Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:12 pm
User Image
Artemis
Heir to 与党の王国

Artemis smiled and hesitantly held her hand out.Sighing when the feathers were gone,she shook Poison's hand,followed by Mitsuki's."It's very nice to meet you two."Artemis stated,getting of the grave stone.She sighed and brushed off the invisible wrinkles on her skirt.

Artemis yawned,and stretched in a cat like sense.Looking around,she averted her eyes to a specific grave stone.Nodding her head in disagreement,Artemis rolled her eyes at herself.

私は、王国を決まりなきごとくあなた相続人をアルテミスをしています。私は若い年齢で撮影され、反乱の叫びは私の復讐を計画します。

人疲れきっている、心配しないでください。私は多くの傷を収集するために聞いて、私と私たちに値する取り戻すために...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Don't worry... I'm harmless...

Poison smiled "Same to you." She looked up at the sky. "I should go check on my sister." She laughed lightly.

Until you Piss me off. Then I'm most definitely Poison...

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:14 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

You smiled sweetly at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie walked to the nearest place he could find and looked around. He yawned and walked over to a large tree, setting down his bag and laying down. He already figured no one would would be here as he relaxed on his back, falling into a light sleep.

MangledUnicorn

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:01 pm
Ryan Ontario

Ryan looked around the graveyard, seeing how many graves there were. He noticed a grave that peeked his interests and he sat down by it. It looked extremely old, and it had the name of "Millicent Parker" on it. He read the gravestone, his face having a calm look. Once he finished reading, he laid down on the grass, thinking of what had happened in the last few years (that he actually remembered). "I wonder.......what will happen to me? Best not think of that now." He stared at the darkening sky, watching as the stars, one by one, appeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary smiled to herself as she managed to get away from her bothersome twin. What’s one place Emi will never want to fellow me to…. A smirk started to grace her full lips as she gets herself out from her hiding spot and too off to the graveyard. Knowing that Emi always go freaked out and scared at the fact she was standing above the dead. Rosemary’s black guitar lightly, hitting her back; while she walks silently through the graveyard. Looking for a nice bench to sit on hoping to play a little clam music for the dead as she notices all the ghost walking about the graveyard as well.

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

MissRazorblades

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:13 pm
Ryan Ontario

Ryan just continued to look at the sky, which had even more stars now. He smiled, thinking of Ruby's music. It was wonderful, beautiful. His smile grew even bigger and he closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yin

Darkness isn't a bad thing...

Yin walked around, smiling lightly. She looked around and sat on one of the headstones, not even looking at the name.

Until you run into me.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:30 pm
Ryan Ontario

"Hmm......" Was all Ryan said when he thought of playing his guitar. Then he realized that he forgot it in his room. He sat up quickly, realizing that he should go back inside soon. He stood up and started to walk. Then he saw a girl, sitting on a gravestone. He shouldn't mess with her, since he didn't even know her. As he was about to walk out of the graveyard, he noticed Dahvie, sleeping under a tree. He sat back down near a gravestone and stared up into the sky again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:32 pm
Yin

Darkness isn't a bad thing...

Yin looked around. She noticed a few people and studied them.

Until you run into me.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie fell into a deeper sleep now as he sighed slightly and shifted a little. He relaxed once more and continued to sleep more.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:54 pm
Ryan Ontario

Ryan then stopped staring at the sky and looked down at Dahvie, who seemed to have fallen into a deeper sleep. He thought to himself, "I should carry him back to his dorm." He then stood up and walked over to him slowly. He bent down, flung Dahvie's bag onto his back, picked Dahvie up slowly, and came back up. He turned around and started to walk to Dahvie's dorm.

((Crud. Gotta go to bed. Still, post so I have something to do in the morning. Bye!))  

Chrome Butterfly

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:32 am
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie groaned a little as he was picked up but didn't even try to wake up as he was carried off to his dorm.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:18 am
((We post in Dahvie's dorm now, right?))  

Chrome Butterfly

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces