Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Music
Furry Ravers? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gingerznapz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:32 am
Hogosha neko
Atreesha
Hogosha neko
Atreesha
Hogosha neko

Yeah i think they are. But what I meant by that way I hear about them here more than I have in say the US.

Well if you're trying to get into the rave scene, start by going to a rave?
I know in the city I live in there's at least 3 or 4 per week so if it's just as popular there it shouldn't be hard to find one.

I would really love to, but the problem is that I dont live near a city XD
Im out in British farmland, and the closest city to where I live is 15 miles away, plus I cant drive yet. So its not much of an option at the moment. But if I could I definitely would. Also, im a bit of a wall flower...

Well legal raves are usually 18+ out here, they'll probably be the same way over there I would assume.
15 miles isn't very far though. Even though it's all within the same city, thats about how far it is for me to get to raves, nevermind the illegal ones in the middle of nowhere. Thats about 30 to 40 miles.
Plus, Im not quite sure how wanting to get in cybergoth = wallflower. Seems contradictory.

Id assume the same.
Well its not that im like that all the time I just am for about 30 minutes or so untill I warm up to someone or feel a little less shy of myself. Im getting better tho.

Well the thing is, youre not really going to get to know anyone at a rave unless you go up to people. If you're unable to do that, maybe the scene isn't for you. Its not really for everyone tastes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:41 am
Atreesha
Hogosha neko
Atreesha
Hogosha neko
Atreesha
Hogosha neko

Yeah i think they are. But what I meant by that way I hear about them here more than I have in say the US.

Well if you're trying to get into the rave scene, start by going to a rave?
I know in the city I live in there's at least 3 or 4 per week so if it's just as popular there it shouldn't be hard to find one.

I would really love to, but the problem is that I dont live near a city XD
Im out in British farmland, and the closest city to where I live is 15 miles away, plus I cant drive yet. So its not much of an option at the moment. But if I could I definitely would. Also, im a bit of a wall flower...

Well legal raves are usually 18+ out here, they'll probably be the same way over there I would assume.
15 miles isn't very far though. Even though it's all within the same city, thats about how far it is for me to get to raves, nevermind the illegal ones in the middle of nowhere. Thats about 30 to 40 miles.
Plus, Im not quite sure how wanting to get in cybergoth = wallflower. Seems contradictory.

Id assume the same.
Well its not that im like that all the time I just am for about 30 minutes or so untill I warm up to someone or feel a little less shy of myself. Im getting better tho.

Well the thing is, youre not really going to get to know anyone at a rave unless you go up to people. If you're unable to do that, maybe the scene isn't for you. Its not really for everyone tastes.

Well then I guess I know what I need to do.  

Hogosha neko

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:22 am
So...you know any good brands for clothes? More specifically, pants? razz  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:20 am
Hogosha neko

you know what the best thing to do is honestly make your own pants ^^ take some cheap pants put some kind of cardboard or something in the pant leg and start painting stripes of bleach onto the pants. If you want them to be more colorful add some clothing paint.

For extra color attach glow sticks to the belt loops and possibly any kind of shiny sequin or gem make your own pants honestly they are way more fun and way cheaper than buying brand name clothes >.> If you need a pattern for some really cool ravers jeans I can draw one up <.<

Also belts with rainbow studs biggrin  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:52 am
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Hogosha neko

you know what the best thing to do is honestly make your own pants ^^ take some cheap pants put some kind of cardboard or something in the pant leg and start painting sprites of bleach onto the pants. If you want them to be more colorful add some clothing paint.

For extra color attach glow sticks to the belt loops and possibly any kind of shiny sequin or gem make your own pants honestly they are way more fun and way cheaper than buying brand name clothes >.> If you need a pattern for some really cool ravers jeans I can draw one up <.<

Also belts with rainbow studs biggrin

Hm, i might have to take that into consideration. I know ive always wanted to make somthing that incorpirates EL wire biggrin But have never taken the time to try.

You wouldn't happen to know how to make piping on clothes would you?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:04 am
Ah, I remember one of my cousins dances was rave themed. I helped her with decorating, since I'm great with that. The guy that was picked as master of ceremonies had a "Rave Tuxedo" on, it was amazing. Even though I made the balloons though, I didn't get to go :C

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:23 am
Hogosha neko

Hm, i might have to take that into consideration. I know ive always wanted to make somthing that incorpirates EL wire biggrin But have never taken the time to try.

here is one style fairy that is absolutely adorable!

Fairy outfit rave

The easiest way to attach this wire I would think is to just do a simple stitch around the wire and back behind the clothing and repeat this every inch or so on a straight area of wire on something more curved it would probably have to be every half inch per stitch. (also feel free to browse your local Craft store they have many Iron on patches ect that you can find that you may enjoy skulls and other things that are fun and colorful.) Also if you want an iron on to stay more permanently you should first sew it to the clothing around the edges then iron it down for super strong hold sometimes the iron on patches fall off after a while in the washer if not sewn on as well.

You just need it sewn on enough so that it wont fall off while dancing XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:21 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Hogosha neko

here is one style fairy that is absolutely adorable!

Fairy outfit rave

The easiest way to attach this wire I would think is to just do a simple stitch around the wire and back behind the clothing and repeat this every inch or so on a straight area of wire on something more curved it would probably have to be every half inch per stitch. (also feel free to browse your local Craft store they have many Iron on patches ect that you can find that you may enjoy skulls and other things that are fun and colorful.) Also if you want an iron on to stay more permanently you should first sew it to the clothing around the edges then iron it down for super strong hold sometimes the iron on patches fall off after a while in the washer if not sewn on as well.

You just need it sewn on enough so that it wont fall off while dancing XD

I guessed as much.
Iron ons? I haven't seen those since i was like 8 XD I should see if i can find some.  

Hogosha neko

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:34 pm
Hogosha neko

I guessed as much.
Iron ons? I haven't seen those since i was like 8 XD I should see if i can find some.

you would be surprised i have seen quite a few of them lately xD the stores have a ton of them XD

and sewing isnt too hard either really  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:00 am
Going into London tommarow, plan on buying a back pack from Cyberdog, along with accessories, and im going to try and find some pants from Spactribe at the Hexagon stall. Then im going to just wander around like a chicken with its head cut off 8D  

Hogosha neko

Luneth Moon

Timid Fox

12,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:34 am
I'm a furry raver.
Right now, I only wear a pawprint T-s**t when I rave, but once I buy my fursona I'll be raving in full fursuit.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:25 am
Kiba-the-wolf009
I'm a furry raver.
Right now, I only wear a pawprint T-s**t when I rave, but once I buy my fursona I'll be raving in full fursuit.

Raving in a fursuit sounds seriously uncomfortable x.x  

Hogosha neko

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:07 am
Hogosha neko
Kiba-the-wolf009
I'm a furry raver.

agreed but nothing wrong with raving in a neon tail and ears ^^ it would get warm raving in a full furry suit.

>.>  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:13 am
Hogosha neko
Kiba-the-wolf009
I'm a furry raver.

Be that as it may, I'm an expert glowstick raver. Plus my fursuit is almost completely white so there will be some pretty nice reflecting action going on as I swing them sticks  

Luneth Moon

Timid Fox

12,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100

Gingerznapz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:05 pm
Kiba-the-wolf009
I'm a furry raver.

I would HIGHLY suggest against that.
Ive often found even in winter, I leave raves completely drenched in sweat. . . I could see you 1. Passing out to being overheated and 2. Not being allowed into the rave by security because they would be unable to search your fursuit.  
Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff