Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

"Well then I guess it does you a small good favor." Dahvie replied lightly then walked into the cafe.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:46 am
User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary watches everyone as the talk among another looking at no one directly as she look up to the sky through the thick brunches of the tree above them.” Summers…I’m Rosemary Summers.” She said in her usual meek like voice.

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

[[She is a form where she can't pick anything up and doesn't want to leave her guitar outside...so she's stuck there.]]

MissRazorblades

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:03 pm
User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary had fallen asleep under the tree. Her guitar still going right through her as she slept in the shape.

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

User Image

Emily Summers

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

Emily was able to stop her sister who stuck out like a sore thumb in the lush green. She quietly walks over to her picking her guitar up without her noticing. Grinning she start to break the silent by play random notes of the guitar. Making her Rose wake up with a jump, sitting up while Emily laughs at her,” Well look like you’re not playing this for a while.” Getting a glare from her twin sister.

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:39 pm
User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary sighs wishing she could just take her guitar back but due to her current conditioned it would be a waste of time.” Sorry for not meeting up with you... she held up her see through hands.” This happen.”

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

MissRazorblades

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:40 pm
User Image

Emily Summers

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

Emily sat down beside her holding on to her guitar for Rose.” It okay, but this keep on happening it starting to scare me s little. She said being truth, her the idea of her twin being stuck like the forever scared her.

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:48 pm
Friday walked into the courtyard and looked around  

XxSeductive_SecretsxX

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image

Emily Summers

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

Emily heard the soft sound of some one walk, looking up to see a young girl with her ebony in pigtail. She politely lift up her hand to wave at her with a smile.

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:28 pm
Friday looked at the girl and turned her head slightly then turn her head back to the center and waved back " Hello " She said
User Image

XxSeductive_SecretsxX

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image

Emily Summers

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

Emily smiles sweetly up at the girl as she fixes some of her hair that was getting in her face,” Hello, I’m Emily Summers but I like to be called Emi.” She move her hand to point to her currently see-through sister. And this is my twin sister Rosemary.

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary looked up at the girl her sister was talking to lifting up her own hand in a light wave and a somewhat forced smile,” Ello.”

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:38 pm
" I'm Friday I have no last name But sometimes I'm known as The demon of the night " She played with her hair twirling it in her fingers and looked at the two girls  

XxSeductive_SecretsxX

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary looked up at Friday with her usual flat expression.” That’s a interesting nick name you have there.” She said still trying to grab her guitar back from her sister still unable to being in a ghost like form at the moment.

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

User Image

Emily Summers

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

Emily sneaks inside Rosemary head Behave you lucky I can’t hit you right now. ” Well it’s very nice to meet you Friday, are you looking for something maybe we can help you.”She said brightly.

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:56 pm
" No I'm just bored " She said walking in a circle  

XxSeductive_SecretsxX

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image

Rosemary Summers