Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
WWE Discussions: What is the Deal betwen Finlay and Vince? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Deal is....
Hornswoggle for World title shot.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Hornswoggle for Winning Royal Rumble.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm not sure. But i might post in this thread.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Hell Raiser0112

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:10 am
ProtoWolf
I have to agree that John Cena is more Randy Orton. Batistas staying on RAW. But im not sure what the main event will be...
My theory is that It will be a trip threat with RKO as the new guy. RKO will win (i hate RKO, but it will happen in my mind), and Cena will win the WWE title. Then at the draft i think Cena will go to RAW and RKO to SD!. But thats just me.
I really liked the SD! vs RAW elements at the Royal Rumble like when the GMs came to cheer their stars on. Oh and when Kane inadvertantly saved Taker. his motive was to get snitzky, so he had to save his bro in the process.
Yeah that part was one of the best parts of the rumble along with Batista Winning and Latino Heat pickpocketing Flair twice  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:30 am
I only want one person to be the WWE champion that is The Dead Man.  

John Flint

Dangerous Smoker

StandYoGround

Benevolent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:32 am
Not really if you think about it The U.S. Title has the same vaule of the I.C. title....I'm saying it like that. I mean Randy Orton still hasn't been able to beat HHH on a one on one basis and Shelton did it two weeks in a row. John Cena has over come his share fair of the odds also, like when he beat the Undertaker in a match. That took a lot of guts to do. Oh and No John Cena isn't going to become the next WWE Champion, as much as we hope for it...it ain't going to happen. Like I think that JBL is going to beat the big Show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:12 pm
The_True_Warrior
Not really if you think about it The U.S. Title has the same vaule of the I.C. title....I'm saying it like that. I mean Randy Orton still hasn't been able to beat HHH on a one on one basis and Shelton did it two weeks in a row. John Cena has over come his share fair of the odds also, like when he beat the Undertaker in a match. That took a lot of guts to do. Oh and No John Cena isn't going to become the next WWE Champion, as much as we hope for it...it ain't going to happen. Like I think that JBL is going to beat the big Show.

we arn't talking about their belts...we are talking about their characters...if you are talking about belts then Cena is no where near the value of Shelton...The IC Title is also the Hardcore and European (sp?) title.

Face and Heel wise...Cena is SmackDowns Orton  

kid fresh

StandYoGround

Benevolent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:03 pm
Dark Tensen
The_True_Warrior

we arn't talking about their belts...we are talking about their characters...if you are talking about belts then Cena is no where near the value of Shelton...The IC Title is also the Hardcore and European (sp?) title.

That is true. But I have my peice about my side of the story. Cena isn't going to become champion any time soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:08 am
The_True_Warrior
Dark Tensen
The_True_Warrior

That is true. But I have my peice about my side of the story. Cena isn't going to become champion any time soon.

actually since the Big Show will end up losing at NWO it will probably be Cena at Wrestlemania 21 and Cena will have lost the US Title to OJ but Cena will probably win the WWE Title  

Hell Raiser0112

vax

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:39 pm
perhaps getting alittle off topic here, but has any1 else notised cenas FU if no more then a standing firemans carry?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:33 pm
Not really.

New Topic: Will the Deadman beat Luther Reigns?  

Rich Harden Oakland A

VivaLaRaza1994

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:18 pm
The Noble Guardian
Not really.

Yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:56 am
deathmill
The Noble Guardian
Not really.

Yes.

yup  

kid fresh

kid fresh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:04 am
vax
perhaps getting alittle off topic here, but has any1 else notised cenas FU if no more then a standing firemans carry?

ya, that's what it is. it is funny how much damage that move does for Cena but how little it does for everyone else.

I think a good move for cena would be the F-5  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:55 pm
Nah, F-5 is more of a really big guys kind of thing. Lesnar, Show, MAYBE Goldberg and Perhaps the brothers of destruction are the only ones who should really use it.  

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Hell Raiser0112

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:02 pm
vax
its actually a DVD (Death Valley Driver)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:17 pm
The Rock Test
vax
its actually a DVD (Death Valley Driver)
actualy, with a death vally driver u land on ur head, with the FU or a firemans carry u land on ur back  

vax

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:05 pm
kid fresh
vax

ya, that's what it is. it is funny how much damage that move does for Cena but how little it does for everyone else.

I think a good move for cena would be the F-5

Actually, a good finishing move for Cena would either be a Stone Cold Stunner or a Rock Bottom.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games