Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: The Last Airbender- All Nations Welcome

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Avatar: The Last Airbender Guild; Here to talk and have fun all based on Avatar the last Airbender. 

Tags: ATLA, Avatar, Airbender, Bending, Cartoon 

Reply Avatar: the last Airbender- All Nations Welcome
New series: Nickelodeon Confirmes Avatar:The Legend of Korra Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOTHayameSTAR

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:16 pm
Beautys-grace
I can't wait till this comes out!! I'm hoping we find out what happens to Zuko's mom! I'm kind of sad that most of the character from the first 3 seasons are dead, but I'm still excited to find out more about Korra and Tenzin. Just wondering, does anyone know what happens with Sokka and Suki? Do they have any kids or anything? & what abiut with Zuko and Mai?
I read that Korra was Sokka and Suki's kid and that she learns air bending from Aang and Katara's son Tenzin.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:09 pm
YES! man i would kill 2 see this xd xd xd  

Not Your Savior

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

Loyal Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:38 pm
I always knew they were going to make another series after the Last Airbender!!! xD This just makes me extremely happy!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:17 pm
GOTHayameSTAR
Beautys-grace
I can't wait till this comes out!! I'm hoping we find out what happens to Zuko's mom! I'm kind of sad that most of the character from the first 3 seasons are dead, but I'm still excited to find out more about Korra and Tenzin. Just wondering, does anyone know what happens with Sokka and Suki? Do they have any kids or anything? & what abiut with Zuko and Mai?
I read that Korra was Sokka and Suki's kid and that she learns air bending from Aang and Katara's son Tenzin.

Oh my gosh!!!!!! Korra is Sokka and Suki's kid? EVEN BETTER!!! I can't wait till this series comes out. Shame its in november 2011. Too long!  

TJ Moon
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

singlikenoonecanhearyou
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:23 pm
On avatar wiki it's 75 years razz w/e its somewhere in the 70's  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:38 pm
User Image

Avatar: Legend of Korra (working title) is an upcoming television series set in the Avatar universe. The title was trademarked by Nickelodeon in May 2010 and leaked by the media shortly afterward; more information was revealed in late June 2010, just prior to the release of the feature film The Last Airbender.
Nickelodeon is currently staffing up for production, adding that Avatar: The Last Airbender co-creators Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko are involved and that more information will be forthcoming at a later date, possibly Comic-Con 2010. On July 21, the Associated Press confirmed the series for a 2011 release.
Avatar: Legend of Korra takes place 70 years after Avatar: The Last Airbender. Korra is the next Avatar after Aang, a rebellious girl who is hotheaded, independent and "ready to take on the world". Korra comes from the Southern Water Tribe, and Aang and Katara's son Tenzin is her Airbending teacher.

One of the story's settings is Republic City, a "metropolis powered by steam-type technology", "inhabited by people from all nations". Here Korra must deal with rampant crime and an anti-bender revolt.

I really want to see this but I haven't seen this new air on Nick yet. BUT WHEN IT COMES WILL DEFINATELY WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Gaz Lee Tsunami

5,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Gaz Lee Tsunami

5,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:39 pm
heart Aang and Katara do Get Married My dreams Come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:52 pm
Comes out November 2011
Maiko
Kataang
Sokki (sry Toph) sad  

ameMarxy

Quick Hunter

14,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Sno_Blue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:17 pm
it would be really awesome if Aang was still in the story line but its not possible but it really sucks sad but o well i have been looking forward to a new season of it really bad all i wanna know is what happened to toph she was awesome xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:19 pm
but what i really wanna know is! whos the bad guy in this series  

Sno_Blue

Jiffy Boy 108

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:48 pm
if only there was a word to descibe how excided i am  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:12 am
I'm curious about the series eversince i heard about it! Hopefully it'll have the same magic as the first series had.  

Valkyrie-Chii-Chan

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

xxximsoamazinxxx

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:56 am
So I've heard! I hope it's as good as the original  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:21 pm
I'm so frumpin excited for the new series. I really hopethey continue with the series afterwards. Can you imagine 12 episodes....THAT"S NOT ENOUGH!!! NEED MORE!!! gonk

Lady Kika Flare

Valkyrie-Chii-Chan

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:56 am
I think they should start off with 12 episodes. You never know how it'll be.  
Avatar: the last Airbender- All Nations Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff