Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Nya's home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:29 am
User ImageUser Image
Kokushibyou, Katsunya________________

Nya looked up at Sedra.
"Nyu? Pun...? Oh... OH! Heh heh.... I get it..." she said, then she turned her attention to the arms hat were wrapped around her now. Rolling onto her back, Nya got a better look at them. She lifted her hand and placed it on one of his arms, curious as to how he could have 6 arms in the first place. Her face was filled with child-like wonder and her ears flicked. Nya's long hair was all over the place and tangled in between Sedra's arms and fingers.

_____________________Character Card_____

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:49 am
"Well, isn't this quite the mess?" Sedra asked as he tried to untangle his hands from Nya's hair. He was being gentle as possible and not getting anywhere, and didn't want to hurt Nya while doing it. "Uh can you help me out here?" He said kind of embarressed.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:57 am
User ImageUser Image

"Nyu? Oh... Oops! Gomen..." Nya said blushing once more as she realized what Sedra was doing. She began to help him untangle her hair from him.
"Sorry about that.... I should probably put it up, huh?" she asked a bit embarrassed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:07 am
"No, you look good with it down." Sedra said as he looked at her almost dreamily, with a warm smile. "Do you mind if I...no, nevermind, it's a stupid thought." Sedra said, not knowing what he was doing.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:16 am
User ImageUser Image

"I... I do...?"
Nya twirled some of her hair between her fingers on both hands while looking down. Her eyes wandered over to Sedra as he began a question, then disregarded it.
"Sore wa nan desu ka?" she asked softly, almost innocently.

( *what is it? )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:30 am
"Uh, well I was going to ask, if you cared if, I, uh, well..." Sedra said as he then kissed her lips with affection. "did that?" Sedra asked and felt himself becoming a flushed red as he became embarressed of his actions. His eyes seemed to go everywhere but to her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:45 am
User ImageUser Image

Nya's face flushed red when Sedra's lips collided with hers. She lifted her fingers to her lips and brushed them, thinking that she... She actually liked it. Unlike earlier with Kale- which was a bit more awkward and less comfortable. It wasn't anything against him, it was just that this time was a bit more.... Natural. Normal.
Shaking her head, Nya looked directly at Sedra.
"I-iie.... I... It.... It was... nice..." she said, mumbling the last part and looking at the ground shyly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:58 am
"R-really?" He asked, as he gained back a little bit of his confidence. Without thinking his body moved, and he was soon locking lips with Nya again, but this time, he put more passion into it, as he held her close to him.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:08 am
User ImageUser Image

A surprised noise managed to squeak out of Nya as her mouth was consumed by Sedra's, her face deepening in it's red color. But, she did something odd. Well, odd for her at least. Nya lightly placed her palms and fingertips on Sedra's chest, closing her eyes and returning the kiss uneasily. After all, she wasn't used to things such as these and she hadn't really kissed anyone before. Unless you call kissing your grandparents on the cheek a real kiss.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:29 am
Sedra looked around quickly to see if there was place for them to sit. He quickly moved them over to the couch and sat down, where he continued to kiss her and rub her back. He stopped for a moment to say something to her. "You kiss really well." He said with a smile.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:46 am
User ImageUser Image

Nya welcomed the break, only to have her breath taken away once more, but then she was given another and she savored the fact that she was able to breathe once more.
"Hontou...?" she asked timidly, enjoying the feeling of his hand on her back. Her blush remained on her face but she nuzzled his jawline, her eyes closed. She kept her face there, her eyes closed as she took in the current comfort.

( *really? )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:59 am
"Really." Sedra said with a smile as he nuzzled the top of her head. "Do you ever get those moments where you wish something could last forever?" Sedra asked her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:12 am
User ImageUser Image

Curling up and wrapping her tail around them both, Nya snuggled into Sedra more.
"Hai, I do..." she said softly, resting her hands onto his chest fully.
"It's... odd.... I feel at peace with you and yet...." Nya dragged her hand up his chest and neck then lightly and gently tangled her hand in his hair, slightly adjusting her weight where she sat. Nya breathed in deep and relaxed her body.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:36 am
Sedra smiled as Nya wrapped her hair around him. "I feel at peace with you as well, and I wish to be close with you also." He just wrapped two of his arms around her and kept her close.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:13 am
Kale had been just outside the door the whole time, and he knew the Hyuuga had let him sit there, this was his plan he turned into the house. "Well played, Sedra-San..." He bowed to Nya. "I still hope we can be friends." He said, smiling his original smile he had first given her, before he had fallen in love. "I know when I'm Beaten." He said, turning. Finally you snap out of it. Now you need some sleep. there is an Uchiha clan place not far from here. I know, Let's go. He smiled and bowed once more to Nya. "Take Care, Nya-Chan." He said, then taking off.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff