Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shane, and Sorcam's home. [Burned down] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:45 pm
Sorcam's right eye had a little twitch/spaz attack. "It's what who does?" He asked, incredulous. Slowly, he took a breath. "Please don't lie to me again." He almost whispered as he breathed out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:46 pm
Shane sighed, ''Lovers.. I... I'm so sorry, it's just... I..... like you,'' He said, and exhaled, deeply.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:47 pm
Kale, look at the house with your sharingan, do you see that boy shane's Chakra? Inzanagi said and Kale looked at the house. Yeah, what of it? doesn't it look odd? Yeah! it does! why? Because... It looks like your Chakra, that boy is an Angel Jinchuriki. What!?! Dont Confront him yet, It may not be safe. Kale nodded and turned back to Karuda. "Yes... Dont you Recognize me, Cousin? I haven't seen you for many years... Well, your not my direct cousin, we are only about 3rd or 4th cousins." Kale turned to Miwata. "You dont need that Makeup, you know."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:50 pm
"I suppose were all related really" he said, sighing... He was really hoping at Kale wasn't here to pull something, just in case he kept a particular jutsu in mind.  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:51 pm
Sorcam instinctively raised up his hands. "But you're married!" He exclaimed with another small twitch, this time of the head. "I highly doubt that Velox is a polygamist or that he'll be okay with this." He blurted out, slightly scared of how Velox would react if he found out. Certainly, Sorcam wouldn't be telling him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:51 pm
"I saw your Chakra and Just HAD to come investigate." Kale said, smiling. "I wasnt sure whether you were friend, or Foe."  

Kale Uchiha

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:53 pm
miwata sighed, she weaved handsigns and said "animal speak technique." and chirped, a bird came down, and miwata gave it 2 pieces of paper, each with messages on it. miwata chirped again, and the bird flew off. shizune... i hope you get that message... she thought as she quietly sang to herself
(just in case anyones interested...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFA3hdS6Z_A )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:54 pm
Shane sighed, ''He will be okay with this. He just wants what makes me happy. And you make me happy,'' He said, shyly smiling at Sorcam.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:56 pm
He ran his fingers through his white hair as he listened to Kale 'I see, curiosity is what killed the cat my friend and he probably won't stop there."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:59 pm
"Indeed. But Without curiosity, we would never discover things, now would we? Anyway... Sorry to bother you." Suddenly a couple bugs flew into the house and latched themselves to Shane's shoulder and Sorcam's Shoulder.  

Kale Uchiha

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
Incubus Shane
Shane sighed, ''He will be okay with this. He just wants what makes me happy. And you make me happy,'' He said, shyly smiling at Sorcam.

Sorcam backed himself against the door next to the wall. "I have to go." He said, and ran out.

(( No time left. ))  
[[I know your bugs are going to eavesdrop crying ]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:01 pm
lenon01
Incubus Shane

Sorcam backed himself against the door next to the wall. "I have to go." He said, and ran out.

(( No time left. ))

[[Damn, lolol.]]

Shane frowned, ''He left...'' He thought to himself, before looking over at Kale, ''What is it?'' He asked, coldly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:01 pm
A mosquito flew by and landed on his neck, his hand rushed up and caught it. He held out his clenched fist then opened and shook it, the mosquito flew out then flew off. "I suppose you are right, just don't go rushing into any death traps just because you want to see how they work..." he said.  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:04 pm
miwata sighed shizune... i hope your okay... i'll become a chunin, just for you, okay? i'll stay strong, just for you... and bring you home... she thought and once were home i'll make you some curry, like how you made some for me every day! i know i'm not much of a cook, but i'll still try my best to make it the way you like it...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff