Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
The White Lotus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:41 pm
User ImageRuby stretched and yawned again before opening the door to the inn. She walked up to the front desk and put down the few Earth Kingdom coins she had. "I need a room for a few nights." The person at the desk huffed at her rudeness and handed her a key. Ruby grabbed it and headed upstairs to her room. She was pushed aside by a young man who seemed to be running away from someone. "Well..looks like I'm missing out on the fun."

Ruby walked up and down the hall and looked at the doors of each room, trying to read the numbers, but her eyes were so tired that it was almost impossible. Finally she decided to ask someone to help. Spotting a room that appeared to have a light shining under it, she knocked on the door lightly. Little did she know the very man she was looking to get intel on was on the other side.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:35 pm
Akio groaned and rubbed his eyes, "More people..." He sighed and stood up, walking the door and spotted Ruby. He raised a brow in confusion.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:38 pm
"Sorry to bother you. Ive just come off a long boat ride and Im just to worn out to read properly." She smiled awkwardly holding up her room key. "Could you tell me what room I'm supposed to be in? This say 104..the numbers on the doors just look so blurry to me.." ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:58 pm
Akio looked down the hall. "...I think it's down that way on the left." He pointed in that direction, "Don't worry about it..."  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:01 pm
Ruby nodded. "Thank you. Say, you wouldnt happen to be able to help me with something else would you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:57 pm
"Name it." Akio said as he leaned against the door frame, his head still pounding from being knocked out some time ago.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:11 pm
"Well, Im in town on a job. Not allowed to say much....not that I was told much. I'm looking for the Prince of the Fire Nation. You wouldn't happen to have seen him around?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:12 pm
's**t...this could be bad...' Akio thought then shrugged, "What kinda job is it...just wondering..."  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:45 pm
"Im just supposed to keep an eye on him awhile...see what he's up to." She looked around then put her hand up to her mouth and spoke in a hushed tone. "Between you and me, I think his nutjob father is worried for his safety."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:08 pm
"Worried about his safety? Well he's obviously not worried since he sent assassins out to kill me-" He stopped, 'oh no...'  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:23 pm
Ruby blinked. "I'm sorry. I must really be exausted. Did you just say..you're the prince?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:31 pm
"Um...no! Course I'm not!" Akio replied quickly, "What makes you say that?"  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:40 pm
Normally, Ruby couldn't be deceived. But tonight was different. The boat trip had worn her out, and she was ready to believe she was halucinating from fatigue. "Oh...good. That just proves I need my rest. Thanks for everything. I'll just be going." She turned to walk away.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:44 pm
Akio sighed, seeing his cover wasn't blown. "Alright, sleep well." He called to her.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:13 pm
She waved her arm, indicating she heard him, and finally found her room.Opening the door, she walked in and flopped onto her bed, falling asleep immediately.  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff