Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Sailor Senshi (Please join need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon is a great show
  Yes
  No
View Results

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:56 am
Andy smiled as Mishuri sat, "Thank you for that Mishuri san, now class, time to get to work"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:28 pm
Megan was walking home from school when she heard a scream coming from her favorite street . " Geez I have my work cut out for me " she said " HANSON POWER !!!!" When she transformed she was standing in a white blue and orange Sailor suit. She noticed the a Yuoma was after a girl with a Hanson shirt on. " Hold it right there you bully " she yelled  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Mishuri

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:45 pm
Mishuri done all her work then the bell rang to go home, Mishuri left the classroom and started to walk home from school, she was very happy because she met new people.

((The New Sailor Senshi aren't really supposed to know their powers yet but i will make an acception for you))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:10 pm
(( Just think of mine as a Sailor V double ))  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:39 pm
hansonangel
(( Just think of mine as a Sailor V double ))

((Ok, just have fun rping in this and if we get more people, then they can all meet and learn their powers, those that know their powers don't need to worry about learning them))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:46 pm
Megan was upstairs in her room when she was interupted by her mom " hi mom what is it " she asked and was courious what her mother had behinde her back. " Well as you know you have been working really hard in school and everything I think you need a break from studying she said and pulled a pair of tickets from behinde her. " MOM !!! YOUR THE BEST I THOUGHT THESE WERE SOLD OUT " she said excitedly and jumped up and down.

*and if anything happens I can change into Sailor Hanson" she said and went straight to bed.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:46 pm
On her way home Mishuri saw a cat with no collar and it was very skinny "Poor thing, i should take it home and look after it" she said to herself as she walked towards the cat, the cat just stood there looking at Mishuri and she picked it up then it began to purr, "Hey there little kitty" Mishuri said as she cuddled the cat.

When Mishuri got home she showed her mother the cat, her mother told her to get rid of it but Mishuri didn't listen and she went up to her room then put the cat on her bed "now you stay here little one and i will get you some food and milk" Mishuri said as she closed her window then went out of her room closing the door behind her.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:38 pm
When Mishuri got back up to her room she opened the door bringing in a cardboard box which had some food and milk in it in seperate bowls "here you go" she said as she picked up the cat and put it in the box "now stay in that box and don't go anywhere"
This is what the cat looks like:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Recognise the cat, i edited it a bit so it's eyes are blue and the moon on it's head is more golden 4laugh ))  

Mishuri

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:36 pm
Roselite headed to the book store after school. She noticed a couple of the girls from school in the manga section, gossoping about when the newest In & Out would come out. She smiled, knowing the date perfectly. It came out in about a week. She walked over. The girls noticed her and headed off. Roselite laughed. The workers of the store knew she was the author and knew she liked to piss off her "followers".  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:53 pm
Mishuri left her room again closing the door behind her, she then went to the library to borrow a book about cats so she would know how to look after one, mainly because she's never had a pet before, her family was always moving around and the animal wouldn't be able to adapt to the sudden temperature changes and environmet changes.  

Mishuri

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:30 pm
Megan walked out the door of her room ' Lets see do I have everything " she asked herself she checked herself in the hallway mirrior and checked herself out. She then went down stairs and smiled " Icant wait for the concert " she said. You see the tickets that her mother gave her was tickets to her favorite bands consert it was of course Hanson and she was excited. She then went downstairs and out the door making sure she had her ticket. " I am ready " she said  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:59 pm
When Mishuri got into the library she saw Roselite and then walked up to her "Hey Roselite" she said with a cheerful smile.  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:13 am
After the bell had rung, Andy had a look at how his students were doing, then he drove back home, maybe tomorrow would be more eventful.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff