Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Seishi's Blown Up Field of Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Don't worry... I'm harmless...

"Might be fake but they're still big..." Poison mumbled. She looked at the book.

Until you Piss me off. Then I'm most definitely Poison...

((I'm a bit slow today... is she supposed to read it out loud? xD))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:35 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi rolled his eyes. "Ah, well. Being Death, I can kill them for you." He said, reclining in his rocky throne.
((Reading it aloud would be nice. Lol.))  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Poison laughed lightly. "Okay... Let's see..." She looked at the book. "Normal demon... yadda yadda... Assigned to punishment for damned souls... Didn't punish them well enough, due to my sister's request... that's not in here, moved assignments... Became a personal helper for the devil... didn't do as I was told then got banished to Earth, stuck in mortal bodies..." She looked at him and shrugged.

((lol okay xD She doesn't so much like reading so she skips around...))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:45 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageThe book disappeared in a cloud of smoke. "The devil is an a*****e. He thinks he's so much tougher than me because he rules over the souls that I reap... Can you believe it?! I do all of the work and he gets the fearsome title of Ruler of the Underworld! b*****d! Demons can't be Gods." He said, stomping his foot on the ground and blowing up a rock. "No offense."  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:49 am
Poison Shi

Poison laughed. "Yea... I guess that does suck a bit, doesn't it?" She tilted her head. "None taken. Honestly I'm fine being a demon... Wouldn't want to be a goddess. Too much pressure." She started manipulating some shadows.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:53 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"You know, most demons wouldn't want to be seen with a God. And most people in general wouldn't want to hang around Death." He said, cocking his head a bit to the right.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:56 am
Poison Shi

"Yea... well I'm not most demons." Poison laughed. "And I'm definitely not in the group of 'most people'." She shrugged. "I don't discriminate. My sister though... I don't think she'd really like you too much... she's a priss."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:00 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"You know, I planned on killing you when you first came in here." He said, standing up and walking over to her. "But you're welcome to come here any time you like. There's something I... Like about you. I don't know what though. Could be the cynical nature of you, could be the wit, Hell, it could be the whole 'Death doesn't scare me!' thing. But I like you."  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:05 am
Poison Shi

"Lovely... Planned on killing me..." Poison mumbled quiet enough he wouldn't hear. She looked at him and tilted her head, not sure what exactly to say.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:07 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi sighed, realizing he said something wrong. "Don't take it personally... I am Death, after all..." He said quietly.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:09 am
Poison Shi

Poison smiled. "Don't worry about it... I just wasn't sure what to say."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:12 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi looked down. "I'm... Glad I didn't kill you, if... That helps..." He said, wondering why he was so unsure of his word choice. Usually he was overflowing with confidence. He's a God. Wouldn't you be a little confident in what you were saying if you were a God?  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:14 am
Poison Shi

Poison smiled and looked at him. "It does help." She tilted her head. "And I was trespassing so I understand."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:19 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"You didn't know that this place was a literal hellhole." He said, taking a seat. "Not your fault."  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:23 am
Poison Shi

Poison laughed. "No, I didn't. But I really should stop going to see whatever explosion I hear. Some people do have guns." She shrugged. "Though even if they did 'kill' me I'd just come back..." She thought about that for a second then shrugged again.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff