Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Count's Mansion ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterHan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:46 pm
They both look at the clipboards in front of them. They scan down the page with their pencils and then mark something on the clipboard. The Bodyguards look at each other, and nod. The both look back at Lutia.

" You can go in."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:20 pm
she then entered the mansion  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

MasterHan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:42 pm
The first thing Lutia sees is The Count, sitting in a chair...well, now that you think about it, looks more like a throne, in the far end of the room. He is wearing a Tuxedo, with a small red rose on his left breast, swirly designs on the end of his sleeves, and a cane can be seen, leaning against his throne. The Count stands, and bows,

" Good Day, Madame Lutia..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:43 pm
*The door casts open, and a man steps into the main hall. He wore a black cloak, underneath which he wore a black suit. He wore white gloves and black dress shoes, and a black top-hat. most striking, however, was the fact that he wore a mask, the left side black with a white circle over where the eye would be, and the right side white with a black circle where the eye would be. A very strange grin crosses the face of the mask, and there are no holes for eyes or mouth on the mask. The man looked around the hall, and then nodded slowly.* "A beautiful mansion indeed..." *The man's voice was a monotone.*  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:51 pm
The Count looks past Lutia's shoulder and spot a man in the mansion. The Count squints his eyes a bit with a slightly irritated look.

" Strange...I've never seen or heard of you before. How did you get past the Guards? I've made sure that they only let people on the list in."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:06 pm
A Strange small glyph appeared on the road outside the ball, a few pedestrians passing by stared at it for a moment and continued on. A minute later the glyph intensified and grew vertically, becoming almost like a person, then the light shattered leaving Desta standing there in a White dress with a strangely aluring blue necklace. She still wore her chef like hat. She walked up to the guards and stated, "Desta, Clan Hunter."  

deathstar175

MasterHan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:26 pm
The bodyguards check the list and make a swift check with their hands. They look up and say at the same time,

" You can go in."

Upon Desta arriving, The Count once again bows,

" Hello, Madame Desta."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:13 am
lutia walks to the side of the room and quietly watches the proceedings unfold  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:20 pm
A large limosine pulled up to the entrance. the Data Towers, Inc. logo emblazened the side. Randall Grisham stepped out and proceeded to the guards. He wore an black Armani suit with a red tie, as well as a pair of dark sunglasses. He lit a cgartette and placed it into the side of his mouth. He stood before the guards and said,"Randall Grisham, Data Towers Incorporated."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:21 pm
The Bodyguards swiftly mark the Clipboard,

" You can go in."

The Count sees yet another person coming inside. Like the others, he bows,

" Welcome, Sir Grisham..."

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:06 pm
*The man steps towards the Count, and bows slightly.* "Who am I? That is of no importance, but if you must call me something, call me Xio. I'm a fortune teller by trade, and i've been traveling the world for quite some time. Recently, my travels have brought me here, the City of Byako. When I caught wind of an aristocratic ball, I couldn't help myself but to check it out..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:26 pm
The Count stares at the man for quite some time. The Count strokes his goatee and thinks.

" Very well, you may stay here...but inviting yourself is hardly a good way of introducing yourself. Pleased to make your aquaintence, Sir Xio..."

The Count bows.

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:40 pm
*Xio nods, and adjusts his hat.* "You would do well to be wary of your guests tonight...They may not be what they seem." *He chuckles slightly, and crosses his arms.* "And while I'm most likely the most suspicious person here, don't mind me. I'm just a fortune teller."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:56 pm
The Count simply stares at Xio, with some small Pink Swirls lightly glowing on The Counts Cheek. They fade away after a few seconds.

" Very Well, there is truth in what you say..."

He takes a few steps back, and grabs his cane.

"...I will keep an eye on my guests..."

A smile comes upon the Count's face. It's an eerie, yet somehow comforting smile.

MasterHan

deathstar175

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:34 pm
Desta curtsied and stepped to the side when Grisham came in. Eyeing him warily she seemed to slide over to Lutia. "Data Corp... They are trying to edge into our domains..." she said still eyeing Grisham.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff