Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Dark Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Poison & Ivy

One alone may not be much...

Poison raised an eyebrow and Ivy looked up at the sky.

But together... we're deadly...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:44 pm
"Are one of you doing something to me?"  

Poison Pie Squared

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Poison & Ivy

Poison shook her head. "No. Neither of us have powers that control people."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 pm
"Well I need some help over here. Just try too loosen me up try to grab my arms or pour a bucket of water on or something."  

Poison Pie Squared

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Poison & Ivy

They looked at each other. "Dobbiamo aiutarla?" "Sì Poison. Dobbiamo il suo aiuto." Poison grumbled and they bothe grabbed one of her arms and started pulling.

((Should we help her?~Yes Poison. We should help her.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:58 pm
"Ahhhh. That feels better thanks guys. And I want to know if I could share your dorm room. Nobody else would take me."  

Poison Pie Squared

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Poison & Ivy

They looked at her. "But we all get out own dorms... don't we?" Ivy looked at Poison. "That's what I was told..." They looked at her. "Feel free to share with one of us until you get a Dorm." Ivy smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm
"I don't like having a room to myself so my brother told me that I could go with him but I don't want to listen to him and his buddys rant about me." LuLu rolls her eyes.  

Poison Pie Squared

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Poison & Ivy

"Well unless you like Pink... and lots of it, I think you should stay with me." Poison looked at Ivy, obviously not liking the color choice. Ivy stuck out her tongue.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:15 am
((Sorry my laptop froze then the battery died (: ))
"It's alright I don't mind the color, I'll stay with Ivy." LuLu told Poison.  

Poison Pie Squared

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:22 am

Poison & Ivy

Poison shrugged. "Okay."

((it's fine. My charger died and probably fried my laptop... I'm on my mom's right now... I probably won' be on much anymore though stare ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:54 pm
akon ran in the dark wood. akon was getting lost ever step akon get lost most.  

buff_dog-13

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image

Kane Myhr

Kane sat high up in the branches, a large sword was stuck in the trunk above his head. "I like this place. It's... Deliciously dark." he whispered, moving the shadows around him in such a way he looked like a shadow. Nothing but a silhouette.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:40 pm
http://s671.photobucket.com/albums/vv74/Hope-Love-Fun/?action=view¤t=puple.jpg
Fanye
Don't mess with me...

I sat among the withered plants picking off the thorns on roses but then she heardthe silent crack of a tree branch, "W-who's there?" I yelled into the darkness.

I'm deadly...

Poison Pie Squared

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Poison & Ivy

The girls looked up, hearing a voice and shuffling among the fallen leaves. "I wonder who that might be?" "What? The voice? Or the Shuffling?" Poison grinned. "Either." Ivy smiled. "I say we go find out. Now would be a good time for your crow." They laughed and Poison called her crow, holding her arms out.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces