Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Roleplay/Fanfictions
Final Fantasy Negative One [Role-d][roleplay commence!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXazabazaXx
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:22 pm
Hoping that the creatures would distract the others, Avra drew out some cards from her deck and threw it towards the campfire. The cards narrowly missed the group as they flew back to her hand.
Avra scowled and quickly scanned her surroundings. Sand suddenly filled the air. Closing her eyes, she grasped her cards tighter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:14 pm
Belgram raised the anchor high above his head, putting his hands together on the handle. Just before he started attacking, a sandstorm kicked up without warning, making him cover his eyes. As the dust settled, he scoured around for the source of the attack, and it seemed like it was the Onion Kid, Al Cepa. Most of the shadow monsters had been killed in the process. Belgram nodded to Al Cepa, though not losing his focus on the enemies.
Belgram's first impulse was to charge towards the main enemies, though his protective stance regarding Harmonie kept him from doing so. He raised the anchor again, protecting himself.

Shuyin Frostheart

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:25 pm
Harmonie closed her eyes tightly as she followed Al Cepa's words. She felt sand brushing towards, and around her. When all was calm, she looked up to see that most of the enemies had disappeared, though there were few remaining. Her eyes met with Avra's for a moment, catching her glare before Avra turned and walked in the opposite direction. Harmonie let out a sigh, it seemed as though she would be fine for the meantime... maybe...

She turned her head to see Belgram in a protective stance. She had met Belgram one day a few weeks after the happening. He just happened to be there one day after she had finished paying respects to her clan at what used to be their temple. He had been following her ever since. She was really thankful to have some company after losing all of her friends. However, she had no clue why he was following her, and his background was a mystery. What was he thinking... really...?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:39 pm
serena closed her eyes and felt a small sandstorm pass by,as the sand went pass her she flashed back to a memory of her parents.when she opened her eyes belgram and harmonie were still in a protective stance.she staggard a bit then regained focus .she asked harmonie " where are our enemies? i cant see them?!"  

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:21 am
Indexsty wiped the sand off his cloak.
"You may be able to kill the creatures of darkness with your petty magic, but you'll need a lot more to defeat the true power of the shadows. Minions, stand down, I shall deal with these pests mysel.." Before he could finish, a sharp pain hit his neck and he fell to the floor.
"I told you you weren't getting away!" said Destiny behind him, keyblade in hand, "Blizzard!"
Indexsty quickly leapt to his feet and rolled out of the way of the spell.
"Well, well, I didn't see you follow me," Indexty said calmly.
"You should have looked back then shouldn't you," Destiny replied.
"Yes, maybe I should. No matter, I'll just kill you along with the rest of these weaklings!" Indexty exclaimed, pointing to the other heroes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:31 pm
"Wow... a little rascal picking on even lower rascals.... how pathetic Indexty" Avra sneered. Even though they were both against Harmonie and her crew, she despised Indexty.

Avra turned around and took one last look at Harmonie, her old best buddy. She wasn't sure whether to feel regretful or not, but that didn't matter at the moment. She closed her eyes and spun once, twice, three times, with Gale surrounding her in a tornado of darkness....*poof* and she was gone  

xXazabazaXx
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:59 pm
Harmonie was stunned. She knew that Avra had changed, but what had changed her personality so much? Where did her little cheery, jokey self disappear to?

She put her katana back into its case, and watched the enemies leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:33 pm
Belgram was cautiously watching the enemies the whole time, preparating for what he deemed inevitable. When Avra and Gale vanished, he quickly looked back to see Harmonie packing her katana.
"Hey, all of ya, don't let yer guard down, dat cloaked guy's still in there!"

Shuyin Frostheart

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:40 pm
'as soon as the came the vanished' thought serena.'but i know better than to let my guard down' so she kept her fire ready not needing any warning from belgram

((um shuyin and smiley not to sound whiney but dont forget about serena im she's with you guys too!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:00 pm
Al Cepa Lilliaceae

Seeing the two figures retreat in a seemingly one sided battle when a new figure appeared attacking the cloaked figure, Al Cepa charged to the cloaked figure to help out the new ally. His hosts can take care of themselves and we need to keep our newfound advantage up. Though, there may be a chance that the two figures left, confident of the cloaked man's abilities, he might as well up the chances of his side.

...so he can at least sleep tonight...

Al Cepa's approach is silent due to his size and he does his best to stay in the cloaked man's blind side. He seems to be susceptible to ambush, seeing what happened just recently. He tries to achieve just that.

Nearing his target at his top speed, he decides to start his assault with a ram using his body.

Al Cepa Lilliaceae

No worries, I know Serena is there. Belgram is just focused in protecting Harmonie. smile  

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:19 pm
((thank you oblivious mischief for noticing serena))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:59 am
"Thanks for the help, Onion man, now lets take this guy down!" Destiny yelled.
Where have Avra and Gale gone? Indexsty thought, They probably went back to base. Why do always have to do everything around here?
Indexsty launched himself at Destiny, clashing Keyblades. Sparks flew in all directions.
"You killed my Godfather!" Destiny shouted at him.
"Don't worry, you'll see him soon where you're headed!" Indexsty replied. Destiny leapt back and ran to where the other 3 heroes were.
"Quick, Onion man, this way." He turned to the others, "We must team up to defeat him. Everybody, give him everything you've got!"  

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

Shuyin Frostheart

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:08 pm
Belgram watched as the cloaked figure and the new guy engaged in battle. As everyone ran and formed a line around him, he courteously stepped forward, while still brandishing his anchor up. He stared at the cloaked figure that was standing a couple of meters away.
"Hey, if ye wanna lay a finger on dem girls, ye gotta get through me first, ye hear?"

[[I didn't ignore Serena, i just had nothing to do with her this far.]]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:05 pm
((sorry i was worried))  

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:19 am
Harmonie put her hands together, "Wind Turbine!" she yelled as wind picked up speed from all directions surrounding their enemy. As the wind got closer to Indexty, it lifted him up right off the ground. Harmonie winked at Belgram hinting him to make his move.

i wasnt ignoring you serena, its just that nothing really happened with you yet  
Roleplay/Fanfictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff