- or sighed. "Feeling better?"

((2 / 2))

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:04 pm
Yun Sung

Mist ANBU Captain | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman | One-winged angel host
User Image

A hand touched the real Luna's shoulder as Yun appears behind her. He smiles at her as he turned and watched Luna's student continuing to train. He knew he would train her after Luna was done with her as he sat down on the wooden steps of the dojo.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:14 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Feeling someone watching her -- a sensation she had come to know after years of being stared at and whispered about -- that pale girl that spends all her time in the library -- the book worm -- Rini glanced toward the dojo to see that the real Luna and Yun had arrived. Smiling at them, she rose to her feet . . . or tried to, at least.

When she got halfway up, her vision started to tunnel and an almost weightless feeling swept through her. Paling slightly, Rini put her hands out to the side to steady herself and sank back down to the ground, putting all her focus into not passing out, please and thank you. She placed her hands flat on the ground in an attempt to regain her bearings, seeing as the world seemed to be tilting somewhat. This isn't good, her mind told her, though that much was increasingly apparent.

((I figured that -- as a newly-made genin -- all this chakra-intensive training should be starting to take a toll . . . chakra depletion exhaustion anyone?))

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:16 pm
The real Luna gained back her movement and in a cloud of smoke dissapeared as the real Luna saw her student struggling not to pass out she ran down the steps and kneeled down next to her student. "Rini, don't fall asleep ok, I need you to stay awake." She took some cold water in a cloth and put it on her forehead and activated her Byakugan looking at her chakra flow "Her chakra flow is very weak." She made hand signs and said "Diagnosis" glowing green hands over her chest concentrating "Come on Rini" she picked Rini up and walked her into Luna's room and put her into the bed instead of the guest room and sat down in a chair next to the bed "I think I worked you to hard..."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff