Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:29 pm
Val smiled and notice Silivia she giggled. "Auntie Silvy needa a bath?" she called being childish

Uncle..." Victor muttered and sighed flinging his katana into its hilt on his back. He ran coming to a stop looking at his sister" welcome back now lets move it" he hissed at her

Touchy fellow huh?" Kira muttered nodding following her brother as they found Valcom and their mother's close friend...uh what was his name again aw Jackle.

(temporary forgot XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:31 pm
Lily looked at him confused. "Nekos are those people that are part cat right?" she asked as she looked at his head. "Do you have those cute little kitty ears?" she asked enthusiastically. She had never seen a neko before and the only other vampire she had seen was Dawn. She could only imagine what else they had here.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:32 pm
Silvia turned around and noticed Val, she smiled and walked to her "ugh! No way!" She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:39 pm
Stings dark hands went for the graves a holy shield blocked them off.Malik had a his hand in the earth.

"Are you done?"Malik asked.

"Not by a long shot.."Sting hissed and a dark ball flew at the mage making a huge blast cover the graveyard.Malik stoo up as his shield faded.Then dirt rose as the two rings flew to Sting.Malik cursed and blasted a holy light at him which hit him in the leg making him stumble but his figure disappeared.

Malik cursed and looked around.

"Coward."he growled.

Valcom laughed.

"Indeed she does darling."he whisperd grinning.

Damon coughed.

"Yes..but I hide them usually."he said quietly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:42 pm
Victor sighed and hugged his sister twirling her around as they approached Valcom.Silv,and Val "guess who back from the Demon" he chuckled slightly

Kira punched her brother in the ribs sticking her tongue out

Val smiled and nodded looking at Silvia "yea huh"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:43 pm
Lily smiled and started to jump excitedly. "Oh I wanna see! Please please please?!!" she asked, sounding like a little kid. Lily wasn't sure why he would want to hide his ears, but it probably wasn't any of her buisness.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:47 pm
Damon sighed and two black ears came from his head.

"Happy?"he asked.

Valcom starred at them both.His nose twitched.

"No need for hurting each other..before I hurt both of you like I did in training when you were kids."he said in warning.

Malik turned and got back into town.He didn't like any of this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:50 pm
Victor was about to say something but he frowned. "I'm...going to find Malik..." he muttered disspearing as he ran.

Kira blinked in shock that her brother ran "do you think he afraid of chu" she teased Valcom  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:50 pm
Silvia smiled at Victor and Kira and looked at Val. She changed into her human form and streched, before hugging Val.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:53 pm
Valcom starred down at her smirking.

"I have as much wolf experience as he does.I may be older..but these bones and musscles and my skin and everything else isn't.So shhhh before I eat chu."he teased mostly in the last sentance.

Malik looked at his hands.They looked burnt like hell.He shook his head.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:55 pm
Lily stared at his ears and touched one of them with her finger. "They're so adorable! Why would you want to hide them?" she asked as she continued to stroke his ear. She giggled and smiled at him. "I'd rather have cat ears than wings." she said as she moved her hand back to her side.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:56 pm
Victor approached Malik looking in the direction of the graves. "Can we say it again? This is bad and we think I inherited some of my uncle's predicting skills?" he murmured

Val laughed smiling "Lucuis is hiding in the tree again dad, a 10 year okd hiding in a tree what is that? specially a lycan and ice demon hybrid as well" she laughed

Kira stuck her tongue out smiling at Valcom. "he hates wolf form remember that"  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:59 pm
Silvia smiled and crossed her arms looking at Val.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:11 pm
Damons hair changed and his eyes aswell making him look diffrent.

Neko Damon:User Image

"Thats why.."he mutterd.

Valcom scratched his head.

"Demicko Monkey!"he said.

Malik sighed.

"That isn't why you felt something was wrong..look in your room..Kiba's present to you is gone.No doubt a sorcorror took them and thats why I told you to go."He said calmly.

Sting chopped into his Jacket pulling out all of Kiba's former belongins.Pouring them in the pot and melting it into a hot liquid he began to chant in demon language.The liquid came pouring out and back into the pot until it began to make a figure.

When Sting finished he looked at the person infront of him.

"Welcome my new apprentice."he said.

The figure popped its neck and groaned.

"Seriousilly?"he said.

Sting smiled.

"You should be gratfull..after all ou are Kiba's other side."he chuckled.

"Only becuase the spell summons us that way."Kiba growled.

"Oh shush shush..i'm here to make you a deal."he said.

Kiba rose a eyebrow.

"I'm listening.."he mutterd.

Sting smirked.

"You help me take over this land..and i'll give you your freedom."he said.

Kiba nodded.His hand grabbing onto Stings.

"Fine."

Evil Kiba:User Image

(I warned you guys in the storyline..xD)  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:20 pm
Lily giggled and shook her head. "I don't see why that's such a big deal. You still look cute either way." she blurted out. She felt her face get red again and she started laughing. "Sorry! Sometimes my thoughts speak for me." she said. She then froze and could tell that someone had used the demon's language. Now she definitely knew something was wrong. "I just hate demons." she muttered.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff