Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yuji's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kokushibyou, Katsunya________________

Nya quietly listened to the explanation then sighed at the young shinobi.
"It's simple. We are the lesser generation and therefore we must be kept safe. If we are gone, miss, then who will rebuild Konoha if it is destroyed?"

_____________________Character Card_____

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:28 pm
"...Fine." But if there was fighting she wanted in on it, and to stand on the sidelines is like feeling helpless. "But we got to show bravery, we are shinobi and ment to risk our lives on the frontline not the sidelines."  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:30 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕
╒Protector╤Of╤Righteousness╕

Yuji looked towards Nya, "You do know you have to stay here right? Akira-Sensei told me to bring all genin and academy students here, I hope you understand Nya." he said as he slowly moved forawrds a bit but not to far, "I know Serina, I don't want to do this but I must..." He said as he activated his seki-reigan again, "Seki-Reigan!" He waited for someone else words before he left.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣
╠This is My Light That Will╬End You╬And Defend My Friends╣

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Yes, Yuji, I understand perfectly. That is why I said what I did. Do not mistake for an insolent child, please. I understand more than you think." Annoyance and her slight noble upbringing showing itself, Nya walked over to a quiet place and sat down, deciding to make herself comfortable until she was able to leave the safe house.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Crudersucker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:37 pm
"and we have to also follow orders, we will show our bravery when the time comes my lady" Keiji stands attention thinking, if any of his kin was out there fighting, dieing he shook his head trying not to get an image, but was also disappointed that he can't fight to show his bloodlines strength. He starts to read the scroll again about to try one of the jutsu's .  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:40 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

"I ment no offense Nya, and thank you." He said as he looked back one more time and smiled to everyone, the oor then shut and Yuji sealed it, "Now, time to go get Cassie-sama." He said as he disappeared from the spot he was at going to Cassandra's training grounds.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:18 am
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji arrived at his house and opened the door quickly and closed it behind him and sat on the windowsil near his front door to keep an eye out for anyone that would be looking for the Haven, no one could know that the haven was at his house except Akira-sensei and he stood up as long as he has to until he was given the go that it's safe to take them out the Have. Yuji did one handsign and a Feather clone formed next to him, "I want you to go check up on the guys, you will stay their and keep them company." The clone nodded and walked to the back of the house and the door opened to the clone and the clone smiled to everyone, "Yuji-sama is here but he must stay outside and keep a lookout on everything, but he sent me here to keep you guys company." He said as the clone closed the door behind him and sealed it as he leaned against a wall away from everyone else, but not to far not to talk.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:32 am
Keiji sees the clone and smiles at it, he continues trying to get his clone jutsu right, he does the hand sign and a Keiji clone pops up right next to him, looking at the clone they make the exact movements. They gave each other a high five as the clone dissipated, then he looks at the clone "hows the situation outside?"  

Crudersucker

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:37 am
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji's clone looked at the young student Keiji, "It is safe so far, but we will know when it's truly safe when Yuji-sama come here himself and tells us, until then I will be here to talk to if you guys need it." The clone smiled as he seen the enthusiasm in the ninja, sure Yuji got out the academy recently which was about almost a month ago but since then, he has learned alot since then.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:55 am
User ImageUser Image

Nya took her time to look around to get herself used to her surroundings and then noticed the Yuji clone. Closing her eyes, she allowed her cat ears to pick up the conversation that was going on.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Crudersucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:57 am
Keiji nods and looks at the scroll again checking off the first one, he looks at the second one, "Henge no Jutsu?" Keiji squints at the description." OK this will be easy", keiji gets into the stance and does the hand signs. A cloud bursts and a shadow of a man appears. When gone a man appears tall silver hair, with his headband tilted to cover an eye . But only for seconds he returns to normal and sits down scratching his head , "man.. I didn't know cloning a relative, or a random person takes so much out of you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:10 am
User ImageUser Image

Nya opened her eyes and watched as an unknown boy practiced a jutsu. She watched as he made a silver haired man come out of the shadows then watched as he turned back into himself. Standing up, Nya walked over to him.
"Having trouble with henge there?" she asked, hands behind her back with one cupping the other. She had bent over to him from behind, some of her hair spilling over her shoulder whilst in her pony tail.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Crudersucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:24 am
Keiji scratches his head until she comes behind him, he looks at her, blushes slightly and smiles at her, "y-yah, my name is Keiji Hatake, pleasure to meet you", he gives a free hand to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:38 am
User ImageUser Image

"Katsunya." Nya said as she shook his hand. Nya then let go of Keiji's hand. Sitting down next to him cross legged, Nya smiled back at him.
"Well, I had troubles too. Yuji actually helped me some but who really helped was a young boy named Yumi. I'm not sure if you've met him but they both said to just concentrate on what you wish to transform into very hard and then try it out." she said as she crossed her arms and nodded.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Crudersucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:47 am
Keiji nods, "Katsunya pleasure to meet you, ok I'll try again" He puts his hands together and does a sign, then another puff of smoke covers him, after done he turns into the man again holding a book, he looks at her with a smile, but can hardly tell because of the lower face mask, he talks to her in a low voice, "how do I look?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff