Submit

Emjipsu

Original Humorist

3,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:29 pm
When you start to wear a patch over your eye and secretly wear Ciel eye contacts under it.... I mean I've never done that in public!!! pirate pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:38 pm
When you go out of your way to learn how to play chess
When you unconsciously quote Sebastian in your head when you feel like you can't do something  

Emjipsu

Original Humorist

3,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

o-o-o-Cecil Palmer-o-o-o

Fashionable Gekko

6,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:32 pm
You make Grell's hand gesture when you make a positive comment about yourself...
You refer to Sebastian as "Bassy"... whee
You never look at Chainsaws the same way...
You never hear J Michael Tatum's voice in the same way...
You fill in one of these blanks sometimes while having a normal conversation: "I'm simply one hell of a _____" or "If I couldn't do that much, what kind of ___ would I be?"...
You perk up at the word "Butler"...
You hear "To be or not to be" and immediately think of Grell's song from the extra episode... rofl

...And that's all I have right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:03 pm
You know you watch too much Kuroshitsuji when you hire an incredibly far-sighted maid to break all your dishes during the day so she can play sniper against your enemies at night

You know you read too much Kuroshitsuji when both of your butlers are named Charles

You know you read too much Kuroshitsuji when you spend all day fighting your servants and friends just so you can get to the easter egg your fiancee made for you

You know you read too much Kuroshitsuji when you light the Violet House on fire to see if Derek Arden will come out with the other escaping students

You know you watch too much Kuroshitsuji when you build it out of silver and gold, silver and gold, my fair lady

You know you watch too much Kuroshitsuji when you let a demon turn you into a half-zombie using parts of your long-dead husband  

RoyalRegina

Uhggerooni

Loyal Sex Symbol

7,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:15 pm
Whenever I hear the name Sebastian, my attention is where ever that voice is at. And that I call him 'Bassy' instead when talking about him xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:00 pm
Trick question, you can NEVER WATCH TOO MUCH!!!!!!!

(Though maybe you are obsessed if you quote the show to your friends who do not watch the show....................)  

BlueLobsters

OG Capitalist

8,125 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

sarah suzumi

Beloved Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:09 pm
try this on for size...

*when you have more than one website you dedicate your fandome to.
*make AMVs to songs you listen to that remind you of kuroshitsuji.
*go as a crappy last min thrown together grell to AKON and then spend the whole next year trying to redeem yourself by creating the perf home made grell costume
*when you can sing along to the op/endings in both english and japanese
*when you realize you are as tall as your favorite character and go YEA!
*when your little brother calls you "grellfriend" instead of best friend in hopes of making you feel better when you feel bad
*when you refer anyone in your family as a certain character (i actually do this all the time}
*spend all day looking at make-up tutorials on you-tube for kuroshitsuji characters
*make the omg cat face when someone says they have no clue what the hell you are talking about (this happends to me more frequently than i want to)
*when you convert more than 5 people into the fandom
*when you can draw the characters from memory ACCURATELY and well
*when you can manipulate your voice to sound like ALL of the characters in english AND japanese
when you have more than 6 gaia accounts dedicated to a kuro character...
*when you make oc's just cause you want to interact with your fave character
*when you go stupid after seeing sebastian shirtless.
*when you start calling your barbies "bizzare dolls" (in all actual fact i dont have barbies anymore... i turned them all into shrunken heads but i still call them bizzare dolls)  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:43 pm
EddieRichtofen115
You make Grell's hand gesture when you make a positive comment about yourself...
You refer to Sebastian as "Bassy"... whee
You never look at Chainsaws the same way...
You never hear J Michael Tatum's voice in the same way...
You fill in one of these blanks sometimes while having a normal conversation: "I'm simply one hell of a _____" or "If I couldn't do that much, what kind of ___ would I be?"...
You perk up at the word "Butler"...
You hear "To be or not to be" and immediately think of Grell's song from the extra episode... rofl

...And that's all I have right now.

darling, you can NEVER look at chainsaws the same way. and MJT, damn every time i hear him i go all stupid and girly...  

sarah suzumi

Beloved Hunter

Yes My Lord - kuroshitsuji guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas