Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry Hotel(all are welcome only major rule is no violence) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Devil Wolfen

6,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:04 pm
Shadow seen another wolf walk in and just sit at the front desk. He paddded over to the desk and looked at her. Excuse me. Im here to stay at this hotel. however their seems to be no staff here. Hmm. *Shes...interesting as well, Shes a wolf of course * He thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:24 pm
Larka grinned and gestured to herself. "Well, I've just assigned myself to staff, and I can give you a room." She checked the list and chewed her lip. "There are some rooms available," she continued to look and laughed. "And shacks as well!" She looked over the black wolf and smirked. "Have a preference?"

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

the_amazing_sina-chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:13 pm
Name: Sina
Species: Siberian Husky
Appearance: about 5'9", black, medium length wavy hair that is almost always pulled back in a ponytail. She usually wears tank tops and jeans/shorts, depnding on the weather, and is never seen without her glasses or her purple coller.
Dislikes: rude people, pickles, having her glasses taken away,

Sina walked in to the hotel, heading right for the front desk. She stood next to a dark wolf and waited for a chance to speak. When she got one, she asked, "Can I have a room?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:56 pm
sweatdrop Well thanks for continuing the RP i was away for a bit on a trip im a bit surprised at how popular this has gotten
Nick Walks back to find a new worker and the lobby full."Well i go to the back to check the storage and my hotel starts to grow without me haha."  

SoloTiger1993

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:50 pm
Larka nodded in acknowledgment to the Husky who had just walked in. She immediately checked the roster and quickly gave the female room 15. She handed over the keys and grinned. "There ya' are! Enjoy your stay here," she said, tail wagging. So far this whole thing was pretty easy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:13 am
"Well its nice to see this place getting filled up,so anyone need anything like food,tools,gifts?"Nick looks questionably at the crowd.  

SoloTiger1993

the_amazing_sina-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:26 pm
Sina smiled and took the key. She walked back to her room, but stopped when she heard soft music. It was beautiful, but sad, and played on an instrument she had never heard before. It wasn't long before she discovered that the music was coming from room 7. She was hesitant to knock on the door, since she didn't want the music to stop, but she had to know who was playing. She lifted her paw and knocked twice, then waited for a response.

((Eriku_Kitsune, you aren't ignored anymore!))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:24 pm
Name: Destinia
Species: Canis Lupus Arctos
Likes/Dislikes: Classified
Appearance: Efficient-looking clothes consisting of pants and a black top. A black leather 2-gun holster around the waist is the only thing seeming out of the ordinary. Has dark, chest-length hair.

(I'll try to make this as short as possible, but I'm not much for one-liners. xD''')

One day I'll sit and think about why I've chosen this ridiculous career. The angry thought ran through the wolf's mind as she ran through the forest, paving her own path through the dense area. Which was no easy feat, seeing as the trees and bushes very much liked where they were.

Is that.. is that a hotel?! Destinia broke through a line of trees and skidded to a halt before the building. Although it was in the midst of being worked on, it looked like people were still going in and checking rooms. Kind of random...

A low-pitched hissing-like snarl came from a few yards behind the she-wolf. She glanced over her shoulder, trying not to panic. That settled it, the hotel would have to do. She galloped the last few feet towards the entrance and rushed inside, slamming the doors shut behind her.

Not wanting to just wait there and find out if her pursuers would follow her inside, she made a bee-line towards the small crowd of people standing before the front desk.

"Excuse me! Pardone me..." She barged her way through them in as calm and collected a manner she could muster for someone who was running for her life. Once she made it past them she leapt over the counter and knelt down behind the desk, hiding.

She glanced up at the other white she-wolf tending the guests and gave her a please-don't-say-anything-look.

"Pretend I'm your assitant and I'm late!" she whispered at her frantically. After a pause, she sat on the floor and panted, pushing hair out of her eyes and rubbing her forehead. A headache was swiftly approaching. Way to leave the scene unnoticed, Destinia...

She closed her eyes and tried to catch her breath, all the while hoping these people didn't think it too terribly strange that someone just vanished behind the receptionist's desk.  

Destinia Okami

SoloTiger1993

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:46 pm
stare "Well I guess I'd take that as a no."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:00 pm
Name: Shigiro
Species: Squirrel
Likes/Dislikes: Classified
Appearance: Just like my avatar
User Image

During Shigiro's travel around the world, he walked through a forest to try and find a shortcut to the other side. There were howls and snarls coming from all over. He was scared of course because to him there was a big "all u can eat buffet" scent around him.

"This is bull crap. I should've probably stayed on they path i was on." He said sounding irritated kicking the dirt as he walked.

Half hour later into the forest he look around curiously and stopped.

"Now where the hell am I?" He said with his legs folded sitting down. "This is like a endless forest of a nightm.."

He trailed off to silence as his nose twitched a little. The small breeze blew past him but he smelled something.

"I smell.. I smell food!" He said happily as he popped back on his feet as if he fell into a bounce house. His tail popped up with excitement as he ran towards the direction of the smell.

He thought to himself. Where there is food, there is people. When there's people, there's more people. And when there's more people, well, i get i got the idea. He rushed off as he saw a building straight ahead 10m.

He yelled in excitement. "Hell yeah!!" As he ran he came up to the doors and he took another whiff then looked up at the building that read, HOTEL . "It's a hotel. All right kick more a**!"

Shigiro walked in and to the front desk and looked around as he hit the bell on the desk. "I wonder where every one is."  

Ryzen Fenix

Elysian Wolf

10,800 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:08 pm
Just as Larka was about to give the fellow wolf a piece of her mind, some squirrely boy rang the bell when she was standing right there.

Alright irritated, the white wolf put her hand over his to get him to stop and growled. "That's enough play time. Everyone here can hear quite well."

She looked back down at the she-wolf at her feet and back up to the squirrel. "If you two want rooms, simply ask. No need to be all huffy and crazy about it."

She tossed each one a key: number 3 to the squirrel and number 12 to the girl. "There, now go away," she growled, her tail swishing behind her, giving away her annoyance.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:27 pm
Shigiro caught his key and looked at the number. He looked back at the white wolf and thought 'Did i come at a bad time or something? sheesh..'

He smiled as he twirled the key on his index finger by the ring holding the key. "Thank you anyways." He tried to say to the she wolf but couldn't probably hear him.

"Number 3 uh? i wonder where that is. It shouldn't really be too far away." He said to himself walking around the corner and went up one flight of stairs and started to see the door numbers. As Shigiro walked, he began counting off the numbers he was walking past.

"1.. 2.. 3" When he got to 3 he stopped at the door. As he put his key in he saw a maid walking out of the rooms that was recently vacant. He opened the door taking the key back out after he was using it. As he walked in he forgot to close the door and he looked around the room.

"This feels great. It's not dry, rough, or no where near creepy as the forest." He walked to window as he looked in disappointment. "Of course. I figured i'd get this kind of view." All there was is trees and more trees followed with.. wait.. MORE TREES!

"Awww well but besides that.. this place is awesome!" He accidently said too loud. Falling back on the single bed with his arms stretched out. "Maybe a fews of not walking will do me some good i hope." He sat up and looked back at the door noticing it was still open.

"whoops!" He got up and walked to the door and slowly closed it and sighed.  

Ryzen Fenix

Elysian Wolf

10,800 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:18 pm
Scott had decided earlier that day to explore the forest a little and see what he could find. Unfortunately not two hours later, he got lost and the night slowly began to set in. Despite his best efforts the panda began to panic, what would happen if he couldn't find his way back? Suddenly something caught his attention out of the corner of Scott's eye...was that light?

Scott pushed his way through into the hotel, feeling a sense of confusion over gulf the panic. Who would build a hotel out in the middle of the forest? He shrugged and continued to the registry, wondering if he had enough money for a room. "How much for a room?" asked Scott.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:36 am
Name: Snow Moonstone
Species: Ice Dragon
Height: 5ft
Dislikes: Carrots I guess...
~*Snow's Ref*~

*Snow walked into the hotel lobby and looked around at the new faces, smiling to herself and shifting the book bag on her shoulder. She walked to the counter and placed her elbows on it, looking at the receptionist* Hey darli'n, I was wondering if you had any rooms available? I'd like to buy a couple nights stays if you do. *She tilted her sunglasses up onto her head and swayed her tail.* Nice place ya got here, if you don't mind me say'n. Oh! How much are the room rates? *Snow twitched her ears and looked over the desk at the wolf's flicking tail then back at her and said in a hushed voice* You ok?  

SnowMoonstone

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SoloTiger1993

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:01 am
Nick walked back into the dinning room and started preparing the tables with plates and silverwear for Diner.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff