Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
Sanctuary(open for posting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OxXoSapphireOxXo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:26 pm
Margarette looked sensing Anya had left all together "I hope she is well." She looked around.

Dan walks around and finds the two ladies sitting by themselves he walks up to them "Would you ladies like another drink."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:26 pm
After a while Anaya appears but she wasn't near sanctuary. She sways a little.It was draining to be in his present."Damn it..."She leans against a tree"Where the hell am I? Where in here did you put me?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Death Guardian Angel

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:34 pm
Lilith growled before jumping down from the roof. She actually landed real nicely for a first. Usually, she falls on her stomach or butt. "What ever Levi. Let us go inside though. I want a drink."

Levi smiled and folded his arms. He felt proud that she didn't attack him for once. After that short moment though, he started to walk back inside. "Okay sis."

"Stop saying sis. Call me Lilith."

"Let me think," He whispered. "Nope!" He spoke quickly before running inside as he felt the wind of his sister's fist swing by his forehead.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:45 pm
Anaya looks around"Where am I?"She sighs then started to walk around.She didn't know this area"You are evil my lord"She hated the highers ups and their jokes  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Pheonix of Angels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:00 pm
Liliana looked up at the man who walked up to the table. He was absolutely gorgeous. How could she say no to him, "Oh, um, sure thank you." she said and smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:12 pm
Anaya started to walk hopefully towards home  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

OxXoSapphireOxXo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:32 pm
Margarette felt something wrong she walked out of the bar she sniffed for Anya she found her smell half way across town she went there and saw Anya "Anya whats wrong why are you here."

Dan smiled flashing his white straight teeth "Be right back" He brought drinks back for the girls "On the house ladies" He winked at Liliana  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:37 pm
She blinks"Margarette?Where am I"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

OxXoSapphireOxXo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:38 pm
Margarette blinked "Well Anya love you are across town from the Sancutary why are you here?" Margarette walks to her it was chilly out she wraps a arm around her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:46 pm
Lilith walked into the bar part and sat on the opposite side of the counter from the girls. She laid her head down on the cool surface. "Levi, how did we start protecting Anya in the first place?"

Levi shrugged, "I can't remember. It's been a long time." He looked down at her and stuck his tongue out at her. "Just get that off of your mind and get something to drink if you want."  

Death Guardian Angel

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:46 pm
"I was dropped here"She closed her eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:48 pm
Dropped by who come on darling back to my place Dan Is watching I trust him a lot."  

OxXoSapphireOxXo

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:59 pm
"No one you know"She said"Let get back"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:00 pm
Margarette sighed "You need to rest I have a bed you can use at my place Anya." She looked at her she cared a lot for Anya  

OxXoSapphireOxXo

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:08 pm
"I need to go to the Sanctuary Margarette. I can't sleep anywhere but there. "  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff