Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Cadenza's Storage for Profiles and Posts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:45 pm
Lock and Key

User Image
x>>xxxA d r i a n n axx' R i n a 'xxC a m b e l l
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthex b l i n d xgirl

Somehow every thing's gonna fall right into place
If we only had a way to make it all fall faster everyday
If only time flew like a dove
Well God, make it fly faster than I'm falling in love

xxxx Corian screamed in pain as the medics put him on the stretcher. Their hands moved faster than their words, and those were going a mile a minute. He couldn't recall much. Walking home, headlights, and the feeling of his left arm going numb. Now all he felt was the feeling of his left shoulder on fire and something warm running down his back. Air escaped him as they put a mask over his face and they began to force it on him. Did they say 'Mechanic'? Why did he need a 'Mechanic'? He still had all his limbs. Unless? Was that why his shoulder hurt. He tried to lift his left arm but felt nothing. Fighting against the restraints on him he turned his head to the left to see that he had no arm up to his shoulder. There was no scream. Not enough air. He simply passed out

.xxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Imagexxx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:27 pm
чøυ тħıиκ ı'м ρяeттч, ωıтħøυт αич мακe-υρ øи. чøυ тħıиκ ı'м fυиич, ωħeи ı тełł тħe ρυи¢ħłıиe ωяøиg. ı κиøω чøυ geт мe, šø ı'łł łeт мч ωαłłš ¢øмe đøωи, đøωи.

User Image

̅c̅̅u̅̅r̅̅r̅̅e̅̅n̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅: guardian's house; inside my room ̅c̅̅u̅̅r̅̅r̅̅e̅̅n̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅: lonely and a little bored ̅c̅̅u̅̅r̅̅r̅̅e̅̅n̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅c̅̅o̅̅m̅̅p̅̅a̅̅n̅̅y̅: nobody, I'm alone

XXXXXXXXXXXXAlan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous, and was so used to it that this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little hard to understand him, along with his difficulty speaking English. He'd tried to learn back home in France, in anticipation for the day he'd set out to find his mother, and he'd picked up some more when he was actually here, but he still didn't understand it quite well. Sometimes it lead him to becoming frustrated and giving up, turning to french in his irritation, which very few people here actually had learned. Text text text "talk talk talk" text text text "thought thought thought"

Adele "Canary" Sohma

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

łeт'š gø αłł тħe ωαч тøиıgħт, иø яegяeтš, נυšт łøνe.

>> Adele - Kanaria - Sohma <<

User Image

** --> "No regrets, just love." <-- **

It's All About Me<--
My name is: Adele Sohma
But I'm called: Canary
I'm a: female
And I was born this many years ago: seventeen
I'm this tall: 5' 5"
And I weigh about: 117lbs
It's in my blood: student
I have a touch of oddity: Onigiri

-->My Story
This is My story, so deal with it... I don't really know what happened to my father, mom never spoke of him much, never even uttered his name. I grew up outside of Japan, usually in France, but sometimes we had to move around for various reasons. My mom and I were pretty happy together, she taught me about the world, and I taught her about how to really live your life. I didn't even know that there was a whole other family, they were from my dad's side. The Sohma's. It wasn't until my mother's death in a drive-by shooting that I even found out they existed. With my mother dead, I had no where to go but to the Sohma's in Japan, so about six months ago I was sent to live on their main estate. I'm still adjusting to the different life here, and I've hardly seen anyone except my new guardian and the servants that come into the house. I've heard rumors that there is a special group in this family, but no idea what makes them different. Perhaps they are from the main family, and not just some distant branch like I am.

My Heart Sings<--
Teenage Dream//Katy Perry
Rolling In The Deep//Adele
I Do//Colbie Caillat

-->Only a Puppet
The one behind the mask is: Cadenza of the Heart

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:04 am
User ImageUser Image

zeтѕυвo ɴo rαĸυeɴ ɴo нαтe ɴι
ɴαĸυѕнιтα ĸoe o ѕαɢαѕнι мoтoмe
мιcнι ɴαĸι мιcнι o тαdα тoĸυ
ѕαмαyoι yυĸυ ѕαdαмe

XXXXXAlan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous, and was so used to it that this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little hard to understand him, along with his difficulty speaking English. He'd tried to learn back home in France, in anticipation for the day he'd set out to find his mother, and he'd picked up some more when he was actually here, but he still didn't understand it quite well. Sometimes it lead him to becoming frustrated and giving up, turning to french in his irritation, which very few people here actually had learned. Text text text "talk talk talk" text text text "thought thought thought"

αт тнe eɴd oғ тнe deѕperαтe pαrαdιѕe
ι ѕeeĸ тнe loѕт voιce
ι αм ғαтed тo wαɴder
ғroм ѕтreeт тo ѕтreeт, ғυrтнer αɴd ғυrтнer αwαy

̅m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅n̅̅a̅̅m̅̅e̅: just call me Adele ̅m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅s̅̅t̅̅a̅̅t̅̅u̅̅s̅: bored, alone; hunting for others m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅: Traverse Town; resting

occ:: click on the pictures of her for pictures of her keyblades and the icon below for her song

User Image

Cleo Adele Shaw

User Image

----------------------------- ⓵ ⓶ ⓷ ⓸ ⓹ ⓺ ⓻ ⓼ ⓽ ⓾ ₩e all need something

My name is : Cleo Adele Shaw
I was born : a female
My age is : eighteen
My role is : Hero
The best song ever! : Paradise Of Light And Shadow

----------------------------- ⓵ ⓶ ⓷ ⓸ ⓹ ⓺ ⓻ ⓼ ⓽ ⓾ ₩e all need Life

My story isn't short....
Hollow Bastion. So much is tied to that place. It was where I was born and raised, and where so many events happened. It was once overrun by creatures called Heartless, and almost fell to the darkness, but it was saved. Rescued by a boy who was only fourteen. Sora. I was only five that first time, I hardly remember the darkness that consumed my world, but my parents remember it very clearly. It haunts them constantly, and they would always tell me the story of them, the ones who saved us and all the other worlds. A year later he came back, fighting for us once again, and I wished I could fight beside him. I joined the Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Restoration Committee when I was nine, doing odd jobs for Leon and the gang, and continued on until three years later darkness reared it's ugly head again. Sora was no where to be found, probably settled down by that time.

I was confronted by shadowy figures and those same creatures I had seen in my nightmares. Naturally, they attacked me, and just as I thought it was going to be all over I called out with my heart for help, any help at all. That's when Lunar Eclipse appeared in my hand, and I fought them off, but I knew there would be more coming after me. Keyblades were homing beacons for Heartless, they would always find me. I left my home that day, just a twelve year old girl wandering on her own. I cast away my name, going only by Adele, my middle name. I learned to cross between the worlds, and even ended up fashioning three more keychains and calling upon another keyblade so that I wield two. I have spent the last six years of my life fighting the Heartless alone, looking for others like me, and for those who are responsible for bringing back the darkness.

And its simply because I'm..
At first impression I am distant and battle-hardened. I will speak as if I look down upon you, and my words hint that I know more than I speak about. I try my best not to get attached to the people I meet on my travels, in case they are on the wrong side, but I can usually tell. Those who walk with darkness have a certain smell to them, which I have grown used to since it seems to cling to me as well, due to passing between worlds often. Honestly though, underneath my grim facade is the girl I used to be in my home world. I'm chipper and bouncy, sometimes talking too much or too loudly. I can get emotionally attached easily, and to those I truly care for I am forever loyal to. When in a fight, I will hang on until the bitter end, putting in all that I've got.

Weapon of choice:
My keyblades are named Lunar Eclipse and Solar Eclipse. They are only two in a set of four.

----------------------------- ⓵ ⓶ ⓷ ⓸ ⓹ ⓺ ⓻ ⓼ ⓽ ⓾ ₩e all need Love

The ruler is..Cadenza of the Heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image

migi kata ni murasaki choucho
kisu wo shita kono heya no sumi de
setsunai to iu kanjou wo shiru
hibiku piano
fukyou waon

XXXXX Alan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous, and was so used to it that this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little hard to understand him, along with his difficulty speaking English. He'd tried to learn back home in France, in anticipation for the day he'd set out to find his mother, and he'd picked up some more when he was actually here, but he still didn't understand it quite well. Sometimes it lead him to becoming frustrated and giving up, turning to french in his irritation, which very few people here actually had learned. Text text text "talk talk talk" text text text "thought thought thought"

A purple butterfly on your right shoulder
We kissed in the corner of the room
I learned what it's like to have a heartrending feeling
Sounds of a piano rebounded
Dissonance in my head

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

As I love you with such depth
I don't know how to tell you how I feel now
Just like powdery snow gently gently comes on
It piles up a lot and sadly melts

XXXXXAlan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous, and was so used to it that this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little hard to understand him, along with his difficulty speaking English. He'd tried to learn back home in France, in anticipation for the day he'd set out to find his mother, and he'd picked up some more when he was actually here, but he still didn't understand it quite well. Sometimes it lead him to becoming frustrated and giving up, turning to french in his irritation, which very few people here actually had learned. Text text text "talk talk talk" text text text "thought thought thought"

I wish I could be honest just like
The way we were when we encountered
I wonder if the day will come when we can laugh together
My love for you piles up a lot and it melts on my palms

̅o̅̅u̅̅r̅̅ ̅̅n̅̅a̅̅m̅̅e̅̅s̅: Hoshi and Kanako Sohma ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅r̅̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅s̅̅:̅ bored but together o̅̅u̅̅r̅̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ our shared house on the estate grounds

occ::

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hoshi Kyon Sohma

I promised I could do this
And yet I hesitate in life

User Image

Alan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous, and was so used to it that this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little hard to understand him, along with his difficulty speaking English. He'd tried to learn back home in France, in anticipation for the day he'd set out to find his mother, and he'd picked up some more when he was actually here, but he still didn't understand it quite well. Sometimes it lead him to becoming frustrated and giving up, turning to french in his irritation, which very few people here actually had learned. Text text text "talk talk talk" text text text "thought thought thought"

I rely on you for my path
Forever a coward, because
I cannot choose

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kanako Aya Sohma

User Image

A purple butterfly on your right shoulder
We kissed in the corner of the room

Alan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous, and was so used to it that this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little hard to understand him, along with his difficulty speaking English. He'd tried to learn back home in France, in anticipation for the day he'd set out to find his mother, and he'd picked up some more when he was actually here, but he still didn't understand it quite well. Sometimes it lead him to becoming frustrated and giving up, turning to french in his irritation, which very few people here actually had learned. Text text text "talk talk talk" text text text "thought thought thought"

I learned what it's like to have a heartrending feeling
Sounds of a piano rebounded
Dissonance in my head

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
"There is strength in weakness, a light in the dark."
▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇
A promise made beneath the cherry blossom "Let's come here again next year."
We made sure many times, but it's still unfulfilled

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Kanako and Hoshi Sohma
But I like to be called: Kana-san and Shi-san
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: twenty When I was born the doctor said I was a female and male
I'm always crushin' on: Kana is straight, but Hoshi is undecided
But for now I like: we will not tell our secrets!
I usually am very: They both have their strengths and weaknesses, and when in doubt will lean upon one another for support. Kana, though confident in who she is as a person and sure of her abilities, is actually insecure of her looks. She knows that she's beautiful, and that's the thing that bothers her. She's a strong person, and won't break down in front of anyone but Hoshi, who always knows what to say to make her feel better. How to make himself feel better though, is something he doesn't know. He's not sure of who he is in this world yet, which is caused by his sexuality. He can't quite decide whether he likes men or women, but finds himself more drawn to males, which weirds him out. Hoshi is usually soft-spoken, where on the flip side his sister Kana is loud and bouncy. Both can be upset easily, but only Hoshi ever shows it, where as Kanako will laugh things off, or walk away. They're compassionate people, and a bit clingy to one another.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: the rooster and the sheep

ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ Lɪғє ≲≲≲

My Life So Far:
In the family's eyes, their mother was nothing. She was a maid, hired by their father to clean up his house. She seemed to be nothing to him too, because he had no problem forcing himself upon her, and then taking away the babies that were the result. When she announced her pregnancy to him, he made her go through it all on her own, only taking an interest when news reached him that his children were part of the zodiac. He took the children into his custody and then asked for her memory to be erased, no one even knew her name, and never would. He didn't even raise Kanoko and Hoshi, other Sohmas did, he was too busy running his failing business. He always favored Hoshi, his prized son and future heir, and was pleased with how intelligent Hoshi turned out to be. The only thing he praised his daughter on was her looks, which he utilized by putting her into modeling, and she soon grew a complex. When their father died of a heart attack, they were eleven, and neither was too upset to see him go, Kana the least of all for she resented him. They had the rest of the family, and each other, to lean on. They grew up strong people, the people that they are today, and they're glad they didn't have their father looming over them any longer than he was.
Extra! Extra!:
Both Hoshi and Kanako are models, but Hoshi only does it because Kana requested he keep her company. They are constantly asked if they are dating, because they are so close, and it makes them laugh every time.

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Tunes My Heart Plays:
Powdery Snow
Breathe
Perfect Liar

What I ɭσѵе... :
K: drinking tea, reading novels
K: Shi-san, spring time
H: Kana-chan, baking cookies
H: bookstores, doing math
What I нɑτє... :
K: our father, anything school related
K: injustice, the cold
H: Kana-chan's insecurity, being soaked by rain
H: being unsure of something, people upsetting Kana-chan

You, me, and the cherry blossom weather is recreated softly in the wind
Are you looking at it from somewhere? That same pink sky from that day?

Cadenza of the Heart

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:41 pm
Chasity Elane Smith

I wish you had a favorite beauty spot
That you loved secretly

User Image

Chasity is doing things here, and being important "Chasity is now speaking, and everyone better listen up." Chasity is now doing more important things, and primping herself for the next shoot. "Chasity is now thinking some rather rude thoughts about the girl across from her, who has ten pounds too many to make it in this business." Chasity is again, doing things that she finds to be important.

'Cause it was on a hidden bit
That nobody else could see
Basically, I wish that you loved me

xxxxxxxxxChasity Elane Smith

User Image
"We're not falling in love, we're just falling apart."

N E E D to K N O W

xxx- My name is: Chasity Elane Smith
xxx- But you may call me: Chass, or Elane.
xxx- I am clearly: female
xxx- My birthday cake says: twenty-three
xxx- When I fall in love, it's with: I don't fall in love, but I do enjoy me some action, no matter who it's with
xxx- My true identity: Lust

D I G a little D E E P E R

xxx- I act a little: Young and beautiful, Chasity has every reason to feel confidant and sexy when she walks down the street. She notices the looks she gets, the stares that follow her no matter what room she walks into. And she loves it, every last moment of attention, and especially all the young men and woman throwing themselves at her feet. She'll sleep with just about any good looking person, but this is all a front to hide how she feels inside. Underneath her gentle beauty is the torment of a past event that has left her feeling worthless and disgusting.

xxx- Everyone has a history: Most children are born to two loving parents. Most children have plenty of friends over the years, and grow up rather normally. Most children lead good lives. Chass is not most children. She was born April 18th to Amelia and Geoffry Smith, a lawyer and a runway model. They were a wholesome family, who actually held family reunions so everyone could meet all the new little ones and catch up with the older members. Chass grew up a good little girl, who was happy that her parents were happy. Through elementary school she did well at school, got along with the other kids even though some of them picked on her for being from a better off family. It was during a family reunion at age 12 though, that her attitude changed.

To her family it just seemed like random acting out, but what they didn't know was that Chasity's cousin, had come into her room at night. She was young, impressionable, and above all becoming a very lovely lady. He told her that it was fine, it was natural and that only a family member would treat her right while doing it. She had believed him, fearing something bad would happen if she refused, but still felt wrong after ward. She hurt in places she'd never felt pain before, and she felt constantly dirty, but never did she tell anyone. From then on she acted out towards her parents, and the people at school. When she learned that incest was in fact, not natural and good in any way, she felt even worse about herself. To numb herself to that emotional pain, she became the school slut.

After high school she followed in her mother's footsteps, getting into modeling. She goes to any party she is invited to, hooks up with anyone willing, and in the morning does her best to hold up her head and walk away from the regret.

I N T E R E S T S of M I N E

xxx- Anything else: Somewhere inside of her, Chasity still believes in innocence and love. She wishes, deep down, that someone out there could make her feel pure again.
xxx- Keep it on repeat: The Nicest Thing//Kate Nash
Like A Virgin//Madonna

[[ Cadenza of the Heart ]]

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:52 am
δαπcιπĝ α† δι$cø$, εα†ιπĝ chεε$ε øπ †øα$†, ψεαh ψøu ʍακε ʍε ʍεƦƦψ ʍακε ʍε υεƦψ υεƦψ hαρρψ

User Image

̅c̅̅u̅̅r̅̅r̅̅e̅̅n̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅: at home; inside my room ̅c̅̅u̅̅r̅̅r̅̅e̅̅n̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅: lonely and a little bored ̅c̅̅u̅̅r̅̅r̅̅e̅̅n̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅c̅̅o̅̅m̅̅p̅̅a̅̅n̅̅y̅: nobody, I'm alone

XXXXXXXXXXXXAlan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous, and was so used to it that this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little hard to understand him, along with his difficulty speaking English. He'd tried to learn back home in France, in anticipation for the day he'd set out to find his mother, and he'd picked up some more when he was actually here, but he still didn't understand it quite well. Sometimes it lead him to becoming frustrated and giving up, turning to french in his irritation, which very few people here actually had learned. Text text text "talk talk talk" text text text "thought thought thought"

Mariella Lily Smith

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

βu† ψøu øβυιøu$lψ, ψøu διδπ'† ωαπ† †ø $†ιcκ αƦøuπδ.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

As I love you with such depth
I don't know how to tell you how I feel now
It piles up a lot and sadly melts

I wish I could be honest just like
The way we were when we encountered
I wonder if the day will come when we can laugh together
My love for you piles up a lot and it melts on my palms

̅m̅̅y̅ ̅̅n̅̅a̅̅m̅̅e̅̅: Analise Marina Cobb ̅̅m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ a little frightened, but otherwise relieved m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ in the holding cells

occ::

User Image

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:34 am
User Image
oxoxoxoxxDxixaxnxaxoxoJxoxlxixex
CxHxAxSxSxExRxTxOxNoxox"Chass"oxscrew-up, slut, smoker, druggie

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoOh dark little darling you are killing me,
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoJust busting me apart,

▶ Words will go here and when James is speaking the text will be in "Bold and Firebrick" and when she is in thought, the text will be "Italic and Firebrick".

oxoxoAnd of course, proper grammar is a must and correct indentation and sentence formation is a must!

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoFrom the inside out dark sweetheart,
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoBut I really don't mind it

oxoxoxoxyoubetterrun
User Image__User Image__User Image

>> D i a n a - J o l i e - C a s e r t o n <<

User Image

** --> "You thought you had me figured out, but you thought wrong." <-- **

It's All About Me<--
My name is: Diana Jolie Chaserton
But I'm called: It's Chass to you. Call me Diana and I'll cut you.
I'm a: female, hurr durr
And I was born this many years ago: seventeen
I'm this tall: 5' 6"
And I weigh about: 121lbs
My eyes are: hazel
My hair is: blond

-->My Story
This is My story, so deal with it... On the outside you'd think my life was great. Spoiled little brat who had all she needed and more, with a foxy mom and a successful father. Yeah, looked pretty perfect all right. A father who was too busy running his business to be home, and a stay-at-home mother who needed a man between her legs to keep busy. I guess what they say is true, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. For I followed my mother's footsteps rather well, becoming a stone cold fox myself, and adapting some bad habits along with it. I'd gone to private school all my life, and for high school I was in the Mary-Elizabeth Academy For Young Ladies. A real prim-and-proper Catholic school, and a real pain in my a**.
Last year I had started smoking cigarettes, and doing heroine, and just like mummy I had a guy between my legs as well to pass the time. This was how I got sent to this summer school. I took cheerleading outside of school, thanks to my parents, and after practice one day, I'm found under the bleachers with Clark, doing some very un-Catholic things. Aside from the sex, they also found the knife hidden in my boot, my cigs in my purse, and found that I was high as a damn kite with a fresh hole in my arm. Yup, perfect little life.

My Heart Sings<--
Lolipop - Mika
Who's That Chick - Rihanna
I Hate Seagulls - Kate Nash

--> My clique:Cheerleader

-->Only a Puppet
The one behind the mask is: Cadenza of the Heart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image___User Image___User Image____

User Image
Alanna Jezebel Roth
In need of a change

I won't look back
I can go the distance!

╔════════════════ ════════════════╗

》Words Alanna grew up in what to others would look like a happy environment. To her though, it wasn't enough. She never went by her first name, but instead by her middle name Jezebel, because it was more interesting to her. She never acted out like other children seeking attention, but she did do some odd things, because that was what interested her. She wouldn't wear the pastel dresses her mother tried to put on her, instead wanting to wear boy's shorts as a kid. Her parents thought it was weird the way she acted, with little to no interest in the things they gave to her, but she never showed any signs of psychological issues, and they left her alone.

In her freshman year, she dyed her hair orange and met a boy who was different from the rest. After going out with him for a couple months, she wrote a note to her parents that she was leaving, and not to look for her because she would be just fine. She ran away with him, just for something out of the ordinary to do, but eventually came back when she broke up with him. Through her high school years, she dated some people with very 'colorful' personalities and backgrounds, always dumping them after a couple months or so. Nobody but her really knows why she does this, but every time, she just feels like she needs a change. Like there's a part of her existence that is missing, and she won't be fully happy until she has found it. Currently she is graduated, and moved from her parents home in New York City a year ago, to live in Seattle. She left that place too though, looking for another change, and soon found this village. "Bold" when speaking.

╚════════════════ ════════════════╝
And I'll stay on track,
no I won't admit defeat.

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:05 am
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxMINTAKA SHIZUN SOHMA

xxxx»xxI was born a (( female )) about (( seventeen )) years ago.
xxxx»xxI am a (( sheep )) in this pretty little tale.
xxxx»xxPeople tell me that I can be a bit (( gentle, modest and sometimes timid even )) but what is the big deal with that?
xxxx»xxOops, I forgot to say that my puppet master is (( Cadenza of the Heart ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx████████████████████████████████████████████xx

xxxxxMINTAKA SHIZUN SOHMA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxLet's make the rain pour down on e v e r y t h i n g

my role is the sheep
            My song: Last Night, Good Night //Hatsune Miku
            Seiyuu: Hatsune Miku
            Love them: solitude, fluffy things, tea
            Burn them all: egomaniacs, stormy nights, too much heat

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Mintaka, or Mina as some people call her, is an only child. This is because her mother never got the chance to have other children. Her father was not of the Sohma line when he married her mother, and thus didn't know of the curse until the day Mintaka was born. Poof, his little girl was now a lamb with blue-hued wool. He didn't freak out, or hate his daughter, he merely packed his things and left one night without any word. He felt he just couldn't live in that world, where people turned into animals, and chose to go away and forget it. Her mother though, didn't understand this, and grew some resentment for her husband. Mina grew up with the same resentment, compliments of her mother telling her that men were not to be trusted, and that her father was irresponsible and horrible.

Mina's dislike of males grew when she reached school, and the boys would pick on her for her blue hair. The girls sometimes did the same, but mostly they stayed away from her out of fear. Mintaka and her mother lived on the main estate grounds, and so Mina grew up with the other zodiacs living there, and they were the only other children she really trusted. When she reached middle school age, she got into gardening, and her view of the world changed a little. She saw beauty in plenty of things, even in the normal people at her school, who sometimes still avoided or picked on her. She just learned to ignore it all, and focus on her garden at home.

Her relationship with the God is neither good nor bad, but simply passive. Mina is polite to Chiharu, and respectful of the God's wishes. She isn't as close to Chiharu like Jun is, but she tries to be a calm presence when the young God is in a bad mood. She does not retort when Chiharu yells at her, or lashes out, she just stays silent and waits. Patience is a virtue, as her mother always said, and patience is something Mina has lots of.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      Mintaka is a bit of a recluse, preferring to be on her own most of the time, though she doesn't mind the company of her family. She's not too trusting of strangers, least of all males, and chooses not to meet new people most of the time. She doesn't like hassle, or drama, but instead very much likes things that are simple. Like sitting on a porch in the sun, instead of off to the beach with a bunch of people. When someone compliments her, she always blushes, and falls into silence. She can't stand to see someone misusing power, objects, or people, wishing that the whole world knew how to better treat everything around them. When given a gift, she will cherish it forever, and always handle it with the utmost care.

Cadenza of the Heartxxx

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces