Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
If you wanted to be any sailor, which sailor would you be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_punk_princess333

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:25 pm
I think I would want to be Sailor Moon. She is a leader just like me and I see myself in her shoes. She will always be my fave.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Hmm I would like to be either Sailor Mars(My favorite and I have that attitude thing going on) or Sailor moon ( some times i can be a cry baby but I get the job done 3nodding )  

YOUR white RABBIT

Tsunana

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:29 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:43 pm
Pallas, Saturn, or Kakyuu.  

Ocean2292

Wayward_Wind

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:25 am
I would be Uranus because she is strong and dedicated to what she believes in.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:40 am
I would be Sailor Moon! 4laugh whee  

Aoi Kanda

kagomerocks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:46 pm
wow! lots of people for mercury still  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:48 pm
I have managed to be officailly labeled as Sailor Saturn by my friends because I have a ton of health problems but I've very strong when it comes down to it. I also look just like her when my hair is short and black.(I don't have completely purple eyes, but I have purple rings around them) And when my hair is long and black I look like Mistress 9; it's pretty tight  

Captian Elizabeth Jones

Shore_Angel_Rebirth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:02 pm
I like Sailor Jupiter better but I'm most like Sailor Mars. I can be a friggin hot head sometimes sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:37 am
I'd be Sailor Tin Nyanko.So coot! heart Besides,no one said we can't be villians. whee  

Twinkleh

Pato-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:41 pm
I'd either be Neputne, Venus, or Chibi Chibi (she's so cute! blaugh )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:32 am
I would be Saturn.....I`m sorry but who would`nt want the power to destroy the world!

And Salior Pluto, but then again she`s looks as if she could be my sister, (Especially with the dark skin.)  

Pashchan

XvXYuNiEXvX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:37 pm
I want to be Sailor Mars or Jupitar because mars got atittude and Jupitar could fight! 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:47 pm
Pashchan
I would be Saturn.....I`m sorry but who would`nt want the power to destroy the world!

And Salior Pluto, but then again she`s looks as if she could be my sister, (Especially with the dark skin.)

Oooh haha I totally agree with your idea! But.. I wouldn't want to die after using my powers sad But destroying the world would be entertaining. 4laugh  

Pato-Chan

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:16 pm
I would like to be my made up Sailor Capricorn but if not i want to be Saturn . Well I want to be saturn because even though she is small she does alot of damage with her powers. Plus she and I have the same personality and style .  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff