Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
The Jasmine Dragon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Kilos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:30 pm
User ImageKaito stood, waiting for someone to take the lead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:31 pm
Akio stood up as well, "Lead the way." he grinned over at Kyon, since he most likely was the only one who knew how to get there.

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Alex and Aedre followed silently after Akio: Aedre being too tired for words and Alex being bored and tired.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:08 pm
Akio sighed softly, rubbing his eyes. Damn, he was tired. He turned back to Aedre and Alex and laughed softly, "Looks like I'm not the only one who's exhausted."

((ugh she's not on so i got bored and posted xD))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:19 pm
Blade got up and left then he left the city in search of somewhere different.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:05 am
"Well come. Hurry then if your so tired." Kyon walked out of the Jasmine Dragon and went towards the small 'inn' as some people would call it.  

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:06 am
((lol should we make a subforum for the inn????))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:32 am
((lol late post sweatdrop anyway, sure. Name it whatever you want cause I dont have a name for it))  

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:37 am
((...UM i'm gonna name it the....oh god....idk....i like the name lotus flower....but idk xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:41 am
((lol i dont care XD))  

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

Nn_Aa_Ll_Ll

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:25 pm
Kimi entered, looking around before taking a seat. She ordered some tea and pulled out a map to look at while she waited.
"Now am I in Omashu or Ba Sing Sai...? Grr... think Kimi, think! Oh! I can't tell!" She said as she started talking to herself, before taking a sip of the hot tea now before her, "Good tea... now... where was I? Oh yeah! Um... Both great cities have walls... and so does this one.... But Omashu is built on hills! And this one has those ringed areas of wall! So this must be Ba Sing Sei! Ioto, you won't beleive how far off course we are!" Kimi shouted as she jumped up and looked out a window before finishing her tea, paying and going back to her maps. She needed a new route... and someone to help her keep on that route.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:02 pm
Ben walked into the Jasmine Dragon amazed at the size and beauty of the place. Wow, Ben thought to Himself, I knew that it would be pretty, but I had no clue that all of the stories I had heard about this place would be so accurate, thinking back on the stories he had heard many years earlier. He walked up to the counter and said to the barista, "Hello, I would like to have one famous bolt tea, please." Upon delivery, Ben placed the money on the counter and sat down, waiting in the desolate cafe for something interesting. He had really come to the big city to try to get into the university, but he was still a bit short on money. He was hoping that somebody would come into the shop so that he would be able to strike up a conversation with somebody.  

i_am_coolest_person_alive

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image

Haku's throat was dry and dusty, much like the road that he was currently dragging his feet along. He hated days like this; days when the air was so hot and heavy it felt like all the water had been sucked out of the wind, leaving behind only grit. Swallowing in a pathetic attempt to rid his mouth of the taste of mud, Haku glanced around the street, looking for a place where he could sit down, and get out of the heat and into the shade, at least for a little while. Cool brown eyes landed on sign titled 'The Jasmine Dragon Tea Shop'. Well. That certainly sounded promising. Haku smiled slightly, and turned in the direction of the tea shop, his feet creating little puffs of dust every time he lowered them to the ground. Honestly, he had no idea how people could actually live in a land like this. Twisting his wrist slightly to ensure that he could reach his senbons easily, Haku stepped inside and glanced around, taking in all the patrons and their level of a threat in one glance. Luckily, this seemed to be more civilian-styled, and the people sitting inside also looked like they were merely trying to escape the heat. Reaching inside the folds of his robe, Haku pulled out his coin bag, wincing slightly when he felt how light it was. He was joining to have to find another job. And soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image

I walked into the small tea house solemnly not really sure what I was feeling. I was confused and antsy. I pulled out my some money and just put down on a near by counter. There was a lot, a lot more then just money for a cup of tea. One of the people behind the counter stared up at me amazed as if they had never seen a rich person before. I stared back on the verge of rolling my eyes at them but restrained my self, no need to make enemies today. I smiled politely, "Jasmine Tea please" I said simply. The worker took part of the money and went to fetch me my tea. After a few moments he came back and handed me the tea with a bow. After taking the cup I bowed back and pushed the rest of the money towards him. He looked up at me again astonished I smiled, took the cup and headed for a near by seat surveying the area. I took the cup of tea and put it by my mouth then before drinking took in a deep breath of the steam coming from the tea. It filled my nose and relaxed me a little. I took a small sip of the tea and placed it back on the table uncertain of what I was doing. I sighed heavily. I quickly finish the tea then headed silently out the door.  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image

Blade Fong

Blade walked in back in his normal earth kingdom clothes and sat down. He ordered some Jamine Tea and drank it quickly. He left a little more money than was need and headed out.

Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff