Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Defending the Gates! [Austins and Aros Mission] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:08 pm
Darion72
XxChocolate JearkerxX
Darion72
XxChocolate JearkerxX
Aro felt a pain in his neck area again and then it spred all over his body.His skin turned black from head to toe.And his hair went from grass green to pitch black ang his eyes from black to bloody red.Wings grew from his back and a taill grew from his tail bone.Aro flew in the air and with no hand signs needed he shot out a lengthy dragon shaped fire stream to were Austin casted his jutsu of spikes.

((you have to have training in order to use stage two.Thats what a crew member told me....if he was lying i wouldn't have lost my jounin exam.my curse mark ability for stage two is that my Jutsu follows the target.))
(I did train and mine is i can use jutsus with no hand signs and it takes more chakra and powers up my jutsu by one rank.)

((really? you trained at least 13 times with it?))
(*Sigh* I'll go edit my post now lol.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:40 pm
The android simply jumped out of hiding. He was waiting for a moment when the two woukd drop there gaurd. He was forming seals as he landed back on the ground and placed his hand on the earth. The droid had used Doton: Kekkai Doroudomu (Earth Release: Clay Barrier Prison). Just then a dome of earth rose frome where the two ninja stood. If they got caught within the jutsu, there chakra would be sapped and they would start feeling weaker until they broke out or the justu was let down.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:27 pm
(Rah is the new droid cause Lenon has to prepare for IT twisted )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:39 pm
Austin deactiveated the stone skin jutsu and got out of the Android's jutsu's range.Austin then took out an arrow and took out his bow.Austin aimed the arrow towards the Android and shot the arrow at it.When the arrow got close enough it would explode.Austin's arrows are either poisoned or rigged with explosive tags.
Austin mad eone handsign and a wooden pillar rose out from under the Android and tried to grab it.
If the Android didnt move the explosion would damage the circuits of the Android.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:48 pm
Aro was cought in the jutsu he then made a hand sign then a few more and as the android would know it Aro was behind him with a rasengan in his hand.Then another Aro droped from the sky with a chidori.Then There was another Aro out the barrior and breathing heavly.He used a bit more chakra then expected.The real Aro then went out of his curse seal form and moved to the androids side area and threw an explosive kunai twords him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:43 pm
The droid then moved out the arrows path which in turn caused Aro's Rasengan and Chidori to miss. The droid then jumped to dodge the kunai. High in the air, the droid formed seals and sent a compressed wind ball at Aro and formed another set of seals and set Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill) at Austin, sending mutiple wind blades from mutiple directions at him.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:03 pm
(( Thanks, Rah. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:55 pm
Rahenno
The droid then moved out the arrows path which in turn caused Aro's Rasengan and Chidori to miss. The droid then jumped to dodge the kunai. High in the air, the droid formed seals and sent a compressed wind ball at Aro and formed another set of seals and set Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill) at Austin, sending mutiple wind blades from mutiple directions at him.

Austin grinned as he jumped away from the wind slash jutsu.Austin charged up Chakra in his foot then kicked a blade of wind at the android.The blade of wind was heading right for the Android's body so if it his the android would be cut in half.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:48 pm
Aro leaped over the compresed air ball flying at him then made hand signs and when he was finished a blade of fire formed from his hand.He charged at the other side of the droid swiftly and slashed at all it's limbs hopfully one of them would hit him cause Aro was runnig out of ideas.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:08 pm
The droid laughed as he dodged the wind blade. He turned and saw Aro charging at him. He then sidestepped to the blade and sent a kick towards Aro kidneys. The droid formed seals and started to watch as the sky drakened over the area and a tornado descended upon the two ninja. This tornado was highly concentrated and could rip the strongest ninja.

Fuuton: Tatsu no Oshigoto (Wind Release: Severing Pressure)
Description: This technique causes a tornado to descend on on a target, and was a hidden technique used by Temari in the battle with Kyaku of the Shiitenshounin. Like her primary technique Cutting Whirlwind Technique and most Wind Release techniques in general this technique requires no Hand seals and instead uses her fan. This technique can be set up as a fake as it does not immediately activate but has a delayed effect. Like Sasuke's Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique the technique alters weather conditions temporarily and attacks from the sky rather than from the person, but there is no indication that this technique does not use the user's Chakra like Kirin. The storm clouds that create the attack dissipate immediately after the tornado begins while the tornado continues in a highly concentrated state.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:50 pm
((no i didnt kick yours lol.Its a taijutsu.I guess i should have put that huh?I jumped out of the way of your attack.... the taijutsu is.Rokushiki - Six Powers
Rankyaku - Sen (Storm Leg - Line) - The user kicks his legs at a high speed while Chakra is already stored within it causing the Chakra to be released in a Blade fashion which leaves a great deal of damage to the foe.
Rank - C
Edit your post ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:02 pm
Before the tornado reached Austin, He had ran way from the tornado.Just far enough that he wouldn't be sucked it.Austin made one handsign and waited  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:04 pm
(Do you know how big a tornado is? confused )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:06 pm
XxChocolate JearkerxX

((why are you complaining?you wouldnt care about if we escape...))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:08 pm
Darion72
XxChocolate JearkerxX

((why are you complaining?you wouldnt care about if we escape...))
(Yes i would cuz i already have my own way of escaping.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff