Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:43 pm
---  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:49 pm
She couldn't help give a little smile at the antics of the other two and then asked Cadwallander, "Would you permit me to stay here? I'm currently without a place to go, and it seems that I could possibly be of help to you here..." she let her gaze wander around the dark interior, her eyesight sharper than an ordinary mortals', finding it in shambles and in desperate need of repair.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

shinuko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:36 pm
"Hm." Leigh said, considering where a tool shed might be. "Aren't tool sheds usually behind buildings?" he spun around in a circle, "Does this place have a back door?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:07 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

shinuko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:12 pm
Leigh follwed Cadwallander and peered out the door. "Ugh." he winced at the state of the shed and the yard. "It's . . . abominable. Absolutely atrocious. The whole yard is so . . . so dead." he spat.
He stepped out onto it. At least with the ground he didn't have to worry about falling. "We're gonna need to water . . . everything. And move the tree. And fix the tree. And maybe plant a garden . . ." he laughed, "Add a fountain, some carp, floating tealights . . ." he threw his head back and laughed. Then he shook it. "Seriously, though, where to start?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:22 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:50 pm
She slowly followed them out to the yard, extremly grateful that she would be allowed to remain. But the minute her feet touched the lawn she nearly collapsed to her knees. The lawn was crying out to her, she could feel it. On her own free will she lowered herself to the ground, a tear escaping her eye when she begin to feel the extent of the pain and suffering the yard was in.

Everything was dead or dying and the moment they felt the presense of an elf...though only a half elf she was...all the plants immediately began to cry out to her for help, guidance and loving care.
Raising her eyes to the leader of the Clan she asked, "Might I remain out here and fix up the yard? For now I cannot turn my back on it when it desperately calls out to me." She lowered a hand to the nearby patch of prickly, dry dead grass and immedately the patch began to perk up and slowly start to turn green. Though she was a little reluctant, but couldn't help it, her powers all on their own began to fill the ground with restorative and healing energies.

"I can care for anything growing, I must say that it is in my heritage." she added softly. "Please allow the yard and anything concerning gardens be placed in my care..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:29 am
Adiemus stopped by a door, looking up at the wall above the door, seeing the word 'manager' he smiled and went into the room. It wasnt so bad as all the other rooms, this one still had the floor and roof, a clean couch...he was tired, it wouldnt do any harm to rest for a little bit.
So Adiemus went over to the couch, laying down onit and closing his eyes, if this place was hunted, the ghosts would have to wait to bother him.

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

shinuko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:50 pm
"Crying out to you?" Leigh asked, smiling. "It does look very desperate." he turned to her. "Will you be needing any help? If not, we should probably work on patching up what's broken so far, and reinforcing everything else."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:11 am
Caly looked at the one who spoke and then considered his words. "Yes, all of the plants out here are crying out to me. It's part of a natural talent...one that belongs to my family. But I do not think I will need help, and I'm sure that other things need you more than the yard." she replied slowly. "And if you require me other than the yard for now I will gladly do anything." she added brightly, though she actually wanted to remain with the plants. As it was, the plants were already tapping into her natural abilities for anything green and if she was wanted elsewhere it would take some effort to part from the yard.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:56 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:38 pm
She grinned at being now placed as the gardener, a very faint flush dusting her cheeks in the pleasure that filled her. It was nice to belong to something for once. Then at his request she looked at the door in question, extending her awareness of plants to that section.
"It seems that apart from the natural doorstop there is also a curtain of vines behind the door. Would you also like me to "talk" to them too?" she asked, her eyes taking on a certain light that would tell people she was only half aware of her physical state for the moment. "Though they are already telling me that they would like more sunlight." she added.

A moment more and she had the natural doorstop sink into the ground, disappearing altogether.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

shinuko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:54 pm
Leigh's eyes were wide. "Sweet." he muttered under his breath. He turned to Caly, "That is so awesome!" He walked over to the shed and turned to Cadwallander, "Can I go in?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:58 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:35 pm
((geomancer????? What exactly is that? I get the geo part but combined with mancer throws me off...though I have a vague understanding of the context you're using it in))

She giggled a little in the pleasure it gave her to do something that amused another. She remained where she sat, the patch of green around her starting to extend out around her even more as her powers were steadily being pulled from her into the ground and surrounding plants. When the vines were revealed she raised a hand, and flicking her wrist back and forth watched as the vone curtain parted, beginning to trail outside now. With them slowly creeping towards her now she silently told them not to be so obvious, haivng them slow their movement. She didn't want to scare away anyone afterall.

But a different plant pulled ehr awareness back towards the shed, causing a slight frown to cross her face, "Cadwallander sir, be careful when you go in. There's an unfriendly, poisionous plant within. I think it might be guarding something." she called out.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff