Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei looked around the area and read the nearest street sign. "No, but its in the next block across this road." She said a bit worriedly, the hospital wasn't her favorite place to be, it made her nervous.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:29 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs, "hospitals are my favorite place to go because one of my powers is to change into a wolf and I have wolf blood instead of human blood," Kain says looking at the ground. He felt his sunglass slide off and caught them. He looks up with a swollwen black eye.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei looked over as Kain's sunglasses fell from his face. "Maybe we should have something recommended to bring down the swelling for your eye." She suggested since they were heading to the hospital anyways.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:36 am
Alliyah looked at Kain and sighed.Kain everything will be ok, alright, i will be with you ever step of the way.She said then looked Rei.Hello Rei, I am Alliyah, the mother of all Gods, I am the one who told Kain about you.She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:11 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"Yeah we might as well," Kain says and looks up at little when he hears Alliyah. He smiles a little feeling safer just by hearing her voice.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:33 pm

Rei heard the voice and stopped walking for a moment, surprised more than anything else. She couldn't tell where the voice was coming from at first, but started walking again anyways. 'Kain mentioned you once before, but why now, why send Kain here?' She asked back through her thoughts.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:02 am
Alliyah looked at him"You two must work together, that is why i sent him to find you, alone there is not much you can do,but together you can do lots more. Do not be discouraged,more like will show,but first they need a reason to.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:51 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain nods and looks up at the hospital with a shiver but he could barly feel his foot right now. "Let's hurry this up. I don't want to stay here for too long," Kain says looking at Rei a little scared.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:11 pm

Rei nods with a small smile. "You and me both." She says while giving him a reassuring gaze through the corner of her eyes. 'A reason to be brought together? Is something about to happen?' She asks back through her thoughts again.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:47 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs and looks at Rei, "lets go quickly. I can barly feel my foot," Kain says and winces in pain but wornding what was planed for them and the others they had yet to meet.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Rei nods and starts walking forward through the doors. They were automatic doors so there was easier access. Her mind was foggy and slightly confused as she lead Kain toward the front desk of the hospital. 'How many of us are really out there?'  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:48 pm
She sighed"not to be brought together,but a reason to come."She said. then looked at pond"hmm i'm unsure i can only guess two or three more."She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:15 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain looks up at the girl behind the counter and she rushs to get a doctor finding Kain's leg covered in blood. "Miss what happen to his leg?" the girl asks.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Rei stands up straight and was a bit tense when asked the question but answered anyways. "He told me that it was caught in a bear trap before he moved here." She said honestly, hoping Kain would be alright.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:24 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

The doctor comes out with a wheel chair and helps Kain. Kain looks back at Rei a little scared and worried. The doctor takes Kain in back and works and Kain's leg.

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces