Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The Alphas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:21 pm
((THAT POST WAS AMAZING. *becomes a Jack fangirl*))

Kio stared, bewildered at the little device Jack held in front of him, though it was quickly put away. He gave an equally confused expression as the shark boy began talking of those thin pieces of plastic people put into their eyes. It was unnerving to think of how humans lived, and he definitely gave kudos to Jack for understanding any of it. As he saw the boy's attention sway to Anabelle, Kio directed his to Toby, though he knew that the weapon was fine. He hated Anabelle to his very core, but he didn't expect everyone else to. Kio wasn't into starting riots. Thus, when people gave Anabelle the adoration she craved, he chose to exclude himself in every way possible. When the humming of Jack's voice was absent, Kio lifted his view in time to see Jack get backhanded against his head.
A smirk rose as he listened to the boy's retort.
"Don't worry Jack. Despite the similar smell, I won't kill you," he commented as he followed.

Bi-Bi tensed at Jack's words, but remained silent this time. Nothing needed to be said, especially when it was a threat. She blinked up at Brad as he offered to help her. Showing her big, wide smile, she grabbed his hand. There was a reason why she'd made him a Favorite. A soft vibration began humming from her throat unconsciously before she could hear it in her ears.
"Oh!" she giggled, silencing her purrs, "Sorry. That happens a lot..."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:25 pm
((Thank you. sweatdrop
Yay fangirl! heart +10 points to self esteem ))

"Thanks... Very reassuring Kio..." Jack grunted dryly as he lead Kio through the base, and carried Raphael in his hand like a bag of luggage.
"So what brings you guys to Ellensburg? This place doesn't have much to offer for the general Alpha. Not unless you're down here below the streets." He asked, cocking an eyebrow upward as he glanced back at Kio, as the question was mostly directed at him. He could see Raphael chasing some tail here, and just about anywhere, but Kio... This was definitely not a town of his tastes. To small, to quiet, to off the map (unless you're looking at a state map and you're a local). Not very much to offer if you're a traveler with no serious purpose to be there.

"Well, you know me..." Raphael sighed tiredly. "Chasing a girl. Gabriel. She ran away from me again. I tracked her down to this city, and then Bi-Bi said she saw her fall through your guys' little secret floor entrance there."

"Gabriel?" Jack cooed, his attention suddenly going down to Raphael, his eyes glistening.
"She's still alive? That tiny thing that couldn't even make bite size status?" He questioned, his voice hopeful.

"Yeah... God I hope Bi-Bi was wrong. Part of me wants here, for safety. And part of me wants her to be elsewhere... Away from you and Zahzi."

"And now that's just cold, Raph. I wouldn't do anything to her!"

"...Riiiiiiight..."

As soon as Zahzi walked into the room, Gabriel blanked out.
While reality had a different picture, Gabriel's mind did not, thanks to lies and over exaggerated stories about the hawk from Raphael.
In her mind, she saw a fire breathing, winged demon, who was armed to the teeth with guns and explosives, each and every one of them singing out her name as they wanted to be used against her.
"OH GOD NOT YOU!" She bawled, kicking her legs wildly. "ANYONE BUT YOU! I'LL EVEN TAKE OMEGA!! PLEASE, GOD!! LET ME LIVE!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:41 pm
"Not a problem." Brad said with a chuckle as he led her through the door towards the supply room.

"Now then, I doubt we're holding onto any dresses, but I'm sure there's something that will suffice...

Meanwhile...

Zahzi just stared at Gabriel, dumbfounded.
".................Am I really that bad..?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:47 pm
Bi-Bi continued to grin as they walked down the hall. She didn't bother trying to cover herself this time; everyone else had already seen her. A small, but noticeable pout spread onto her face as she was informed that there would be no dresses in stock.
"Hmmm, that's okay. If anything, I can just find something to wear until I fix my dress somehow. You have some needle and thread here right?" she asked curiously, her purring beginning to grow simply out of contentment with her situation.

Kio observed the things around him, taking note of how dreary it was. It should have been obvious that Brad and Zahzi bunked this place. Not that he could have done any better. It was good enough to live in. His thoughts were brought back to Jack as he heard the basis of his question. He shrugged.
"Looking for Omega," he answered simply, the quiet nature of his personality beginning to show.
He rolled his eyes as the two boys began to talk about that purple haired girl. It seemed like every male in Omega was thoroughly obsessed wit her. It made him a bit curious.
"Does she look good naked?" he asked bluntly, tilting his head as if he'd asked about something as innocent as the weather, "From the way every male obsesses over her, she must have a good anatomy. Or perhaps she's pleasing to mate with."

((*facepalm* Omg Kio....))  

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:52 pm
"Of course." Brad said with a nod as he guided Bi-Bi to the supply room.

Unlike most military-based installations, it was not filled with just bare necessities. It held nearly everything one could ask for....Apparently the three had dug in and were well supplied by someone...

So well supplied in fact, that there was a good chance a dress had somehow made its way into the 'Base'....

"Well...Look around, I guess..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:02 pm
((LAWL oh Kio...))

Both Jack and Raphael grew silent, Jack halting his steps as he turned around so both he and Raphael could stare at Kio head on.

"...Wow Kio... You really are blunt." Jack chuckled, grinning at him.
"Personally, I've never seen her THAT much. But if I do, I'll let ya know. Might even get a couple of pictures to share." He promised, winking at Kio.

"YOU SICK PERVERT!!" Raphael yelled, squirming and giggling even more in his restraints. "DON'T TALK ABOUT MY SISTER LIKE THAT!! AND THAT GOES DOUBLE FOR YOU, SHARK BART!" Raphael snapped, glaring up at Jack.

"What..? She's cute. Am I not allowed to admire her?"

"NO!!"

Gabriel did not respond to Zahzi...Too busy crying. Facing one's death was always a scary thing.

((Sorry if I'm making Gabriel seem super popular and what not. I only imagined her being known by a small handful, given how reclusive she is. Jack's crush on her is just suppose to be a funny idea to stir things up when they get boring.))  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:05 pm
Zahzi just stared at Gabriel, blinking a few times.

"Uh......Gabriel....?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:08 pm
Bi-Bi put a finger to her lips, tapping them as she began to look around at the clothes in the room. Gliding over to a table, she found an old piece of pink ribbon. Snatching it up, she quickly found a needle and thread.
"Uhm, if you don't mind, could you please get my dress and bring it in here?" she asked Brad, giving him the biggest kitty eyes she could.

Kio stared confusedly at Jack's laughter. Had he said something funny?
"I suppose so..." he replied absent mindedly, rufflinf the back of his hair. He nodded at the proposal of nude photos. He knew they were looked down upon in society, but for Kio, this was more of a study on what kind of females attracted the opposite sex more than others.
"Thank you," he responded firmly, fully believing in Jack's words. His eyebrows raised as Raphael became upset by this agreement.
"I don't want to do anything to her," he informed the boy. His eyebrows furrowed at his sentence, finding a flaw.
"Scratch that. I do not want to do anything to her right now. If I happen to be pulled in by your sibling's hormones, I don't think I will restrain myself in having intercourse with her."
Completely satisfired with his corrected statement, he relaxed his posture as he walked, resting his hands in his pockets.

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:18 pm
Again, Jack and Raphael just stared at Kio wide eyed.

A few moments later after Kio's response, Jack had suddenly fallen on the ground, and began roaring with laughter.
"Oh God! Today.. today.. Today is just to rich!" He breathlessly spoke, as he heaved his lungs for oxygen, which was made difficult with his endless laughter.

"KIO! IF I CATCH YOU EVEN LAYING A FINGER ON MY BABY SISTER, THERE IS GOING TO BE HELL!" Raphael continued to yell and squirm, his eyes glaring dagger into the fox.
"I MEAN IT TOO! ONE BAD LOOK AND YOU'RE A ******** STAIN ON THIS GROUND, YOU PERVERT!"

After a minute, Gabriel finally stopped crying, and worked herself down to whimpering, giving Zahzi sad eyes while she quivered her lower lip at him.

((*dies*))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:21 pm
"I took the liberty of bringing it with us." Brad said, placing it in front of her. While he was normally immune to that kind of face, Bi-Bi was the only one who could break through his 'shell'...

".......I'm not as bad as you think I am....." Zahzi said with a sigh, slumping forward.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:26 pm
Kio watched silently as each boy had exact opposite reactions to his words. He didn't bother asking them why because it seemed that he was the one who didn't understand the joke/hate-seed he had spoken. He was just about to push his way through them when the lights began to flicker. Glancing up, his eyes widened as the bulbs suddenly brightened with great intensity, then busted above his head. Dodging the glass, he twitched at a loud 'bang!' coming from the room he'd left.

Bi-Bi smiled pleasantly.
"You're so smart Brad!" she cooed, taking the garment. She began to place a pin into the fabric, marking where she would sew, when the lights above her abruptly shattered. Wincing at the stinging pain of glass piercing her arm, she snapped her head up, wide-eyed.
"Brad? BRAD?! Brad are you okay!?!" she began to shriek.

"Bi-Bi?!?" a voice rang into the base, followed by a thunderous crash. Clunky brown tennis shoes clattered into the hallway. After a brief moment of silence, a large, glowing pink bubble illuminated the dark area. Shots of blue criss-crossed within the bubble, giving shocks of light onto the face of the intruder.

"E-EVA?!" Bi-Bi stuttered, "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Eva's face brightened significantly at the form of Bi-Bi.
"Bi-Bi you're safe! Some homeless man had told me you were kidnapped! Well.. he said that the alleyway ate you, but I knew Omega was up to i..." her voice trailed off as she approached the feline. Her face hardened.
"What.... happened to your clothes? Did they....." a deep growl ran into her throat, the heat of her anger spewing from every pore.

Slim pale hands waved frantically in front of the aurochs's face.
"No no no! This is Brad and Zahzi's club house thing!" Bi-Bi quickly explained, trying to calm the girl down, "They were just saving us!" The neko girl sighed with relief as the radiating anger began to disappear.
"Now....what did you do Eva?!" she repeated, this time with more emphasis.

The girl blinked, a coy look spreading onto her face.
"Uhm...I sort of...erm....sent three or more electric bubbles into the trashcan to fry the system...BUT-" she hurriedly began to explain, "I'm sure that there's some kind of back up right?! I mean, if Zahzi and Brad built it, it should be working again in no time right?!" she began to shout, guilt setting its way into her.

Kio stared, wide eyed at the sight his night-vision was showing him. An instinctive shiver rattled his spine.

Eva's head tilted.
"What's that?" she asked, turning her head around.

Almost immediately, Kio whipped his body away from the door opening. Speeding down the hall, he grabbed the first body he could feel and launched it into the room with that terror of a girl. Kio had only angered Eva once, and what he'd witnessed was enough to scare the crap out of him (she almost tore his limbs off!) Normally, he would have shrugged the defeat off, but something in his animal mind told him to leave the girl alone. Perhaps it had something to do with a fox's knowledge that any bovine could trample him to death. Either way, he wanted a distraction away from him. He hoped that the boy he'd thrown in didn't piss her off, because he certainly wasn't going to save the sorry sucker.

((Maddi, you can choose whoever you want to be the dude he threw at Eva.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:18 pm
((Jack it is. ^^))

"What the Hell?!" Jack barked shortly after the bang happened. "What's going on in there?!" He yelled to his sibling as he quickly jogged over a few feet to get a better view of what was happening inside, placing himself closer to Kio.
Just as he began to finally see into the room though, something sent him flying into that same room.
"KIO WHAT THE HELL?!" He barked back at the fox, glaring down at the flash of fox he could see at, before colliding with Eva, cutting off his view of the hallway, and putting his face in...some where else...
That somewhere else was Eva's breasts...

"...Eva..? Is it safe?" A small voice cooed from the scanning room.
"Can I come in too now please? Or do I still need to wait in the back to avoid your gum?"

"Raphael said you're the spawn of every Hell based nightmare..." Gabriel whimpered, continuing to quiver her lip at Zahzi while tears quietly streamed down her cheeks.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:02 pm
Eva was correct, as a few moments, the lights returned to normal... Apparently there was a mechanism that switched the light bulbs on its own...

In the room where Brad was, he was pinching the bridge of his nose, shaking his head and giving a groan.

"This has been a loooong day..." he sighed, looking back down at Bi-Bi.

"Yeah....I'm fine...."

The lighting in the room with Gabriel and Zahzi was the only room not affected by the light.

The ropes restraining Gabriel released her as Zahzi crouched down to be at her level.

"Hey...I promise you I'm not going to hurt you. We're on the same team, remember...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:51 pm
((I posted just the sketches of Eva in my scrapbook on DA in case you want to get a picture in your head Maddi))

Eva frowned, hearing the sound of a scuffle behind the doorway. Approaching the opening, she was frightened by the flash of lights that reappeared, popping her bubble all over her hand. Temporarily focused on the gum and drool dripping from her hand, Eva let out a yelp as a body was thrown into her, knocking her over and causing her to slide across the floor.

Bi-Bi gave a quick smile to Brad before watching Eva get pummeled by another body. Scurrying to where the aurochs had ended up, she examined the scene, panicked.
"Eva are you-" she began before her sight cut her off. Bi-Bi's mouth seemed to shrink.

"Ugh," Eva grunted, lifting herself onto her elbows with ease, despite the weight on her chest. Blinking her eyes open, she quickly turned towards Bi-Bi.
"Y-yeah, I'm fine. I think someone just..." her voice trailed off, seeing the girl's expression. Turning her head forward, she instantly recognized the boy pressed against her chest.
"J-J-J-J!" her mouth stammered, a deep scarlet dying her face. In one swift motion, Eva thrusted her arms out, intending to push the boy away from her. However, she misjudged her strength, accidentally sending him skidding four feet away. Nervous hands immediately clamped over her mouth.
"N-!S-S-Sorry!" she stuttered horridly, berating herself on the inside for her instant incapability to utter simple vocabulary.
"Uhm- hah-are- uhh.." her mind rushed to find something, anything to say to him. When she couldn't find any, a big inhale signaled the only response she could articulate: her pathetic sniffles. Shielding her face with her arm, she frantically began wiping at the tears that had begun dripping down her cheeks.

Bi-Bi sat, completely at a loss for what to say or do. After watching Eva cry for at least ten seconds, she finally made her way over to the girl.
"D-Don't cry!" she chirped happily, patting the girl's head, "He...he....it was an accident," she summed up, a little hesitant to bring the shark boy into this.

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:08 pm
"Hell-wo gurs.*" Jack greeted Eva's breasts while his face was blissfully planted in them. He wasn't sure who was the owner, but man... They were a set.
Just as mind began to settle into the natural ecstasy of the jugs, he was suddenly launched yet again, though this time not as hard, making him groan. Not from the pain though, but from being separated.
"Oh come on now..." He whined as he sat himself up. "You should be flattered. I like your--" He tried to sound reassuring, before his own voice cut off as he began to realize who's breasts he was on the brink of motor boating.
In an instant, his mind froze. Eva. Overly protective of Bi-Bi, Eva. Overly protective of Bi-Bi who was scared shitless of Jack, Eva. Eva, who was now probably going to kill him now because Bi-Bi feared him to death, and he was buried into her breasts. Eva, who was so angry with him right now, her face went from normal pale to red, and she couldn't speak straight, and now, crying out of frustration of being unable to decide if she should yell at him now before she killed him, after she killed him, or DURING her murder of him.
Eva...

"Eva..? Is everything okay..?" The small voice cooed again, this time much closer, now in the doorway to the storage room.
"Eva..?" Rose murmured, frowning as she saw the girl blush and begin to cry, not knowing the reasons behind her actions. "Eva what's wrong..?" She asked, as she began looking around the room, hoping to find what might have triggered such sadness.
Brad was groaning, pinching his nose. Looked frustrated. Plus, Brad's unnatural gentle behavior couldn't have possibly triggered Eva's sadness. He was out.
Bi-Bi was comforting her. Definitely not it. Those two were like a toasted peanut butter and jam sandwich. Nothing could go wrong with such a combination.
Jack. Jack, Jack, Jack. Jack.
"Hmm..." She moaned, staring down at Jack with narrow eyes. Jack was a normal trigger for odd emotions in Eva. Odd to Rose anyway. She couldn't understand why the girl shied up so much around him. She find it easy to be around him. Course, she was aware of Eva's feelings for him, but even then she was confused. Whenever Rose got around Kio, she just turned into a puppy as some described it. A lost, hungry puppy..
"Hey Brad~" Rose cooed, smiling stupidly as she stared off into the distance. "Is Kio here too..?"

"Raphael says you still hit people, even if we're on the same team..." Gabriel whimpered, curling her knees close to her chest while she wrapped her arms around them and buried her most of her face into her thighs, almost forming a ball, while she just stared up at Zahzi with her two bright blue eyes.

*Translation: Hello girls.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces