Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Improving Artists (Open to posts) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:47 am
I Throw My Character Upon You!
Name: Lazurkri
Reference picture: I do not have one yet...thus why I am asking to have him drawn
Additional information: I have a EXTREMLY detailed "Gryphon Template" I've used to make him...heres the complete Physical descrip below (Its a bit long):

Name: Bakher
Species: Egyptian Gryphon
Appearance:
Type of Gryph: Eagle-leopard.
Plumage color: Royal green, Patches of dark blue up hind and forelegs, as well as up face and neck. black feathering like kohl around eye sockets up to base of ears,
Fur color: Royal green, Patches of dark blue
Measurements
Weight: Five Hundred Fifty (550) Kilos
Height to shoulder: Five (5) Feet, Nine (9) inches
Height to head: Six (6) Feet, Six (6) Inches
Body length shoulders to tail rump: Nine (9) feet
Body length head to tail:Twelve (12)Feet
Eye color: Emerald
Eye traits of: Cat

Wing type: Feathered
Wingspan: Thirty (30) Feet
Wing color: Mixed pattern of reds, greens, purples, and blues
Physical Others
Mane: no
Mane type: N/A
Mane color: N/A

Crest: yes
Crest type: Erectile, able to raise and lower at will
Crest color: Silver, blue, and magenta

Beak Type:Bird-Of-Prey
Beak coloring: creamy yellowish white;Color of old bone

Tail type: Leopard
Tail color: Royal Green
Tail tip type: Fine Feathers
Tail Tip color: Mixture of red,green, magenta, and silver

Ear type: Bird
Ear color: Royal Green
Ear fur: Yes
Ear fur color: Royal Green

Front feet type: Eagle, scaled, has feline padding on palms
Front feet color: Mottled black
Back feet type: Leopard
Back feet color: Royal Green

Claws: Yes
Claw type: Talon
Claw color: Ebony
Claw Length: Four(4) Inches on forepaws, Two (2) inches on hind paws

Physical misc: Armoring scales just below surface of skin. covers his flanks, chest, shoulders, and belly. Scaling thicker on chest, thinner and more supple on belly, flanks, and shoulders; makes him appear "Bulky" in the chest and shoulder regions

Questions, comments, and concerns: I have a concern over whether or not anyone CAN do him...I've been asking around for quite a while now, and I either get nothing in response to requests, or immediate "Sorry, I don't draw THAT" response. It is....aggrevating

Tip?: Upwards of 45K if well done, as well as a Thank-You Letter as a incentment to do a good job.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:25 am
Here you go Ying!
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4640623/

Hope you like it. 3nodding

Edit: Well, this was dissapointing. Didn't even get a polite "Thank You" just a list of what he doesn't like and I should fix. I didn't do this for the pay, but I would have at least liked a better response than "It's good but this and this and this part that I never mentioned before is done wrong."  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 pm
Bump?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:22 am
shoki_de_nai
Here you go Ying!

Edit: Well, this was dissapointing. Didn't even get a polite "Thank You" just a list of what he doesn't like and I should fix. I didn't do this for the pay, but I would have at least liked a better response than "It's good but this and this and this part that I never mentioned before is done wrong."

I like it Shoki.
:"D
Would you be willing to one for my characters?
:3
I'd be willing to pay~

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:39 am
shoki_de_nai
Here you go Ying!

oh damn sorry i was really happy you done it i'm sorry for not saying thank you it must have slipped my mind with the hairstyle, i have quite a bad memory so i'm sorry for not saying thank you and it looks great, i don't mind the hair cut you gave him i've just done a quick painting of what his head is like so if i feel like asking somebody else i'll just post yours then mine. so again sorry for not saying thank you or anything  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:38 pm
DarkWolfLove

I like it Shoki.
I'd be willing to pay~

Well, thank you.
A ref sheet for you? Sure, I'd be willing. Do you have a character preference?
Though, the reason I like using this thread is because with so much going on in my life art is not a major priority, but when I get the itch to draw something and have no ideas, I can look here. So, I'd just let you know when I start it and give no for sure promise dates.

YingBlanc

oh damn sorry i was really happy you done it i'm sorry for not saying thank you it must have slipped my mind with the hairstyle, i have quite a bad memory so i'm sorry for not saying thank you and it looks great, i don't mind the hair cut you gave him i've just done a quick painting of what his head is like so if i feel like asking somebody else i'll just post yours then mine. so again sorry for not saying thank you or anything

Apology accepted. For future reference, it is considered polite to thank someone when they give you something, especially if it's free and regardless of whether or not you like what they give you. I'd have been more willing to make changes, but I was rather put off by the way you handled things. If I can get around to it (as previously stated I am rather busy lately), I would be able to add the hair you forgot to mention. The other things are rather pointless to change, to be honest with you.
I would suggest sitting and making a list of physical traits for your character and making sure you've got them all so that this is not an issue in the future. It was rather frustrating to have to go back and forth, asking for more information, and then have things completely forgotten. If you need help, I can make a list and you can just fill it in.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:56 pm
shoki_de_nai
DarkWolfLove

I like it Shoki.
I'd be willing to pay~

Well, thank you.
A ref sheet for you? Sure, I'd be willing. Do you have a character preference?
Though, the reason I like using this thread is because with so much going on in my life art is not a major priority, but when I get the itch to draw something and have no ideas, I can look here. So, I'd just let you know when I start it and give no for sure promise dates.

I'm fine with waiting for however long.
And I was thinking the two girls: Larka and Nomaki.
They are both in the character post on the first page.
Larka has a bit more info, but I have very little pictures of Nomaki.
Or whatever you're up for; I'm not picky.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:11 pm
hmmn. I got a question for you, Dark: did you have one of the artists here on Gaia do Bakher, or did you do him yourself? I realized I never asked you...thank you regardless, he looks great. I'm still curious as to see what others would make him look like (I had someone show me a quickie one on another forum that I had to laugh at) but I', no longer quite as frantic to have him drawn.... in other words, offers still open, boys and girls, just don't feel a need to do him in a hurry.

*edit* before I forget...heres the link to the picture of Bakher... Again, PM me if interested.
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu15/KasgArt/gryphoncopy.png  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:53 pm
Lazurkri
hmmn. I got a question for you, Dark: did you have one of the artists here on Gaia do Bakher, or did you do him yourself? I realized I never asked you...thank you regardless, he looks great. I'm still curious as to see what others would make him look like (I had someone show me a quickie one on another forum that I had to laugh at) but I', no longer quite as frantic to have him drawn.... in other words, offers still open, boys and girls, just don't feel a need to do him in a hurry.

*edit* before I forget...heres the link to the picture of Bakher... Again, PM me if interested.
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu15/KasgArt/gryphoncopy.png

I had it commissioned by Kasg on here.
I just found his thread right after you asked for me to help you look.
I can't draw worth crap.
X"P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:58 pm
ahhhhhhh...I was curious as to who HAD done it... thanks for clearing it up!  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:50 am
Hey Laz, is that picture more or less what you were imagining for your character?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:06 am
I Throw My Character Upon You!
Name: Omaru-san
Reference picture: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4665418/
Additional information: that's a yellow ribbon around his neck and is a feminine-looking male
Questions, comments, and concerns: none so far
Tip?: will 30k work?  

Omaru-san

dark erza

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:14 pm
can someone draw me  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:27 pm
shoki_de_nai
Hey Laz, is that picture more or less what you were imagining for your character?

More or less, yes, it was. it looks like it took a while to do.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:25 pm
Kamari Chiyoko
can someone draw me

Possibly. Can you use the proper template and give us your info?

Lazurkri
shoki_de_nai

More or less, yes, it was. it looks like it took a while to do.

Mmkay, 'cause your character is very interesting but I was having a hard time picturing some things, and honestly saw the character a little differently. That pic will help a lot if I (or anyone else) gets around to drawin' ya.  
Art Share

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff