Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who do you depise and HATE in Sailormoon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I can't STAND them.
  Hell ya!
  Hmm just this one...
  erm..I like everyone ^^;;
  Poll WHORE!!
View Results

- HeartxCored -

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Chibiusa of the anime...she's just a spoild brat..I really hate her!!
and rei...she's has too much of a temper sometimes...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:35 am
Usagi because she got kind of annoying. With her constantly whining like a baby in the anime. It just got old after a while. And she always threw a fit.

Chibi-Usa also because she was always too bratty. She didn't appriciate anything and she was sort of a spoild brat. And the way she treated some people, it was really bad. stressed

Celestial Stargate

Syndrama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:43 pm
Luamervara

Admittedly you have those like Queen Nehellenia that seem to not have any real purpose- but she does. In the Anime she's a poor woman that wanted to stay the way she was because her people loved her. They saw her as the beautiful queen, kind and loving.

But her FEAR caused her to go searching for 'the fountain of youth' so to speak so she could keep that love.

>.>

<,<

Wiseman, for a time I believe he is only a guide that lead things along til he was good and ready to make his move. He's a vengeful spirit really.

Beryl, well hell this is self-exclamatory.

And so you see, Good and Evil are only what you think of it.

Personally, I think the Moon Kingdom was evil in it's own way. I think the Earth during that time was good in it's own way.

You can't lable them. That was the point of Stars.

all the evil and good were born together and locked in a never ending battle. Some times EVIL wins. Some times GOOD wins.

It just depends on which side you're on.

A: I love you and want to have your babies!!111oneoneeleven heart

B: I'm with you until you reach the manga of Nehelenia. She's just a vengeful, selfish b***h who was peeved that she wasn't born to the right family and wanted to punish Serenity for being on the "right side of the tracks". Still a good reason in her own right to be angry at Serenity (Who decided the Serenity line rules the moon and gets the silver crystal anyway?!). And you have to admit... that black blood curse was friggin cool! blaugh

C: You forgot the Pharoah 90.... he and the Mistress 09 are "Just doing what comes naturally." I read that they want revenge on the Silver Crystal for locking them away in the first place, but that could have been a dubby thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:16 pm
If there are two people that must be beaten up in the sailormoon show, It would be daimond and chibi usa...

Chibiusa... damn you and your weak attacks! you have a stupid electra complex too!

Diamond... love can never be forced, even with your third eye!  

Tanith_4486

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:52 pm
Sailor Moon....No offense but she needs the other Sailor Senshi to give her their power so she can defeat an enemy lets like say Queen Beryl. So nothing against Sailor Moon or anything, but she is kinda the weakest one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:27 pm
~Alechsa~
Luamervara

Admittedly you have those like Queen Nehellenia that seem to not have any real purpose- but she does. In the Anime she's a poor woman that wanted to stay the way she was because her people loved her. They saw her as the beautiful queen, kind and loving.

But her FEAR caused her to go searching for 'the fountain of youth' so to speak so she could keep that love.

>.>

<,<

Wiseman, for a time I believe he is only a guide that lead things along til he was good and ready to make his move. He's a vengeful spirit really.

Beryl, well hell this is self-exclamatory.

And so you see, Good and Evil are only what you think of it.

Personally, I think the Moon Kingdom was evil in it's own way. I think the Earth during that time was good in it's own way.

You can't lable them. That was the point of Stars.

all the evil and good were born together and locked in a never ending battle. Some times EVIL wins. Some times GOOD wins.

It just depends on which side you're on.

A: I love you and want to have your babies!!111oneoneeleven heart

B: I'm with you until you reach the manga of Nehelenia. She's just a vengeful, selfish b***h who was peeved that she wasn't born to the right family and wanted to punish Serenity for being on the "right side of the tracks". Still a good reason in her own right to be angry at Serenity (Who decided the Serenity line rules the moon and gets the silver crystal anyway?!). And you have to admit... that black blood curse was friggin cool! blaugh

C: You forgot the Pharoah 90.... he and the Mistress 09 are "Just doing what comes naturally." I read that they want revenge on the Silver Crystal for locking them away in the first place, but that could have been a dubby thing.

Ah I knew I missed someone.

Pharoah 90 and Mistress 9 never said anything about the Silver Crystal locking them away. *should know was readign it a moment ago*

They wanted to colonizie our system because theirs was detroirating at an amazing speed.
But they needed hosts to adapt to Earth or something like that (for their immune system or something)

And the power afforded to them by the Silver Crystal would help them accomplish that.

*still agreeing with Nehellenia in Manga.*
>.> Well she wasn't invited to the party and such... I'd be pissed too.

<.< But yeah, that curse kicks a**

>.> *luff's Neff-chan*  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:30 pm
You know...

I hate how the youmas or the Enemies don't think to attack the Senshi's HOMES when they already FOUND OUT THEIR IDENTIES OR ENERGY SIGNATURE.

WHY? why do they not just such for humans that have -similar- energy signature?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:55 pm
Tetki
Zahmira
Oh, it's still worth watching, Tetki. I just really can't stand the little kid characters in Sailor Moon.

Luna really should be an adult when human. She's supposed to be a person who gives guidance, not someone who can't stick around long enough to say her own name because OMG!ABouncingBall!MustChase! It's hard to take her seriously. I mean, being a plushie was bad enough... sweatdrop

thats not the reason its just that I think it looks kind of ridiculous thats all.

The reason why I really like PGSM (even though I've only seen fifteen acts) is more along the lines of the drama and friendships between the actresses in the show. In fact, sometimes I'll forget that it's supposed to be based off of the Sailor Moon characters I've grown up with and loved for all these years. sweatdrop  

EveElera

EveElera

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:13 pm
Luamervara
You know...

I hate how the youmas or the Enemies don't think to attack the Senshi's HOMES when they already FOUND OUT THEIR IDENTIES OR ENERGY SIGNATURE.

I've always wondered the exact same thing. I think if I were a villian I'd do some research on who has been targeted by other evil regimes in the past, at least if it's possible, which it should be because they're always yammering on about how all powerful they are. I think I'd also force some of my minions to keep tabs on all the young women in the area, since traditionally throughout the solar system young women are Sailor Senshi. I suppose that wasn't the case in the first few seasons, though, as far as common knowledge went in the Senshi-verse.

What always astounded me was how the enemy knew to go to Tokyo, Japan in the first place. What a coincidence that they'd all instate themselves in the same area. xd

By the way, I totally agree with a lot of the arguments you made on behalf of the antogonists in Sailor Moon. I always thought it was totally unfair that the Black Moon Family got banished from the Earth just for having a different opinion, and I'm not saying that because I'm a rabid Black Moon freak or something. I always felt that way about Lucifer being banished from Heaven, too, in the bible. He was God's favorite angel, supposedly, so the whole thing seemed pretty rash...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:07 pm
I think I love you... lets elope <3

But yeah, I always felt bad for them. Then again I was the same kid that was reading Dracula in 3rd grade.

Anyway, I just didn't -like- the fact that Sailormoon was always 'powerful' and bs.

The first time I made a fanfic as a kid, I made sure my characters were hated by the cannon one.

I dunno...I just didn't like the squeaky clean thing.

I found it doubly unfair that USAGI has not only both her parents but a stable home life. (Minako too but mina has her problems more ...)

I mean, why does -she- have the good home? Why do the other's parents have to die or divorce?

Why did they need to be so friggin needy?

Why does Mamoru have to be using Usagi as a crutch?

WTF? It's his friggin planet? What is WRONG with them?

EARTH+ Endymion= PRINCE OF EARTH

He should have MORE power that equals hers.

(girlpower be damn make it equal power...)  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:54 pm
sailorjupiter/makoto in anime....shut up with your old boyfriend thing and fight damn it!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:28 pm
I figured it out now. I hate Sailor Pluto's voice in R. I dunno, there is something about it that makes me wanna strangle the voice actress...  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:37 pm
EveElera
Luamervara
You know...

I've always wondered the exact same thing. I think if I were a villian I'd do some research on who has been targeted by other evil regimes in the past, at least if it's possible, which it should be because they're always yammering on about how all powerful they are. I think I'd also force some of my minions to keep tabs on all the young women in the area, since traditionally throughout the solar system young women are Sailor Senshi. I suppose that wasn't the case in the first few seasons, though, as far as common knowledge went in the Senshi-verse.

What always astounded me was how the enemy knew to go to Tokyo, Japan in the first place. What a coincidence that they'd all instate themselves in the same area. xd

By the way, I totally agree with a lot of the arguments you made on behalf of the antogonists in Sailor Moon. I always thought it was totally unfair that the Black Moon Family got banished from the Earth just for having a different opinion, and I'm not saying that because I'm a rabid Black Moon freak or something. I always felt that way about Lucifer being banished from Heaven, too, in the bible. He was God's favorite angel, supposedly, so the whole thing seemed pretty rash...

Chou know....

They were in England at first for a bit. (SailorV)

But you're right. How do they know to come to Japan? I mean....I betcha...It's the Friggin Crystal.

That thing is like a walking target that says ' come get me!!'

>>  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:42 am
Sailor V was almost always in Tokyo... Usagi and Ami are in the background of an early chapter sweatdrop They do go to Greece in the middle and China at the end, however.

I just wanna say that the Nehelenia story suddenly reminded me of Sleeping Beauty... with no Lilac Fairy to drop the death curse to a sleeping one.  

Syndrama

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:16 pm
~Alechsa~
Sailor V was almost always in Tokyo... Usagi and Ami are in the background of an early chapter sweatdrop They do go to Greece in the middle and China at the end, however.

I just wanna say that the Nehelenia story suddenly reminded me of Sleeping Beauty... with no Lilac Fairy to drop the death curse to a sleeping one.

Nehellenia's story has the elements of Snow White (the Mirror) Sleeping Beauty (The curse on the moon princess ) and the Snow Queen ( The queen that stole this girl's bf and he was under the queen's control 'there was a shard or something in his eye') <,< Yeah I think that's the story.

But I have to hand it to Naoko, she took elements from each of the fairytales and made one hell of a character.

*which is why I love that character a lot.*

>> Hmm...true but I do know they were in England too. At some point and time.

*wishes that there was a Sailor V anime and it could be show.*  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces