Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 5: The Sand Dunes! Victor: Kairi Ushio! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:53 pm
((hmm.....the way things are looking, your going to lose ville. The match ends here for a good reason. Your wounds being exposed to the freezing conditions and the sea salt you'll get frost bites and then ganggreen very shortly. Plus grabbing the blade she can do something that'll kill you from that alone....and your frozen leg. Encased in ice!!!! your blood is plummeting and numbing from how cold that is, not to mention your leg will end up like your other soon to be conditions faster. To prevent death, I'm stopping this match))

Suddenly from around Ville a large number of bones surrounded him, encasing him in a cone like prison. Raiden walked out to the two and looked at Kairi. "You are the victor. Your performance is commendable and you fought well. Dealing with pain and a speedy opponent who's strength is higher then your own. Congraduations. Sheath your sword, you pass this stage" He said as he looked at the bone cone he created that imprisoned Ville. "Ville, you fought hard and well despite your injuries. However your injuries in this condition will eventually cost you limbs or your life. Plus you underestimated your opponent on a few occasions, not a wise thing to do." He said as he lifted the cone easily with one hand and placing his hand on the flat bottom he discharged built up chakra sending the cone off like a rocket towards the earth country.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:58 pm
((WHOA! You're sending me back to Earth?

AND BOTH YOU I BROKE THE ICE!! MY LEG HASN'T BEEN IN ICE FOR A LONG TIME!!))  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:11 pm
((XD yeah. And you did? You said a frozen leg, indicating you still have one. Well either way, your wounds would become a threat to your life. Imagine if you have gang green? By the time ends with the other submitting, you'll be practically at your career's end. You did good, but the injuries (cut wounds). Like your arm and shoulder and chest. Maybe you can get another shot with the kage lol. Again sorry, but I realize the next post she can kill you. That would be bad))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:19 pm
((dude, frost bite. Anywa I have to go to the Kage for Moktuon training since there's not one in the rock.))  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:19 pm
TheIceAngelofDarkness
User ImageKairiUshio
Chuunin l Mist l Hyoton l Weapons Master l
I am the Blue Lotus...the Bloom of the Mist

Kairi was thankful for the match being over. As the proctor suddenly performed his bone manipulation, her eyes shut tight, she fell backwards with her back slamming against the sand. She would probably be asleep for a while and already bruieses were starting to form in each of the places Ville had hit. Taijtusu users...they're some of the most powerful ones. Thank goodness for her hyoton training. Otherwise she would have been knocked out the first hit. As the swords scattered across the field dissapeared, Kairi fell asleep on the sand, not able to move any further.

I shall freeze your very soul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:20 pm
mynightmarestays
((dude, frost bite. Anywa I have to go to the Kage for Moktuon training since there's not one in the rock.))

(Cloud's got three of them)  

Yelena the Light Reaper

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:25 pm
TheIceAngelofDarkness
mynightmarestays

((Im proud Specter.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:46 pm
Raiden looked down at the young woman, she fought hard and her best. Being the victor she has a lot to be proud of. Despite such, she's exhausted and would need rest. Scooping her up in his arms he walked for the hidden cloud village, intenting to bring Kairi to the Hidden Cloud hospital.

[exit]

Shruikan Tenshi

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:55 am
Hiro had been sitting on a Palm tree just 25 feet away from the three of them. "Hmm, As expected from Kairi. Ville fought bravely against someone who has been trained by Luo... Hopefully when I'm done with him, This match can go on longer." He jumped down from the tree and made his way to the Colosseum.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:22 pm
TheIceAngelofDarkness
mynightmarestays

((I know. that's why I'm going. Plus my villager and cloud are allies which makes it easier for me))  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas