Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime -- Otaku ♥

Back to Guilds

This guild is a home to all anime/manga lovers, also known as Otakus. Please, feel free to join. ;-} 

Tags: anime, talk, events, contests 

Reply Anime -- おたく ♥
Soul Eater Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DejireiChan

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:01 pm
xDD I love watching horror shows, i don't even get nightmares so i'm all good~!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:56 am
DejireiChan

Eeeeh, horrors? They're not my type of shows but Soul eater is awesome. smile And yeah if I had to say the truth so I like all of the characters. smile  

-laurel_the_faerie-
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

DejireiChan

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:59 am
NanaoIse210
DejireiChan

Eeeeh, horrors? They're not my type of shows but Soul eater is awesome. smile And yeah if I had to say the truth so I like all of the characters. smile

Yeah most people don't like horror shows, but i love them. The feeling of fear is fun when you know everything you are watching is fake. And soul eater is amazing ~! XD Yeah all of them are pretty likable. I was just pointing out some of my fav's. x3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:02 am
DejireiChan
NanaoIse210
DejireiChan

Yeah most people don't like horror shows, but i love them. The feeling of fear is fun when you know everything you are watching is fake. And soul eater is amazing ~! XD Yeah all of them are pretty likable. I was just pointing out some of my fav's. x3

Heheh... That's what I did as well. And yeah I get your point with the horrors. I used to like them as well. smile  

-laurel_the_faerie-
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

DejireiChan

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:05 am
NanaoIse210
DejireiChan
NanaoIse210
DejireiChan

Heheh... That's what I did as well. And yeah I get your point with the horrors. I used to like them as well. smile

Ahh just got sick of them? Because most of them seems pretty much the same, like slasher movies and such. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:07 am
DejireiChan
NanaoIse210
DejireiChan
NanaoIse210
DejireiChan

Ahh just got sick of them? Because most of them seems pretty much the same, like slasher movies and such. xD

Yeah, just as you say. They're just all the same and it's annoying after some time so yeah, I got sick and tired of them. XP  

-laurel_the_faerie-
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

DejireiChan

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:16 am
NanaoIse210
DejireiChan
NanaoIse210
DejireiChan
NanaoIse210
DejireiChan

Yeah, just as you say. They're just all the same and it's annoying after some time so yeah, I got sick and tired of them. XP

Yuph! But i liked watching scary movie 1-3 I thought it was funny that they made fun of most of the main horror plots. xD

Yeah, that's true. I like it too. smile Anytime I watch it I laugh a lot over it. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:25 am
DejireiChan
NanaoIse210
DejireiChan
NanaoIse210
DejireiChan

Yuph! But i liked watching scary movie 1-3 I thought it was funny that they made fun of most of the main horror plots. xD

Yeah, that's true. I like it too. smile Anytime I watch it I laugh a lot over it. smile

-laurel_the_faerie-
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Naruto_4999

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:14 pm
Soul eaters awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:27 am
what was with the creepy smiling moon  

Cythe Bloodryne