Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaichou wa Maid Sama!

Back to Guilds

Maid Sama!, known in Japan as Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!, lit. The Student Council President is a Maid!?), is a shōjo manga series a... 

Tags: kaichou wa maid sama, shoujo, usui and misaki, Manga, Anime 

Reply KWMS Roleplay! (roleplay here!)
Maid latte ♨ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Etzlenos Belliveau
Crew

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SATSUKI

"Sorry, Nagisa-kun," Satsuki apologized as she watched Nagisa's retreated back. She gave out a sigh and prayed in her heart that her sister would be okay and nothing bad would happen.

She then quickly went to the nearest changing room to change into her maid attire and quickly went downstairs to help everyone out.

((It's alright. I found some from the randomc screencaps. Thank you))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:04 pm
((Who's turn?))  

Riku Hinta

Papri-kun
Crew

Wheezing Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:34 pm
[[I'm kinda still waiting for Misaki *le sigh*]]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:21 am
((>>; Seems abandoned to me. Seriously. ))  

Etzlenos Belliveau
Crew

Dapper Phantom

T a e P a n d o

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:33 am
User Image
♥ Aoi Hyoudou ♥

Aoi looked over and saw Satsuki there. He smiled a smile of an idol and waved. "Ah, Satsuki!" he said. He was feeling pretty bored here already, having nothing to do.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:27 pm
Ah~ ... I feel like drinking something.. Misa-chan .. I'll order anything to drink, please heart and for my lunch, I want "porridge" ... heart whee heart
User Image  

Dark Light XxIX

Spade414

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:10 pm
User Image Upon going out into the room of Masters, she felt sick to her stomach. Must be those two love birds, she thought when going to place an order. But wait...there was no one, in the kitchen.
"Huh? I thought we had Sen and Mochi here?!?!" Then she saw a note.
"Running out of produce, we have enough, until rush hour, be back in a couple hours". As she turned on her heels to tell Satsuki, when it hit her!
I could just ask Usui, then i don't have to see a love in the air. While holding her hand in front of her mouth she let oh a sinster laugh.
"HOHOHOHOHOHO" When heading out to the dining area, so put on a very bright smile.
" Hey Usui!! I need your help, Sen and Mochi are out, and no one is here to cook. Could you please help us?"

(( Dark Honoka, is showing up i little bit more ^^. But honstely, i just think she is jealous wink ))
((P.S- Shen and Mochi, are the kitchen staff, if you forget them, check episode 15 xp ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:42 am

His chair creaked as Usui leaned back in it and stared unconcerned up at Honoka.
Then he just raised slowly out of it and went out to the kitchen, poking Misaki as he passed her.
"What should I cook first?" He asked as he cleaned the bench and went through
the kitchen to make sure he knew where everything was.

User Image

[[It's alive! :D]]  

Papri-kun
Crew

Wheezing Gawker

Spade414

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image What kind of question was that? He has helped out before, why is he asking this now?
"What ever the costumer orders, Silly!" she said before her inner
dark side could come out. As she started to think her first thought was, he is just sad that he won't be served by his "personal maid". uggg, just thinking about it made her sick. She really hoped that Sen and Mochi wouldn't coome back. She wanted to make him suffer. This is not and never will be a playground. If he wants to play take her out for once. *DING* Suddenly i light bulb went off?
"Usui, how would you like, after Sen and Mochi get back take Misa-chan out on a date? I will cover for her and tell the manager to give the money to her?"
This plan was sure to work!! hohohohohoh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:25 pm

He raised his eyebrows slightly and stared at her with a slightly annoyed look. Silly? "Maybe I should make myself a bit more clear," he thought and said "What's been the most popular dish today? Is there something I should make while waiting for someone to order?", throwing the knife from one hand to another unconsciously. This was starting to turn boring.
"No," he said blankly and suddenly laid the knife down the table. "She'll need the day off, but I'd rather just walk her home,". No way she would approve of him taking her on a date.
There was a pling and Usui glanced over Honoka's shoulder to notice an order hanging on a thread by the window-hole-thing between the kitchen and the main room. He walked slowly over and read it quickly before beginning to cook with inhuman speed. When he had finished the dish he put it on the windowsill in the window-hole-thing and returned casully back to Honoka, not even glancing in her direction. All the free space in his mind was occupied by a picture of Misaki greeting some new guests.

User Image

Papri-kun
Crew

Wheezing Gawker

Spade414

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:47 am
User Image
burning_eyes evil scream stressed What?!?!?! Who did he think he was? With anger and temptation to kill him, she walked away. If he wasn't important to Misa he would of been killed by now!! Urggggggg. This isn't the last of me, Takumi Usui!!!!!!! I will pay you back!!! muahahahahahah.......But how? sweatdrop

((Any hints on revenge will be will helpful! Thanks! I am not really i mean person so i don't have ideas))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:36 am

"Huh?"
Usui glanced up from the food and noticed that Honoka had left. He shrugged indifferently and ruffled his hair before continuing with a sigh. The wonderful smell of his food had reached out through some of the windows and now more and more customers were starting to come in. He grinned smugly to himself as he catched a glimpse of Misaki again. She was working as hard as ever, and the way that maid outfit flowed with her every movement was just magical. She caught him staring at her and he immediately gave her a wide grin before going back to work. The sun was setting now and this meant they were at the last rush-hour before closing-time. Usui almost couldn't wait to follow Misaki home today. Nighttime was always the best time for love.

User Image

[[Umm.. you could let Honoka make him believe that someone(or Honoka herself) has caught Misaki and that he has to surrender and let Honoka torture him for one week, or I dunno. Or you could do something slightly more harmless like making him believe Misaki's dead or.. uhh.. putting something gross in his food? x)]]
[[I'm so sorry ofr god-modding- but, seriously, Usui and Honoka can't come up with much fun on their own, can they? And, scream , I need some Misaki-ness to keep this Usui going. ]]

Papri-kun
Crew

Wheezing Gawker

Spade414

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:33 pm
((Moon Mirrors, I am thankful for the ideas, and i completely understand! Besides, Usui and Honoka don't really talk much anyway 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:12 pm
A new costumer stands in front of the Maid Latte looking at the door. He seems to be rethinking if he should go in or not. "It's such a feminine looking cafe." He looks around to see if there was anyone he knew that would catch him going inside. Finally, he takes a step forward, reaches for the door, and opens it slowly.

"Umm.. Hello?"  

Aziahh

Quotable Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
KWMS Roleplay! (roleplay here!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash