Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Rage Quit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Preschooler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:20 pm
I do it all the time when I'm playing groundwar, and almost the WHOLE ENEMY TEAM has Grenade Launchers + RPG's.
Half of them being One Man Army Noobtubers.
Then they camp and just bomb the heavily populated areas, and the ways to get to them.
Makes it worse when they send ALL TYPES OF Aircraft in the sky constantly from Noobtubing multikills.

I just leave the game.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:45 pm
I rage quit if people act like jackasses.(Model 1887 Akimbo all the time,knifing the whole time,using only a shotgun,and noobtubing.)I also hate that when I shoot someone(especially if I shoot first)and it's like I didn't hit them according to the killcam.  

Desmond17

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500

Theclassnerd

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:18 pm
Only when someone has a certain pair of (Model) akimbo shotguns with steady aim, marathon, and leightweight running around...
When I hear, "ENEMY AC-130 ABOVE!" and don't have Cold-Blooded on I run for my friggen life into the nearest building and stay away from any opened doors and windows. When I hear a shot I think it's gonna hit me, even when I'm inside. It scares the hell out of me when I hear the 120 shot a couple millisecond from impact, because you can never tell if it's closer to you or someone else. I don't hate it, because it's just intimidating to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:56 pm
I rage quit if there is noobtubers, hackers, cheaters etc. But what I hate the most about noobtubers is OMA, But luckily in Black Ops scavenger wont be getting noobtubes and no one man army YAY!!! XD. But for some reason this happened a lot to me in multiple lobbies:I join a game and then I am lagging like my character is high xD but on my killcam it shows the enemy moving perfectly fine and me not moving when. GRRRR scream scream scream scream I HATE HACKERS!!!! lol  

Viktor Richtofen

O.G. Raider

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Scrublord Luna

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:19 am
Rage Quitting is for pussies that don't know how to play the game right. xD (Jk guys don't get mad...)

If they have air support up, take it down.

If they are noobtubing, noobtube back.

If they hack, report them and call them a douche. (because they don't have skill anyways. so why get mad about it?)

BUT I do understand lag...that's when I wait for the host to be switched to me. Because my connection is beast. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:21 am
2cm
I do it all the time when I'm playing groundwar, and almost the WHOLE ENEMY TEAM has Grenade Launchers + RPG's.
Half of them being One Man Army Noobtubers.
Then they camp and just bomb the heavily populated areas, and the ways to get to them.
Makes it worse when they send ALL TYPES OF Aircraft in the sky constantly from Noobtubing multikills.

I just leave the game.
That's why I don't play groundwar. O_O They do that? Omfg I would get pissed too if I were you. gonk

I'm glad I stick to games with less people... eek  

Scrublord Luna

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers