Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:03 pm
"My outlook on life is perfectly bright. I loved Che and I loved Felicity." Moli replied to Anderson. "He was my dad and he was killed by someone that should've even been able to touch him. The Owl world is set aflame because of that b*****d. That's okay though." The boy's skin became lightly tanned and his temperature raised, but it wasn't too noticeable. "I'll be the one...to take him down." Moli had his mother's spirit, but it was apparent that Roulin had his father's will. It was that reason alone that he'd survived his skull being beaten in with an aluminum bat.

"You're not taking down anyone. Not by yourself anyway Moli. You can't win. Trust me." Roulin unbuttoned his coat and removed it for it was beginning to get blistering. "It's quite...hot. Let's just hurry on to the hotel please. I can't heal if my brain melts." Roulin's steps hadn't changed, but he noticed that everything had slowed to a stop, including the active Azula. He looked around expecting to find a time manipulating Lucien, but instead his questions were answered as his named was screamed. An unseen force threw him forward onto his stomach and everything around him returned to normal speed. "Ah...A-Amara..." ~Where are you?~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:24 pm
Akemi followed the others rolling her eyes at Azula. This was one of those rare times she wished that Shade would take over and silence her. The eccentric girl would get on her nerves very quickly. She glanced at Roulin. "So, about those horse tranquilizers?" she said in a rather teasing tone of voice. She was listening to what Moli was saying about Lucien, but did not mention her thoughts. Akemi had never met Lucien before. She did not know what he was capable of. She was sure that it would most likely take more than one of them to defeat him. After all, he was the leader of the U.N.S. He probably wasn't a pushover.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:36 pm
Azula stuck her tongue out at Akemi and puts on a mischievious smile. "Do you have problems with my eccentricness? Am I rather annoying to you? I am sorry if I am, I will try to refrain myself from asking so many questions. I, being very intuitive, enjoy asking questions to expand my knowledge." She gives an odd look to Roulin. "Who's Amara? Whats up with you?" She studies his face and sees something odd in his look. "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:43 pm
"Oh...my head..." Roulin lifted found his footing and arose though he still stumbled around drunkenly. "Oh...yeah. Amara. She's an old friend of mine. It was her that saved us from being killed by those elementals last year. Wait..." Roulin dabbed his hand beneath his nose, then reeled his hand back to view the crimson liquid that now stained his index finger. "Wow. She hits hard that Amara. She's near. I knew I felt a crazy power around here. I just assumed it was Will or Lucien, but now I know."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:08 pm
Noel laughed at Azula's nature. "Now now Azula, we must keep a certain appearance in public, besides don't you want to grow up and be a decent lady? Besides rule number one, carry yourself like a lady, be treated like a lady, we will have a time where you can be your eccentric behavior won't be a problem" she said smiling. "I know one thing, I can't wait to get to this hotel and relax at the spa" she said with a smile. Even though she was the god Owl she still liked small things like that.

Kira looked at Tara and yawned. "Hey let's dine and dash, then we can go shoplift from a store, besides I need some new clothes" she said with a sly grin on her face.

Amara looked around at the people downtown and found a bench to sit on. Being confused was definitely a chore. She then heard Roulin reply back. Looking around, she thought she heard something. Even if Amara didn't know how to use her powers, the phoenix did. She's in downtown Sydney it projected through its own free will. If Amara couldn't soon learn, it would take over for her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:55 pm
Akemi could not get an answer from Roulin for the next thing she knew, he was lying face down on the ground. She grimaced in concern. The concern turned to confusion when he uttered a name that sounded very close to Amara. Akemi frowned wanting to ask who Amara was, but Azula beat her to the punch. "Do you know what she wants?" Akemi asked with mild curiosity in her voice. It was clear that this girl had not been seen in a long time from the look of surprise in Roulin's face. Akemi herself was anxious to find out why this girl was so special.

Black lightning in the sky of Sydney, Australia. Not long after, a swirling black vortex open and from it, with her wings spread emerged a young woman surrounded by tendrilsof darkness, which obviously hid her naked form. Her hair was very curly and only reached her shoulders and was pulled back out of her face in a partial ponytail. Her skin was an ivory color and she was rather tall. The tendrils began to shape themselves transforming into a tight black top and a black skirt that was short in the front, yet longer in the back. Boots formed upon her feet. She then descended towards the ground and landed gracefully and silently. Her wings dispersed giving her a more human-like appearance. The woman's name was Jhelae. No emotion showed upon her beautiful face. When she began walking, an aura of darkness seemed to surround her causing the people within the street to steer clear of her. She looked at no one and spoke to no one. Instead she kept her eyes in front of her.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:02 am
Once the phoenix had projected its message back to Roulin, Amara looked around. She knew who she was, it would be absurd not to. Then a strange feeling took over her. Someone was near who she knew...just couldn't put her finger on it. Getting up from her seat she began to walk until she saw Jhelae. She knew her...but from where? Amara didn't look the same, her old body, she was a blonde, a little shorter and brighter. She now had short black hair, tan skin and a little taller. "Um..." she started speaking to Jhelae. "Do...I know you?" she asked bluntly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:07 am
Jhelae's footsteps ended. There, stood a young woman who was rather unfamiliar to her. Jhelae did not know that this was the woman that she had once been friends with. The friends that Jhelae had once had, had abandoned her, leaving her with nothing. They had never even attempted to find out if she was still alive. She assumed that they had forgotten about her. The hatred that Jhelae carried within her heart was very strong. She looked at Amara. After a few seconds, her lips parted and formed words, which she spoke in a voice void of any such emotion. "Jhelae." This was the only word she uttered.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:14 am
Amara continued to look at Jhelae. Her psionic ability of empathy triggered as she felt Jhelae's hatred. Why was she so angry? This was the first time feeling this emotion in this vessel. Looking at Jhelae with intense eyes, she replied back just as simply. "Amara". Little did she know that Jhelae's hatred stemed from her and others.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:19 am
Despite the fact that Jhelae did recognize that name, there was no sign of it in her expression. So, the psion was still alive and well. No doubt she was missed by all of her friends. They were probably all dying to see her. She had a feeling that if the two of them were in a room together surrounded by their old friends, Jhelae would be completely overlooked. What did it matter anymore? They had already proved that they didn't care what happened to her. Jhelae's eyes perused the young woman standing before her. Amara was not the same anymore, in looks and in power. Still, Jhelae would not give her a warm welcome.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:25 am
Jhelae's silence matched that of the feeling she was giving to Amara. The Phoenix stayed in the depths of Amara's mind looking outward. I wonder where this girl went...she's angry but if anything Amara should be angry...she did just leave her alone, stuck with Che and the UNS without saying anything... is said to itself. It was watching the show, and waiting to at least speak to Roulin. Amara looked at Jhelae and frowned. "You're angry...I feel it..." she trailed off. "But if you're that angry, then perhaps I should be leaving" she told Jhelae.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:34 am
Jhelae nodded in response to Amara's words. "I have nothing left to say to you," she said in a cold tone of voice. Hatred could be heard dripping from her own words. Jhelae waited for Amara to turn and leave. Why, oh why did she have to come in contact with her? She was sure to run into the others while she was here. They were here, she could feel it. They were also searching for something. Jhelae looked up at the sky. Why did she return? What would happen now?

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:42 am
Feeling the hatred Amara winced. The Phoenix took control over Amara's body temporarily. "You know, you're very selfish...she never forgot about you...many nights she cried because she thought that you left her. That you hated her, and planned your get away and left her in the position she was in." it spoke through her. "Amara may not be the same...but as long as I am present in her and you're near...I will speak for her" it said as Amara began to walk off.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:49 am
Jhelae arched her left eyebrow in response to the new voice that spoke through Amara. She lowered her head to the ground, but instead of feeling remorse, she merely shook her head letting out a soft and rather maniacal chuckle. The soft chuckle then turned into a loud, maniacal laugh as Jhelae lifted her head up towards the sky. After a few moments, the laughter died down and she sneered. "Oh, I didn't hate her. I was jealous of her. She was Che's most prized student and I was nothing. It was clear that even Dante and his group cared more about her than they did about me. I am not selfish. I finally saw that I was of no use to anyone and that is why I left. I was the weakest link. Why should I have stayed when I would have been overlooked by everyone else? I doubt that has changed." Surprisingly, she spoke in a very calm tone of voice.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:56 am
The Phoenix stopped in her tracks and turned around looking at Jhelae. "Hmm...okay jealousy is an emotion that can be dealt with. I've been in Amara for a while. She loved you like a sister. If you shared that same love, it wouldn't have mattered that she was...what do you call it? Che's 'prized student'. You knew...you KNEW Amara wanted a normal life more than anything and you just up and left...the least you could have done was come back for her..or at least contact her...for some reason her mental abilities couldn't have even contacted you...and if you must know, nobody knows that Amara is even alive except for Roulin and that's because I contacted him. You see, last year, a group attacked the white house, saving everyone there, Amara ended up dying...it took me a while to reconstruct a body for her....so to everyone else...she's still dead" The Phoenix said.

((from now on, I'll bold when the phoenix speaks and when amara speaks it'll be regular))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff